2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Jess E.
Jess E.
Jacksonville, NC
This is my go to for those random stubborn pimples/acne! I see results within the next day when I use before bed! You can feel it working! I use more as a mask then face wash. And I have very sensitive skin, not once has it broken my face out.
Kryzen V.
Kryzen V.
Elk Grove, CA
One of the products I have used since high school. It has helped with my oily skin and blemishes. I use this once or twice a week as a mask. The texture is cool and smooth.
Kanvitha K.
Kanvitha K.
I bought this and absolutely like this this works so great and it does clear the pores easy to use if ou follow the instructions
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Vancouver , WA
I see a lot of good reviews on here, but this did not work for me. Maybe because I have dry skin and it just made it even more dry? I will say that it did make my face feel refreshed but that was about it.
Vivian G.
Vivian G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use natural products but every time i feel like a need to really clean my face because i can start to see blemishes this is one of the products i use. I feel like it gives my face a great scrub and usually see results right away.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser was great when I had very bad breakouts, but it's lost it's appeal to me. It dries my adult skin it out dramatically if I use it more than once a week. I try to use the mask once a month as it's a great pore clearer for me.
Chelsey F.
Chelsey F.
Charleston, SC
This product didn't wow me. I used it for about a month and my skin didn't change much. I have very dry skin so I wouldn't recommend it for those who have super dry skin
Kirstie L.
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though it tends to dry out my face, I love this stuff, you can really feel the cleaning power. I use it at night when I shower, I put it on as soon as I get in the shower and leave it on until just before I get out. Using it as a mask really works.
TISHA D.
TISHA D.
Love this product one of the best with results in days have been using this for a long time….love it
Karla F.
Karla F.
Phoenixville, PA
I swear by this product! I have super sensitive and acne prone skin, but if I use this mask once every few days, it clears everything up. I wouldn't recommend using the cleanser everyday if you have super dry skin like me, but every other day use is perfect.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.