2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Paulina h.
Paulina h.
Long Beach, CA
Love this facial wash! Got rid of the acne around my chin. I love using it as a facial mask. Makes my skin feel softer
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Pennington, NJ
I use it as a wash sometimes but not all the time since it is so rough on my sensitive skin. I also use the mask every once in a while. I prefer to use it as a mask. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean and washes off very easily.
Aby R.
Aby R.
Milwaukee, WI
Very good for acne. I would recommend this. I get a lot of acne during the winter & it has worked for me. Also very fast results.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this product. I have been using it for about three years now, and have found that it is the only product that consistently keeps me breakout-free. It's awesome because the longer you leave it on, the more intense of a treatment it is. It can occasionally be dehydrating, but nothing moisturizer can't fix!
Rula G.
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL
I used to use this every day before I switched over to Cetaphil. I used it as a cleanser in the morning-not a mask. It did a decent job of washing away the oiliness I get overnight. My skin started to build a tolerance to it so I stopped using it.
Kristyn A.
Kristyn A.
Lake Forest, CA
I love this cleanser and mask. The cooling sensation it gives my face is amazing :)
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
I have found that Neutrogena face cleaning products work okay at first but then don't seem to work that great on my skin over time.
Nelly R.
Nelly R.
Clayton, NJ
I have mild/moderate acne and this works well to minimize break outs, but not to eliminate them which is why I only give it a B. It does clean your face really well, leaves you with a nice fresh feeling and I really like that I can use it as a mask a couple times a week. Careful not to use it too much though because it can be a bit drying. Its a good product but I probably wont repurchase because I would like something that actually eliminates the break outs (if it exists lol) but I will keep looking.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Bellflower, CA
I was using this cleanser all the time but recently I have noticed that once I stopped using it and used other acne products my skin got clearer. Plus I did the mask one night and rinsed it off before I went to bed and the next morning I had more acne than before!
Giulia D.
Giulia D.
Over the years I have tried hundreds of skin care products. This is one I discovered early on and haven't abandoned. I also have several friends, male and female, who have relied on it for years. You can use it as a daily cleanser or as a weekly mask that dries. I find it too harsh for my sensitive skin to use every day, but as a mask, it is my favorite. It cools and tingles and gives you that "deep clean" fresh feeling. I always make sure to stock up on this in case it is ever discontinued!
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.