Incoming! All The New September Launches To Know
2 colors available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks
4.24 / 5 based on 1,162 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
Love this facial wash! Got rid of the acne around my chin. I love using it as a facial mask. Makes my skin feel softer
I use it as a wash sometimes but not all the time since it is so rough on my sensitive skin. I also use the mask every once in a while. I prefer to use it as a mask. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean and washes off very easily.
Very good for acne. I would recommend this. I get a lot of acne during the winter & it has worked for me. Also very fast results.
I LOVE this product. I have been using it for about three years now, and have found that it is the only product that consistently keeps me breakout-free. It's awesome because the longer you leave it on, the more intense of a treatment it is. It can occasionally be dehydrating, but nothing moisturizer can't fix!
I used to use this every day before I switched over to Cetaphil. I used it as a cleanser in the morning-not a mask. It did a decent job of washing away the oiliness I get overnight. My skin started to build a tolerance to it so I stopped using it.
I love this cleanser and mask. The cooling sensation it gives my face is amazing :)
I have found that Neutrogena face cleaning products work okay at first but then don't seem to work that great on my skin over time.
I have mild/moderate acne and this works well to minimize break outs, but not to eliminate them which is why I only give it a B. It does clean your face really well, leaves you with a nice fresh feeling and I really like that I can use it as a mask a couple times a week. Careful not to use it too much though because it can be a bit drying. Its a good product but I probably wont repurchase because I would like something that actually eliminates the break outs (if it exists lol) but I will keep looking.
I was using this cleanser all the time but recently I have noticed that once I stopped using it and used other acne products my skin got clearer. Plus I did the mask one night and rinsed it off before I went to bed and the next morning I had more acne than before!
Over the years I have tried hundreds of skin care products. This is one I discovered early on and haven't abandoned. I also have several friends, male and female, who have relied on it for years. You can use it as a daily cleanser or as a weekly mask that dries. I find it too harsh for my sensitive skin to use every day, but as a mask, it is my favorite. It cools and tingles and gives you that "deep clean" fresh feeling. I always make sure to stock up on this in case it is ever discontinued!
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos