2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Katie L.
Katie L.
Rockville , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite mask. It is great for those breakouts that suddenly show up and you need it to go away fast. Unfortunately though it isn't sold as stores near me now so i have to order it online. But i love this product!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Weehawken, NJ
WOW!!!! This face mask/wash is amazing, I get cystic acne and those tiny under the skin bump pimple things on my chin that are always so difficult and this is the only product that has been remotely helpful and fantastic!
Fallon Z.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the duel use of this cleanser/mask, especially the fact that it has benzoyl peroxide in it! I have oily/acne prone skin and this really dries me up and helps stop pimples from surfacing when I dab this on before bed.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Mays landing, NJ
Best way to keep my skin clear. I use as a mask when I'm feeling dull and greasy but can also use as a daily wash for maintenance. It tingles, smells good and does what it says it will. A must in every girls arsenal!
Courtney Aaron J.
Courtney Aaron J.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love that this product contains peroxide to help even out my skin town. Leaves me with smooth even skin and a nice radiant glow. It can burn a little, but in my option that's when a product is working!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Inman, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was recommended to me by my dermatologist about a year ago and I have not stopped using it since. It lasts me about 4 months per bottle. I use this every single day and it is not drying. I would recommend.
Jodeci L.
Jodeci L.
Allentown, PA
Works pretty well can leave me a bit oily at times but smells amazing
Feels like it gets deep in my pores
I tend to have dry skin so the fact that it leaves me a little oily can be helpful depending on the day
Dani P.
Dani P.
I have been using this since high school and it is my all time favorite mask. It is pretty harsh and leaves my skin red for the rest of the night but when you wake up the following day your skin is so smooth!
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
I love this product. Very easy to use. Doesnt make my skin feel dry or irritated after i use it. Gets the job done.My number one cleaning skin product any company. I would love to try more of their products.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Hollywood, FL
This is a very good product. have been using for a long while now and i would recommend this for any teenagers who want an effective pore cleansing mask which does not leave behind residue or a bad smell.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.