BY NEUTROGENA

• I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Lisandranette R.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this as a mask in the shower when I'm breaking out. I don't think it's harsh to my skin but definitely be careful not to use too much product.
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like this product gives me some of the benefits I want in a face cream, I also like the fact that you can wear it as a mask for a more intense clean.
Zaira L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought and tried this product out , it regreses my face after wards but didn't really remove any pores , and it made my face red afterwards and itchy
member-b1d75039c
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works wonders! Highly recommend but if you have sensitive skin I don't think you should use it. You can use it as a face mask or an everyday face wash.
Josie A.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This definitely helped my pores, you can feel the tingly sensation when u apply this, I just think there's better products that work better for my skin type.
Annmaree D.
I love how this facial mask reduces acne and cleans out my pores so well. I love to use it while I'm doing things around the house as well as in the shower.
Felicia R.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite face wash! Gets all my makeup build up off of my face with out damaging my skin! Does not dry my skin out but does help with my pimples!
Alexandria R.
Okay product. Wouldn't recommend it. Did Not do much to my skin. Okay packagingggg. But I mean the product wasn't that good. Not crazy in price or anything.
Amanda F.
Lake Worth, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this once and it's good. it's really easy to apply and to take off and it does help prevent acne. Very effective it's took like a week for results.
Lauren K.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this face wash. I wish the smell was less intense though. It's not horrible, but it would be nice if it was more of a fruity or floral scent.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.