The Best Gear to Unleash Your Inner Rocky
2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.24 / 5 based on 1,230 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I like to use this as a mask in the shower when I'm breaking out. I don't think it's harsh to my skin but definitely be careful not to use too much product.
I feel like this product gives me some of the benefits I want in a face cream, I also like the fact that you can wear it as a mask for a more intense clean.
I have bought and tried this product out , it regreses my face after wards but didn't really remove any pores , and it made my face red afterwards and itchy
This works wonders! Highly recommend but if you have sensitive skin I don't think you should use it. You can use it as a face mask or an everyday face wash.
This definitely helped my pores, you can feel the tingly sensation when u apply this, I just think there's better products that work better for my skin type.
I love how this facial mask reduces acne and cleans out my pores so well. I love to use it while I'm doing things around the house as well as in the shower.
My absolute favorite face wash! Gets all my makeup build up off of my face with out damaging my skin! Does not dry my skin out but does help with my pimples!
Okay product. Wouldn't recommend it. Did Not do much to my skin. Okay packagingggg. But I mean the product wasn't that good. Not crazy in price or anything.
I used this once and it's good. it's really easy to apply and to take off and it does help prevent acne. Very effective it's took like a week for results.
I really like this face wash. I wish the smell was less intense though. It's not horrible, but it would be nice if it was more of a fruity or floral scent.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos