2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Renee K.
Renee K.
Woodridge, IL
When i put it on it just felt amazing on my skin. It kinda stings but it's like a good sting not like really painful but like you know its working. I just love the way it feels on and then my face looks and feels amazing after I take it off! Would definitely recommend.
tiara s.
tiara s.
st. petersburg, FL
I only use this product as a mask and it gets really cool/tingly on my face. I guess that means it is cleaning my pores. I never noticed a difference after using it though. my face did feel clean after.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
This is a great product! A two in one kind of thing is what I love about this product. Dries up the pimples and leaves you with a clean refreshing feeling! My skin did clear up and I love using it, especially in the summer when I'm extra oily.
Karina M.
Karina M.
Stony Brook, NY
I'm very choosey with face washes and my skin is super sensitive. I've been using this for about a year now and I love it. I don't use it as a mask but if I have an angry pimple I'll use it as a spot treatment over night. It's not a miracle worker but it definitely does it's job. My skin has been significantly better since I started using this. You're not going to see results in one use- you need to stick to it.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Kapolei, HI
This product works okay as a mask, but even better if you just add a dab to each pimple you have, let it dry, and leave it on overnight. Then, wash it off in the morning and your pimples will be gone.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
New City, NY
I just purchased this, so I can't say too much, but I do really like it so far. I love the tingly feeling when I use this as both a cleanser and a mask. I think it's a good product for a good price!
Emily P.
Emily P.
I tried this face wash/mask and I liked it, it didn't smell horrible and it didn't dry my face out which I liked
Marilyn N.
Marilyn N.
I love that it's cleanser and a mask. It's makes my face feel fresh. Don't use the mask too much or else it will dry out the face.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Having an oily face as it is, it's hard to find a cleanser that actually works...I use it as a mask as well, it's a little warming sensation as a mask, but when I wash it off, it gives me an amazing clean feeling!! I've used it for myself and my husband working as a mechanic, it works perfect for him as well.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Edgerton, WI
I like this because it's a two-in-one. You can either use it as a face wash or as a mask. It's a little pricey, but every time I use it I notice my face gets clear.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.