Incoming! All The New September Launches To Know
2 colors available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks
4.24 / 5 based on 1,166 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
When i put it on it just felt amazing on my skin. It kinda stings but it's like a good sting not like really painful but like you know its working. I just love the way it feels on and then my face looks and feels amazing after I take it off! Would definitely recommend.
I only use this product as a mask and it gets really cool/tingly on my face. I guess that means it is cleaning my pores. I never noticed a difference after using it though. my face did feel clean after.
This is a great product! A two in one kind of thing is what I love about this product. Dries up the pimples and leaves you with a clean refreshing feeling! My skin did clear up and I love using it, especially in the summer when I'm extra oily.
I'm very choosey with face washes and my skin is super sensitive. I've been using this for about a year now and I love it. I don't use it as a mask but if I have an angry pimple I'll use it as a spot treatment over night. It's not a miracle worker but it definitely does it's job. My skin has been significantly better since I started using this. You're not going to see results in one use- you need to stick to it.
This product works okay as a mask, but even better if you just add a dab to each pimple you have, let it dry, and leave it on overnight. Then, wash it off in the morning and your pimples will be gone.
I just purchased this, so I can't say too much, but I do really like it so far. I love the tingly feeling when I use this as both a cleanser and a mask. I think it's a good product for a good price!
I tried this face wash/mask and I liked it, it didn't smell horrible and it didn't dry my face out which I liked
I love that it's cleanser and a mask. It's makes my face feel fresh. Don't use the mask too much or else it will dry out the face.
Having an oily face as it is, it's hard to find a cleanser that actually works...I use it as a mask as well, it's a little warming sensation as a mask, but when I wash it off, it gives me an amazing clean feeling!! I've used it for myself and my husband working as a mechanic, it works perfect for him as well.
I like this because it's a two-in-one. You can either use it as a face wash or as a mask. It's a little pricey, but every time I use it I notice my face gets clear.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos