2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Tessa A.
Tessa A.
Central, SC
I used this product for a long tim, almost a year. I have occasional breakouts on my face and moderate breakouts on my body. i really loved to use this product on my chest, shoulders, and back. it did a great job of clearing up my acne. it didn't dry out my face or my skin at all. it kept me oil free but still moisterized.
Kathie G.
Kathie G.
Green Bay, WI
Love it! I have not tried as a cleanser because I love the mask! My face feels amazing after using!
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
It drys hard and tingles/cools. i personally haven't seen a huge difference with acne clearance but its worth a try. be careful when your taking it off, try taking it off in the shower by letting warm water run over your face. taking it off with a damp towel is VERY abrasive and will turn your face red and sensitive. its not a huge deal but sometimes its too much of a hassle to put on because of how careful you need to be with taking it off.
Alli H.
Alli H.
This stuff saved my life. I have pretty bad acne that is normally too deep for most cleansers to clear. However, this little beauty did the trick and continued to for months to come. It took a little while for my skin to adjust to it (the high percentage of benzyl can dry your skin out.) But after getting in the routine it easily did the trick. I would recommend it to people with deeper, more severe acne. I can imagine if your acne is more surfacey it will dry out your skin too much. But give it maybe a week and a half- two weeks before you judge it.
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Bloomington, IN
This may be because I have terribly sensitive skin, but I had an awful time with this product! I began using it and at first, I felt like my skin was getting softer and it looked healtheir, but then I started getting small itchy bumps everywhere. I broke out in this rash everywhere and had to stop washing my face and go to a doctor to fix it.
Marra F.
Marra F.
Minneapolis, MN
I used to get really bad blackheads :( I started to use this product as a face mask twice a week and they disappeared :) I did initially get a burning sensation the first few times I used it. However the more I used the product, the less it burned. I guess it was burning all the blackheads away!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
I really like Neutrogena products...this particular pruduct I'd rather use as just a mask.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
This mask really works. If used with the Neutrogena Acne Free product,
your skin will be clear witin a week, or less!
Christina H.
Christina H.
Champaign, IL
After using this product I had really dry, tight skin. I had to put on more moisturizer than normal after using this.
grace h.
grace h.
Somerset, KY
This face wash is great because it doubles as a mask! i recommend not using it daily just because it can dry out your skin and leave it irritated. using it about twice a week leaves my pores looking smaller and less blackheads. it really is a great mask it makes my skin soft and radiant.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.