BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "I've been using this mask occasionally in the shower as a cleanser for the past few months. It does help you skin feel clean and fresh but be careful if you have sensitive skin. I've gotten rashes from using this as a mask when i left it on for a few minutes. It may be because i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide but it seems to work fine when i use it as a cleanser every few days. " in 92 reviews
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
Raquel I.
Aldie, VA
I personally like Neutrogena products, but I didn't find this completely effective for me. I did like the concept idea and the sensation from using the product. But it still worked just not has much has I wanted.
taylor s.
Mayo, FL
this product is very good for those of you who have oily & combo skin. it really works deep to get rid of all of the bacteria, dirt and makeup out of your pores!
Madelynn c.
This definitely cleaned my face, but it burned like crazy each time I used it. I could barely leave it on my face for more than a few seconds before it was too much for me. Cleared my skin up though.
Morgan W.
Kapolei, HI
This product works okay as a mask, but even better if you just add a dab to each pimple you have, let it dry, and leave it on overnight. Then, wash it off in the morning and your pimples will be gone.
Taylor P.
Sanger, CA
This is a great mask to use once or twice a week to get deep down in your pores! it leaves my face feeling refreshed and deep cleaned every time and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Great product!
Kaylin J.
Chico, CA
At the end of a long week, I use it as a mask to deep clean. I love how fast it drys and that you don't have to make a mess to use it. I feel like it gets the job done, without having to spend a lot.
Fiona R.
San Antonio , TX
I usually use this at night if I have sweat during the day and it cleans out all of the dirt off of my face so well. The little specks in absorb into my skin and leave it so soft. I love the feeling of after I wash it off because it feels so minty and amazing.
Melissa
orland, CA
I don't think i will try this because iv'e tried the on the spot treatment and it burn my face i also tried another product and had bad results as well that is just me though
Stephanie B.
Pala, CA
Be mindful if you have sensitive skin, but it really helps along with using any acne medication that your doctor has put you on. Love the feeling it gives to your skin!
Jeanette G.
Waukesha, WI
I liked it and it worked well at first but for me I had the usual problem that after awhile it didn't work anymore. It did leave a clean refreshing feeling on my face.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.