2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Jamila D.
Jamila D.
I love this product. i would never use it as a wash but i use it as a mask when i get bad breakouts. this can dry your skin out. be sure to moisturize
Emani C.
Emani C.
Hutchinson, KS
Occasionally, I forget to wash my makeup off before I go to bed. I would usually break out like crazy within the next day or two, but after discovering this wonderful product, I don't have to worry about that anymore. It works great as a cleanser, but I tend to use it more as a mask to stop breakouts in their tracks.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Brooklyn, MD
This product really works! After using it, it makes my skin feel smooth and fresh. I only use it as a mask once a week.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
I've ever used. It really works. I've tried every acne medicine on this earth and i love this product. It makes your face feel so refreshed afterwards. I use it as a cleaner every day almost and a mask once every week. It's perfect.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Riverside, CA
I used this as a cleanser and after the 1st use i was breaking out like crazy i used it like a spot treatment after that and it was to drying as well.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Duluth, GA
I really like this mask/face wash. I have oily skin and it really helps clear out my pores whether I use it as a face wash or a mask. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. It was definitely one of my better choices when it comes to a face mask with the specific intention of kill blackhead bacteria.
aleysha l.
aleysha l.
Panama City, FL
I like it.It also has some acne medication in it so it helps with pimple.But the little beads are annoying
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
I only use this product once a month or so because it's quite harsh on my sensitive skin. My skin feels clean after I use it as a mask and wash away, but I often feel as though there's a left-over film.
Although I don't hate this product, I don't think I would invest in purchasing it again.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Suffolk, VA
This has a really interesting (soft?) texture, which I actually really liked. I haven't used it long enough to notice a difference in my skin, but it leaves your face feeling really clean, so that's a plus! No negative comments.
Abby V.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
This is one of the better face mask that I have bought that doubles as a face wash. I was upset when I couldn't find it for a while at Wal Mart when I was out. It helps a lot with my face when it breaks out real bad.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.