BY NEUTROGENA #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Jazmíne C.
O7036
I love all of the products that they make . I must say the never fail me . It met my expectations. I will be posting this on my site packaging is simple
Genesis R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
It feels refreshing for a few minutes , after a while your face feels very dry. Not great for everyday use. Is about okay cleanser but I've tried better.
Yulia S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Can't go a day without it ! I have been using it for years. Aww the smell. And the fresh clean feeling it leaves your skin afterwards. Worth every penny.
Yanglin C.
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
This cleanser/mask has been around for years and it has good reason. I think this, with additional topical acne medication have helped me with my skin.
Macarena O.
Alta Loma, CA
As a teenager are used to always use this to help control my acne and it does work really good. Has a strong sense but I liked it and I got used to it.
Erica M.
West Covina, CA
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
Where has this been my whole life!? I started using it about 2 months ago and wow. My skin looks great, my pores are smaller, and my skin is less oily.
Julia S.
Pulls alot of dead skins cells off your face. Leaves a refreshing feeling afterwards and while on your face. If you have large pores this works great.
Tabitha  J.
Wood Dale, IL
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
I usually enjoy the neutrogena products, but this one wasn't as good as I had hoped. I couldn't use it very often because I have super sensitive skin.
Jamila D.
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
I love this product. i would never use it as a wash but i use it as a mask when i get bad breakouts. this can dry your skin out. be sure to moisturize
Risay S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
Love this product! For a two in one, you can't find anything better. I have been looking for a mask and this product is perfect and reasonably priced.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.