BY NEUTROGENA #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Alexandria R.
Okay product. Wouldn't recommend it. Did Not do much to my skin. Okay packagingggg. But I mean the product wasn't that good. Not crazy in price or anything.
Annmaree D.
I love how this facial mask reduces acne and cleans out my pores so well. I love to use it while I'm doing things around the house as well as in the shower.
Josie A.
Tucson, AZ
This definitely helped my pores, you can feel the tingly sensation when u apply this, I just think there's better products that work better for my skin type.
Lisandranette R.
Gainesville, FL
I like to use this as a mask in the shower when I'm breaking out. I don't think it's harsh to my skin but definitely be careful not to use too much product.
Lauren K.
Staten Island, NY
I really like this face wash. I wish the smell was less intense though. It's not horrible, but it would be nice if it was more of a fruity or floral scent.
Kyla W.
Greendale, IN
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
This product worked well for me i had fairly bad acne and now my skin is getting clearer but i did have a reaction to it the first time i used the product.
Elaine B.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
This facial wash/ mask does wonders for me! When you're using the facial wash you can really feel the deep pour cleansing and cooling effect. With the mask
Sydney S.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I love how this is a hybrid product that could be used as a mask or for washing your face. A little bit goes a long way and it definitely helps with acne.
Amanda F.
Lake Worth, FL
I used this once and it's good. it's really easy to apply and to take off and it does help prevent acne. Very effective it's took like a week for results.
Aurienne D.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
Really awesome for sensitive skin like mine! Can use daily for gentle exfoliation with no redness or irritation. also doesn't have a heavy smelling scent.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.