• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
  • " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
Madelynn c.
This definitely cleaned my face, but it burned like crazy each time I used it. I could barely leave it on my face for more than a few seconds before it was too much for me. Cleared my skin up though.
Taylor P.
Sanger, CA
This is a great mask to use once or twice a week to get deep down in your pores! it leaves my face feeling refreshed and deep cleaned every time and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Great product!
Morgan W.
Kapolei, HI
This product works okay as a mask, but even better if you just add a dab to each pimple you have, let it dry, and leave it on overnight. Then, wash it off in the morning and your pimples will be gone.
Kaylin J.
Chico, CA
At the end of a long week, I use it as a mask to deep clean. I love how fast it drys and that you don't have to make a mess to use it. I feel like it gets the job done, without having to spend a lot.
Fiona R.
San Antonio , TX
I usually use this at night if I have sweat during the day and it cleans out all of the dirt off of my face so well. The little specks in absorb into my skin and leave it so soft. I love the feeling of after I wash it off because it feels so minty and amazing.
orland, CA
I don't think i will try this because iv'e tried the on the spot treatment and it burn my face i also tried another product and had bad results as well that is just me though
Stephanie B.
Pala, CA
Be mindful if you have sensitive skin, but it really helps along with using any acne medication that your doctor has put you on. Love the feeling it gives to your skin!
Jeanette G.
Waukesha, WI
I liked it and it worked well at first but for me I had the usual problem that after awhile it didn't work anymore. It did leave a clean refreshing feeling on my face.
Phoenix J.
Long Beach , CA
I LOVE.... I used to use this everyday. I loved the cooling feeling it would give my skin and wearing it as a nice mask was always refreshing I would repurchase
Jamie H.
Ossining, NY
My favorite product! Definitely works for me especially if i wear the mask overnight.which i do personally. it gets rid of my blackheads and clears up my skin!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.