• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
  • " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
Fatima S.
Vallejo, CA
Saw results in 3 days though you have to let it sit for a while which is no bother just make sure to clean it with a moist wer cold water towel to close down your pores.
Morgan C.
Suffolk, VA
This has a really interesting (soft?) texture, which I actually really liked. I haven't used it long enough to notice a difference in my skin, but it leaves your face feeling really clean, so that's a plus! No negative comments.
kat n.
Gilbert, AZ
I started to use this product a few weeks ago for my acne. Can't say how good it works since it's not the only one product I'm using but after washing it off my face feels very clean and fresh!
Chelsey F.
Charleston, SC
This product didn't wow me. I used it for about a month and my skin didn't change much. I have very dry skin so I wouldn't recommend it for those who have super dry skin
Johannah F.
Oshkosh, WI
I really liked this mask. It leaves your face feeling really clean and definitely minimized my pores everytime j used it. It has a strong cooling feeling which I enjoy.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
I used this product as a face wash first and helped clean my skin but dried it out too much. When i used it as a mask it left worse results! It left my skin irritated and even more dry! Never again am I using this product.
Aimee C.
San Francisco, CA
Two products for the price of one! i use it as daily cleanser but if i brushing up in the shower, I'll leave it on a little bit longer as a mask. i used to use cetaphil, purpose, and now this is my holy grail cleanser!
Lucianna B.
I have very acne prone skin when I started using this it help it a little but I noticed it dried my face out. But I loved how refreshing it felt when you put it on!
taylor s.
Mayo, FL
this product is very good for those of you who have oily & combo skin. it really works deep to get rid of all of the bacteria, dirt and makeup out of your pores!
Raquel I.
Aldie, VA
I personally like Neutrogena products, but I didn't find this completely effective for me. I did like the concept idea and the sensation from using the product. But it still worked just not has much has I wanted.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.