Incoming! All The New September Launches To Know
2 colors available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks
4.24 / 5 based on 1,162 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I have large pores now that I've gotten older and they're often clogged with dirt and oil. This is the perfect cleanser to fix my pores right up! It tends to be a bit drying so I suggest using a light moisturizer after. I use this am and pm!
I love how you can use this mask 2 sides. It really works for my face & gives it the clean it needs
I didn't really like using this as a cleanser. I felt like my face was way too dry afterwards. It forced me to just used a lot of moisturizer after. I like lighter products.
Luv usung this as a mask instead of fashwash,but i love that u can chose either or
I have been using this product for years and have repurchased this many times. In all honesty it does not work great as a cleanser but, if your in a pinch it will do. The mask however is amazing. I have very oily, acne prone, sensitive, allergenic skin. This product dries my acne and takes out oiliness with out leaving me dry or sore. I have left it on overnight before as a spot treatment and it still wont hurt my skin. It also has this awesome minty smell and tingling sensation that makes me feel like its working. I have used this before my prom, wedding and other stressful events. It has never let me down!
This product is VERY harsh imo. I've tried it as a cleanser & mask but it made my face very red, sore & swollen. I ONLY use this as a spot treatment & find that it is very effective that way. It'll last me forever so the price is great.
While I do love this cleanser/mask, I have to say its not for everyone. I have sensitive skin so I only use this when I have bad breakouts. It does clear my skin quickly but it is strong due to the peroxide in it. At first it gives a tingling sensation and then cools down. I've used it for years and the only issue that I've had with it was when I left it on for too long.
I used to use this product when my acne was at it's worst and I felt that it worked the first couple times I used it but after a while it would just irritate my skin.
Neutrogena has always been my go-to for face cleansers. This product in particular is great because you can use it for a quick wash or as a mask for deeper cleaning. It also leaves my face feeling baby soft.
This is my all-time favorite facial cleanser so far because I can use it when I'm in a hurry AND when I have some extra time. I wish I was a little less expensive, but it's worth the cost. It does exactly what it promises to do.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos