• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
  • " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
Amanda S.
Edgerton, WI
I like this because it's a two-in-one. You can either use it as a face wash or as a mask. It's a little pricey, but every time I use it I notice my face gets clear.
Rupa K.
Dublin, OH
I love this 2 in one product. It is gentle on my face for cleansing and I love I can turn it into a mask as well. It feels my face very fresh. It's gentle on my face to use everyday.
Aleks A.
Citrus Hts, CA
When i used this product, it did the job, but it dried out my skin a bit too much. I'm not too hyped up about it and actually, I ended up breaking out not much later after using it :(!
Tracy S.
Aurora, OR
Works but if you have even a little dry skin I would look for something less harsh. The first time I used it I gave my self a first degree burn on most of my face.
Nicole M.
Avon, MN
I didn't like this product at all! I had been searching for a product that helped with my pores around my nose area and found this, but this only made my face oiler and breakout more!
Veronica T.
Riverside, CA
I love this! I was in a hurry to go somewhere one day and I used a friend's facial cleanser and my skin felt so squeaky clean for three days! I am considering buying this and using it as a mask one day.
tiara s.
st. petersburg, FL
I only use this product as a mask and it gets really cool/tingly on my face. I guess that means it is cleaning my pores. I never noticed a difference after using it though. my face did feel clean after.
Melissa M.
Columbia, SC
I didn't really like using this as a cleanser. I felt like my face was way too dry afterwards. It forced me to just used a lot of moisturizer after. I like lighter products.
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
I'm currently using the Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleansing Mask and it's okay. I don't think I've really noticed a difference in my skin. I don't think I will be re-purchasing this item once it runs out.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Icka! My face was peeling so bad after this. I tend to see that with a lot of nuetrogena products. My face was clear so I can;t complain much but sensitive skin persons beware!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.