Incoming! All The New September Launches To Know
2 colors available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
BY NEUTROGENA #54 in Face Masks
4.24 / 5 based on 1,171 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
This will clear up your skin within a few days!
This works very well on my acne-prone skin. After I use the mask, my face immediately clears up and brightens.
This is my favorite drugstore cleanser. It clears my skin up and feels very fresh after rinsing.
Very refreshing and clears up my skin.
I've been using this mask occasionally in the shower as a cleanser for the past few months. It does help you skin feel clean and fresh but be careful if you have sensitive skin. I've gotten rashes from using this as a mask when i left it on for a few minutes. It may be because i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide but it seems to work fine when i use it as a cleanser every few days.
I didn't find this product to be mind blowing. After I used it, my skin didn't feel overly clean, but it did help battle my acne.
When I was younger this was THE only thing I would use and I loved it. I went through so many bottles of it. I don't know why I ever quit using it! It seemed to work great and had the highest amount of benzoyl peroxide in it that I ever found in a drug store product!
I have been using this mask for years and every time I do I get compliments on my skin!I definitely prefer it as a mask vs and everyday cleanser
It really does clear your pores.... And you can tell there r results rite after u was ur face u feeel the coolness on ur face. The smelll isn't tht great thought
This is good but dryed up my face so I only used a couple of times n gave it away
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos