2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.25 / 5 based on 1,321 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
This has a really interesting (soft?) texture, which I actually really liked. I haven't used it long enough to notice a difference in my skin, but it leaves your face feeling really clean, so that's a plus! No negative comments.
I used this product as a face wash first and helped clean my skin but dried it out too much. When i used it as a mask it left worse results! It left my skin irritated and even more dry! Never again am I using this product.
Two products for the price of one! i use it as daily cleanser but if i brushing up in the shower, I'll leave it on a little bit longer as a mask. i used to use cetaphil, purpose, and now this is my holy grail cleanser!
I personally like Neutrogena products, but I didn't find this completely effective for me. I did like the concept idea and the sensation from using the product. But it still worked just not has much has I wanted.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos