Incoming! All The New September Launches To Know
2 colors available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks
4.24 / 5 based on 1,162 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I love this and it has cleared up my acne for good! I rarely get pimples, but when I do I use this and there gone. It also has a really nice cooling sensation
I lOve this product . It washes away all the make up and gets drop to clean out pores. It's a deffinate repurchase I love it
I use this occasionally. Works pretty well. I can definitely feel my pores opening up.
I like that it is two in one, but it works best as a mask. As a cleanser, it wouldn't get my skin clean enough.
It works great! At firt it was amazing and got rid of acne and black heads, but now my face has grown immune to it. So it now only really removes dirt, oil and makeup. It leaves your face feeling clean.
Nice like it
I love that this is 2 in 1!
The Neutrogena clear pore cleanser/mask is a great product. Every now and then I'll have a few breakouts and using this product, both the cleanser and mask, help clear up my mild breakouts quickly. I prefer using it as a mask a couple times a week, or if a pesky zip pops up I will use it as a quick "spot corrector". I wouldn't advise leaving the mask on too long, it left my face a little red so it can be a bit harsh. One other con, the cleanser doesn't wash off as easily as other face washes. Overall I do love this product and would recommend it for mild acne treatment.
This cleans out your pores! I love the refreshing feeling it leaves after taking it off. It feels like it gets deep inside my pores and I never get breakouts when I use it.
Does not work! Enough said.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos