• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
  • " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
Aniesha M.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this. I use it every other night to clear my skin up because my skin tends to dry depending on the weather and I needed something that can control it.
M C.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Neutropena Clear Pore Cleansing Mask is phenomenal its light weight, oil-free, and leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed. What makes the mask even better is the affordable price.
Hannah F.
Jacksonville, FL
I used this mask when my skin was very irritated and I found it to be very calming. It improved my skin's texture and eliminated the oiliness. I would definitely recommend this product.
Catherine D.
This product works well if Benzoyl Peroxide works for you, however for those of us with thin or sensitive skin it can be quite abrasive, creating redness on the face.
Tina R.
I used to use this product when my acne was at it's worst and I felt that it worked the first couple times I used it but after a while it would just irritate my skin.
I go back and forth with this product. I use in when my skin is breaking out but don't see a drastic improvement. The mask can be very harsh on sensitive skin but does help a little bit. The fragrance smells like medicine which is a big turn off for me.
Naomi D.
Richmond, VA
I really like this product because it helps removes some blackheads on my nose and leaves my skin feeling clean without that burning sensation like other products.
Viviana A.
Granite Falls, WA
Loved this product! Highly recommend to anyone who wants to clear their pores. Its nice for sensitive skin but, does the job. Highly recommend to anyone for all different skin types.
Daisy L.
This product seemed to have dried out my acne, but did not resolve it as a young teen. I would still give it a try or use it once a day to see if it works for you.
Allix G.
Great smelling. Cleanses and helps with blemishes. Unfortunately, it dries out my skin and leaves me itchy. This product is more harsh than the gently face cleanser I was hoping for.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.