• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
  • " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
Kalei L.
This cleans out your pores! I love the refreshing feeling it leaves after taking it off. It feels like it gets deep inside my pores and I never get breakouts when I use it.
Jessica G.
Millington, NJ
This stuff is great, super affordable and really helped to keep my skin clear. The best part.. its a 2 in 1.. mask and cleanser. Neutrogena always has great skin care products!
Stephanie L.
Neutrogena is amazing for my super sensitive, acne prone skin. This is a great cleanser/mask that you can use regularly as a cleanser, or once in awhile for a leave-on mask.
Amber H.
Cudahy, WI
I used to cleanse my face with this all the time, I recently went to a dermatologist for my acne and found out I should use a cleanser with 2% Salicylic Acid and this product has 3.5% benzyl peroxide, which is still okay for acne. I will still use this once my face is clear.
Paris B.
Del Mar, CA
I love this cleansing mask so much! You can use it as cleanser or a mask! 2 in 1! It clears my pores and has a great after glow. I used this mostly as cleanser and the next few days I used it, I had probably 50% less clogged pores on my face! I will definitely repurchase this!
Stephanie M.
Northridge, CA
I use this as a daily cleanser and it does a pretty good job of keeping my skin clear. It is a bit harsher of a product though, so it's not great for real sensitive skin.
Renee K.
Woodridge, IL
When i put it on it just felt amazing on my skin. It kinda stings but it's like a good sting not like really painful but like you know its working. I just love the way it feels on and then my face looks and feels amazing after I take it off! Would definitely recommend.
Sophia V.
Camden, ME
This was a good face wash, I never used it as a mask but as a wash it worked well. I saw a reduction in acne and it helped control it--but my face never was totally cleat from just using this
Lauren N.
Fort Pierce, Fl
Its nice for in the shower just relaxing and same in the bath tub. I ran out of my bottle yesterday and am surely going to repurchase it! If you have bad acne or oily skin, go get this product!!!
Clara A.
Altadena, CA
Noticed this working right away.

I feel that it works better as a mask, but still feels like its cleaning as it cools while cleansing.

Really nice that it doubles as both.

Not the best results though, but this is coming from someone with difficult skin.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.