The Best Facial Exfoliators for Dull Skin
2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.24 / 5 based on 1,228 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I have used this product before. I have decent skin so i never noticed if it helped more than any other product. it has a great price point.
I found this to be a great productive for my vino sensitive skins I love the option of leaving it as a mask or using it as normal face wash.
I like the idea of the product but it did not work that well for me. My skin is sensitive so it was harsh for me, I had to stop using it.
I absolutely love this. I use it every other night to clear my skin up because my skin tends to dry depending on the weather and I needed something that can control it.
I usually use this at night if I have sweat during the day and it cleans out all of the dirt off of my face so well. The little specks in absorb into my skin and leave it so soft. I love the feeling of after I wash it off because it feels so minty and amazing.
I love it! It's such an affortable product and it does pull the impurities out if used as a face mask! Do recommend.
I don't think i will try this because iv'e tried the on the spot treatment and it burn my face i also tried another product and had bad results as well that is just me though
Be mindful if you have sensitive skin, but it really helps along with using any acne medication that your doctor has put you on. Love the feeling it gives to your skin!
I have found that Neutrogena face cleaning products work okay at first but then don't seem to work that great on my skin over time.
This works well but it does tend to dry my skin out a little bit and makes my skin feel tight while it's drying. I try to use it infrequently.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos