2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Skye R.
Skye R.
Joliet, Il
I use this product for an everyday face cleaner and i have to say i love it!!! The only problem for me is that it doesn't target the blackheads like i think it should. I have very oily skin and since I've been using it, its keeping it under control!!
Marcene J.
Marcene J.
Temple Hills, MD
I tried this for the first time and I actually like it. The one pro is that I think it dries my skin out completely. It's a quick way to help with Acne( I am acne prone even at this age).
Kim R.
Kim R.
Hagerstown, MD
I'm going to start by saying I live in the south AND have an oily face AND workout daily. Not the best combination. I like the cleaner okay. it doesn't seem to really clear my skin up and I've seen better results as a mask than I see as an every day cleaner. Like others have said, find yourself a good moisturizer to use as the product is strong. Just isn't long lasting for me! My face is oily again within a couple hours even in the A/C.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
This product seemed to have dried out my acne, but did not resolve it as a young teen. I would still give it a try or use it once a day to see if it works for you.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Gilbert , AZ
You need to be careful. If you leave it on for too long or if you have sensitive skin it will make your face red. It will burn your skin. And usually I break out a couple days after I use it. But when you use it you know it's cleaning your pours. Because you can feel it burning off your skin!
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.
La Jolla, CA
I didn't find this product to be mind blowing. After I used it, my skin didn't feel overly clean, but it did help battle my acne.
Paula C.
Paula C.
Tulsa, OK
When I was younger this was THE only thing I would use and I loved it. I went through so many bottles of it. I don't know why I ever quit using it! It seemed to work great and had the highest amount of benzoyl peroxide in it that I ever found in a drug store product!
Alice N.
Alice N.
Livingston, NJ
I broke out after using this and I didn't see any differences between the use of this mask and my former one.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
McMinnville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
WOULD NEVER BUY AGAIN. This burned my face! First time I used it my face was burning horribly. I thought my skin was gonna peel off for something. I was scared that when I washed it off my face was literally gonna be scorched. When I went to wash it off with water the water ended up making it burn more! It was awful. When I finally got it all washed off my face was beet red. I'm mixed with black and white so I have a naturally tanned bronzey color of skin. And darker skinned people know that we don't tend to get red that often. It just doesn't show up as easily. Not this time. You could clearly see the red. It looked like a sun burn across my cheeks, nose, and basically my whole face. (I never get sunburned either) The red lasted for about 4 hours until it fully went away. My face burned for about an hour after fully removing the face wash. I tried putting on non scented lotion in hopes of calming the burning but nope that just made it burn more. So I had to just tough it out and deal with a burning face for an hour and redness for the next 3. How fun.
Lara R.
Lara R.
Alexandria, VA
I have been using this mask for years and every time I do I get compliments on my skin!I definitely prefer it as a mask vs and everyday cleanser
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.