BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "I've been using this mask occasionally in the shower as a cleanser for the past few months. It does help you skin feel clean and fresh but be careful if you have sensitive skin. I've gotten rashes from using this as a mask when i left it on for a few minutes. It may be because i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide but it seems to work fine when i use it as a cleanser every few days. " in 92 reviews
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
Hannah C.
Mesa, AZ
I bought this at Walmart and it wasn't a bad price. I loooove this mask. Its seriously amazing. My face feels so soft and smooth after plus it gets rid of all my pimples!
Cindy S.
The first time I used this product, it burned my face. After a few more tries, I got used to it and it has prevented me from breaking out. I wouldn't recommend it for everyone because it is very strong.
Lisa S.
Rowlett, TX
A tried & true excellent product. I use it directly on my acne not all over even though it can be used as a deep cleansing mask. A week on this used as a spot treatment and I'm all clear. Follow up weekly to prevent breakouts.
Amber A.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my number one cleanser! I love this product, my pores have reduced in size and my face feels so refreshed and clean. I don't use it as a mask you see more results when used as a cleanser.
Mykal-Ann G.
I hadn't used this product in over two years and once I picked it up again I was thrilled. I forgot how much I love this mask/face wash. My breakouts are going away and become mild and my acne scars are even fading a little bit.
Erika R.
Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite out of every face wash I have. It really keeps me away from getting pimples. I love how I can use this for face wash or face mask. If one day I get a really swollen pimple I just wash my face with this and it makes the swelling go down. I love it.
nila E.
Long Beach, CA
This face mask really tighten my pores really good and it makes your skin so soft. I have bad acne and this mask clear my face up so good. My mom also loves this mask.
Stacey C.
Rockford, IL
This was product was recommended to me by my dermatologist, and I love it, or is gentle and doesn't dry out face and yet it still helps keep my face clear of acne.. Both of my teens use too..
Yolanda S.
Sweetwater, TN
One of my favorite daily face wash. I like to use it in the morning and before bed. Whenever I feel like I need a deep clean, I use it as a mask before bed. Leaves my skin feeling healthy.
Colleen G.
Oh my goodness, I used this products for years!! I found the cleanser portion to be pretty good but it was the mask part that I really loved! I like how it really cleared out my pores and helped combat my blackheads.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.