The Best Gear to Unleash Your Inner Rocky
2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.25 / 5 based on 1,236 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
Great for oily skin and preventing break outs. If you use too much it will dry your skin out, but is great as a mask once a week.
I personally like Neutrogena products, but I didn't find this completely effective for me. I did like the concept idea and the sensation from using the product. But it still worked just not has much has I wanted.
I liked the mask but I am not a fan of the cleanser. The cooling sensation of the mask is really nice and tells me that its actually doing something.
Used this once as a mask and the next day my whole face was pealing off. Might try it again with a good moisturizer. I'd you have dry skin stay away!
I used to use this stuff all the time. It helped but I just got tired of the strong tingle feeling before going to bed and started using other stuff
I liked the idea of a 2 in 1 product but realized after awhile these things are better off separate. I do love other Neutrogena face washes though!
This definitely cleaned my face, but it burned like crazy each time I used it. I could barely leave it on my face for more than a few seconds before it was too much for me. Cleared my skin up though.
This is a great mask to use once or twice a week to get deep down in your pores! it leaves my face feeling refreshed and deep cleaned every time and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Great product!
This product works okay as a mask, but even better if you just add a dab to each pimple you have, let it dry, and leave it on overnight. Then, wash it off in the morning and your pimples will be gone.
At the end of a long week, I use it as a mask to deep clean. I love how fast it drys and that you don't have to make a mess to use it. I feel like it gets the job done, without having to spend a lot.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos