BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "I've been using this mask occasionally in the shower as a cleanser for the past few months. It does help you skin feel clean and fresh but be careful if you have sensitive skin. I've gotten rashes from using this as a mask when i left it on for a few minutes. It may be because i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide but it seems to work fine when i use it as a cleanser every few days. " in 92 reviews
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
Samara G.
White Plains, NY
I love this face wash and mask! I prefer to use it as a mask, it makes my face feel so clean and is definitely effective. I love how you can feel the tingle on your face so it feels like the face wash is really sinking into your pores and doing the job. Will continue to buy this product !
Martha A.
OAKLAND, CA
love the cooling effect this gives. i use it every 3rd day as a mask and daily as a cleanser bc i have adult acne. it hasnt gotten rid of it instantly but its slowly fading. be careful going out in the sun or putting on sunscreen it will sting
Claudia V.
Abbeville
I struggled with acne for a long time since I was younger. When I was 16/17 my Dr. Recommend this because it has a certain ingredient. And this is the ONLY fash wash I buy. I will try others from time to time but I really only buy this.
member-5fda5
As a mask, this product caused my skin to get red, burn, and itch, but as a cleanser it only gets slightly red, but it has reduced my breakouts and made my skin less oily. I have very sensitive skin, so if you also have sensitive skin, I wouldn’t recommend using it as a mask or very frequently as a cleanser. The fragrance and the cooling effect on the skin is very nice.
Catherine P.
Bloomsburg, PA
I use the Neutrogena Pore Cleanser/Mask at least once a week. I love the cooking sensation as it works at getting the junk out of my blackheads and how clean my skins feels afterward. I’ve been using this product for over 7 years.
Monica R.
Houston
I use this to finish off my facial and it’s amazing. Makes my face feel fresh and tight; using it as a mask you can feel it feel cool as it soaks in your skin and closes pores. As a cleanser it smells good and keeps acne at bay
Jackie M.
New Albany
Absolutely love this product! It’s a very cooling affect which I love! You can definitely notice a difference after one use. I use this one my nose and chin and i have significantly less blackheads after using this product!
Holley S.
Kennesaw, GA
Very powerful. Can be very rough on the skin too. Very strong smell. But I mean....it works like crazy. Use it as a mask 1x per week and you'll see results. NOT for sensitive skin. Unless spot treating.
Hannah T.
Holmen
I love that this is a 2 in 1 product. You can either use it as a face wash or as a mask. It has a great cooling sensation which I personally love. I feel so refreshed after using this products. It is in a great price range especially because it is a 2 in 1.
Ashley S.
Monroe
I love this product. It can be used as a cleanser or a mask, which is great when my skin starts breaking out. I've been using this product for years, it's super affordable but does the work of an expensive cleanser.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.