Incoming! All The New September Launches To Know
2 colors available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks
4.24 / 5 based on 1,167 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I have used this fo years and love it, does not dry out skin and keeps the black heads away. When using it as a mask it helps with oily skin to. I like that it does not have silicylic acid it has instead benzoyl peroxide that works with my skin type.
This cleanser is alright. I have really, really sensitive skin, and if I use this once a day or one every other day, my lips get really itchy and chapped, so I pretty much stopped using it. I guess if you didn't have as sensitive skin, it'd be fine.
This is great for treating emergency breakouts. For my sensitive skin, using this for more than once a week causes redness, irritation, and dryness. I enjoy using this as both a cleanser and mask but I wouldn't use it in place of a daily cleanser!
This is my favorite face cleaning product, it makes your face feel so clean and refreshed. You can find this at any store basically for only 7 dollars, completely worth it. Your face will start to clear up from any break outs before you know it!
I don't think this is a bad cleanser, I've only been using it for about 5 weeks now. I can definitely notice a difference in pimples after using this, but i do wish it came with more product. I would buy again to see if it clears up my skin
Love. Feels very refreshing. Masks are always a good idea, especially Neutrogena. Comes off easily and directions are clear (just like your face afterwards!!). Definitely would recommend to anyone. They got me hooked on all facial masks!
I have deep pores and oily skin that clogs easily and I absolutely love this cleanser mask, it has a tingle that makes you feel as though your skin's pores are being penetrated and is clean as a whistle when finished washing away!
This is my daily facial wash. It really helps with my acne. I haven't found a facial wash that really prevents me from getting pimples like this one & the best part is it's only $5 at Target. I highly suggest you check this out.
In love!!!! 😍 I have been breaking out badly lately. I think it's due to the weather and the fact I work out a lot. well thankfully, this gives me the deep cleanse I have been needing. works fabulous for you work out junkies
By far my favorite mask. It is great for those breakouts that suddenly show up and you need it to go away fast. Unfortunately though it isn't sold as stores near me now so i have to order it online. But i love this product!
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos