2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Dorchester, MA
I really like this product but it is very strong. This product helped clear my skin and clear my pores very well. But this product is very strong and drys my skin out very easily.
Nicolette L.
Nicolette L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It cleans ur pores out very well i like it as a mask and leaving it on for like 20 minutes and then taking it off
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Avon, MN
I didn't like this product at all! I had been searching for a product that helped with my pores around my nose area and found this, but this only made my face oiler and breakout more!
Susan C.
Susan C.
Townsend, MA
I normally look for natural products, particularly when it comes to cleaning my face, but ever since I started using Neutrogena as a teen, I have found this brand to be reliable and this cleanser definitely delivers. I've never had acne breakouts other than around that Time of the Month, but this cleanser keeps even those outbreaks under control and my face feels wonderfully clean and tingly. It even helps keep my pores invisible.

LOVE this!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this and actually use it as both a face wash and mask every once in a while. I have low maintenance skin though.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
The first time I used this product, it burned my face. After a few more tries, I got used to it and it has prevented me from breaking out. I wouldn't recommend it for everyone because it is very strong.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Oldsmar, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have large pores now that I've gotten older and they're often clogged with dirt and oil. This is the perfect cleanser to fix my pores right up! It tends to be a bit drying so I suggest using a light moisturizer after. I use this am and pm!
Santana A.
Santana A.
I love how you can use this mask 2 sides. It really works for my face & gives it the clean it needs
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Columbia, SC
I didn't really like using this as a cleanser. I felt like my face was way too dry afterwards. It forced me to just used a lot of moisturizer after. I like lighter products.
Abigail N.
Abigail N.
Springfield, IL
I really like using this cleanser. It leave my face fresh each time I use it without drying it out or making it oily.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.