The Best Gear to Unleash Your Inner Rocky
2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.24 / 5 based on 1,230 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
This product didn't wow me. I used it for about a month and my skin didn't change much. I have very dry skin so I wouldn't recommend it for those who have super dry skin
This cleanser/mask has been around for years and it has good reason. I think this, with additional topical acne medication have helped me with my skin.
I used this product as a face wash first and helped clean my skin but dried it out too much. When i used it as a mask it left worse results! It left my skin irritated and even more dry! Never again am I using this product.
I found that this felt really harsh on my skin and made me break out more than I usually do. I haven't touched this product since.
Where has this been my whole life!? I started using it about 2 months ago and wow. My skin looks great, my pores are smaller, and my skin is less oily.
It's not the best product you'll find, of course, HOWEVER it does a great job and is 2 products in one! It also gives your face a cool, tingly feeling.
Two products for the price of one! i use it as daily cleanser but if i brushing up in the shower, I'll leave it on a little bit longer as a mask. i used to use cetaphil, purpose, and now this is my holy grail cleanser!
I love this product. i would never use it as a wash but i use it as a mask when i get bad breakouts. this can dry your skin out. be sure to moisturize
Great for oily skin and preventing break outs. If you use too much it will dry your skin out, but is great as a mask once a week.
I personally like Neutrogena products, but I didn't find this completely effective for me. I did like the concept idea and the sensation from using the product. But it still worked just not has much has I wanted.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos