Incoming! All The New September Launches To Know
2 colors available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks
4.24 / 5 based on 1,166 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I really like this product but it is very strong. This product helped clear my skin and clear my pores very well. But this product is very strong and drys my skin out very easily.
It cleans ur pores out very well i like it as a mask and leaving it on for like 20 minutes and then taking it off
I didn't like this product at all! I had been searching for a product that helped with my pores around my nose area and found this, but this only made my face oiler and breakout more!
I normally look for natural products, particularly when it comes to cleaning my face, but ever since I started using Neutrogena as a teen, I have found this brand to be reliable and this cleanser definitely delivers. I've never had acne breakouts other than around that Time of the Month, but this cleanser keeps even those outbreaks under control and my face feels wonderfully clean and tingly. It even helps keep my pores invisible.
I love this and actually use it as both a face wash and mask every once in a while. I have low maintenance skin though.
The first time I used this product, it burned my face. After a few more tries, I got used to it and it has prevented me from breaking out. I wouldn't recommend it for everyone because it is very strong.
I have large pores now that I've gotten older and they're often clogged with dirt and oil. This is the perfect cleanser to fix my pores right up! It tends to be a bit drying so I suggest using a light moisturizer after. I use this am and pm!
I love how you can use this mask 2 sides. It really works for my face & gives it the clean it needs
I didn't really like using this as a cleanser. I felt like my face was way too dry afterwards. It forced me to just used a lot of moisturizer after. I like lighter products.
I really like using this cleanser. It leave my face fresh each time I use it without drying it out or making it oily.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos