BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
  • " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
Jodeci L.
Allentown, PA
Works pretty well can leave me a bit oily at times but smells amazing
Feels like it gets deep in my pores
I tend to have dry skin so the fact that it leaves me a little oily can be helpful depending on the day
Alexis S.
Dorchester, MA
I really like this product but it is very strong. This product helped clear my skin and clear my pores very well. But this product is very strong and drys my skin out very easily.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
I don't use this as a cleanser but /i do use it as an acne face mask once a week. It helps treat any current acne and prevent new breakouts. I love that it doesn't over irritate my skin. I really wish the cooling sensation wasn't so strong however
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA
Well I have used it as a cleanser and a mask. I prefer it as a mask. You do have to be careful with this especially if you have sensitive skin. I have sensitive skin and this gave me rashes a couple of times.
Ames D.
Bergenfield, NJ
I've been using this cleanser for over 5 years. I love the daily cleanser, it's effective and strong to clean off dirt from your face. I also love the mask option and I always feel like my skin glows after my treatment. Two products in one!
Millie M.
Lubbock, TX
I absolutely love this mask, I usually use it as an intense mask and although it does dry up my skin a little it works amazing. My skin not only feels clean and fresh, it has helped prevent breakouts!
Kryzen V.
Elk Grove, CA
One of the products I have used since high school. It has helped with my oily skin and blemishes. I use this once or twice a week as a mask. The texture is cool and smooth.
Emily
Stephens City, VA
It works great! At firt it was amazing and got rid of acne and black heads, but now my face has grown immune to it. So it now only really removes dirt, oil and makeup. It leaves your face feeling clean.
Mitzi I.
When I wash my face I always look for products that give me that stingy kind of fresh feeling. I never use this product for a wash but always as a mask and love how it makes my skin feel during and after.
Stephanie L.
Neutrogena is amazing for my super sensitive, acne prone skin. This is a great cleanser/mask that you can use regularly as a cleanser, or once in awhile for a leave-on mask.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.