BY NEUTROGENA

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Amanda S.
Edgerton, WI
I like this because it's a two-in-one. You can either use it as a face wash or as a mask. It's a little pricey, but every time I use it I notice my face gets clear.
Naomi D.
Richmond, VA
I really like this product because it helps removes some blackheads on my nose and leaves my skin feeling clean without that burning sensation like other products.
Aleks A.
Citrus Hts, CA
When i used this product, it did the job, but it dried out my skin a bit too much. I'm not too hyped up about it and actually, I ended up breaking out not much later after using it :(!
Tracy S.
Aurora, OR
Works but if you have even a little dry skin I would look for something less harsh. The first time I used it I gave my self a first degree burn on most of my face.
Jamie H.
Ossining, NY
My favorite product! Definitely works for me especially if i wear the mask overnight.which i do personally. it gets rid of my blackheads and clears up my skin!
Nicole M.
Avon, MN
I didn't like this product at all! I had been searching for a product that helped with my pores around my nose area and found this, but this only made my face oiler and breakout more!
Megan M.
Webster, MA
I love this and it has cleared up my acne for good! I rarely get pimples, but when I do I use this and there gone. It also has a really nice cooling sensation
tiara s.
st. petersburg, FL
I only use this product as a mask and it gets really cool/tingly on my face. I guess that means it is cleaning my pores. I never noticed a difference after using it though. my face did feel clean after.
Veronica T.
Oakland , CA
I love this! I was in a hurry to go somewhere one day and I used a friend's facial cleanser and my skin felt so squeaky clean for three days! I am considering buying this and using it as a mask one day.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Icka! My face was peeling so bad after this. I tend to see that with a lot of nuetrogena products. My face was clear so I can;t complain much but sensitive skin persons beware!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.