2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.25 / 5 based on 1,322 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
This mask is just okay to me. It leaves my skin feeling clean after using it and I like that it can be used as either. I don't think it really eliminates blackheads- I I feel like it was more effective at oil absorption that blackhead elimination.
Well I have used it as a cleanser and a mask. I prefer it as a mask. You do have to be careful with this especially if you have sensitive skin. I have sensitive skin and this gave me rashes a couple of times.
I don't use this as a cleanser but /i do use it as an acne face mask once a week. It helps treat any current acne and prevent new breakouts. I love that it doesn't over irritate my skin. I really wish the cooling sensation wasn't so strong however
I've been using this cleanser for over 5 years. I love the daily cleanser, it's effective and strong to clean off dirt from your face. I also love the mask option and I always feel like my skin glows after my treatment. Two products in one!
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos