BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "I've been using this mask occasionally in the shower as a cleanser for the past few months. It does help you skin feel clean and fresh but be careful if you have sensitive skin. I've gotten rashes from using this as a mask when i left it on for a few minutes. It may be because i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide but it seems to work fine when i use it as a cleanser every few days. " in 92 reviews
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
Samantha R.
Vancouver , WA
I see a lot of good reviews on here, but this did not work for me. Maybe because I have dry skin and it just made it even more dry? I will say that it did make my face feel refreshed but that was about it.
Emily M.
Depew, NY
This made my face feel so fresh and clean, and most importantly, it helped prevent breakouts. I would only use it a couple times a week because the benzyl peroxide can be very drying and harsh on the skin.
Aidan M.
New Prague, MN
Love. Feels very refreshing. Masks are always a good idea, especially Neutrogena. Comes off easily and directions are clear (just like your face afterwards!!). Definitely would recommend to anyone. They got me hooked on all facial masks!
Kaddy B.
Latonia, KY
For me, Neutrogena products, like this one, have been more effective in treating my acne than physician-prescribed topical solutions. The Clear Pore Cleanser removes my make-up and leaves my skin looking very clean without overdrying.
Christine L.
Neutrogena has always been my go-to for face cleansers. This product in particular is great because you can use it for a quick wash or as a mask for deeper cleaning. It also leaves my face feeling baby soft.
Catie D.
Saint Louis, MO
I discovered this product in college, and have been a pretty big fan of it ever since. I don't buy it regularly, but I do add it into my routine every now and then. Both the scrub and the mask functions always leave my skin feeling completely cleansed with no residue. I'm a big fan!
karina c.
San Benito, TX
This mask/cleanser works great on my skin! I usually suffer from breakouts and when I found this product I fell in love with it because it really helped my skin a lot without irritating it! Great product!
Mauronda C.
i have acne and this face mask has helped me control and reduce it. my acne is not that bad but this has helped soo much. I brought it at my drugstore and I can understand what the hype is about I think everyone should have this.
Bethany S.
Colton, CA
This product is VERY harsh imo. I've tried it as a cleanser & mask but it made my face very red, sore & swollen. I ONLY use this as a spot treatment & find that it is very effective that way. It'll last me forever so the price is great.
Aja M.
Columbus, OH
When I use this as a cleanser it works okay. I have very sensitive skin and when I used it as a mask it made my skin burn. I got red spots on the sides of my nose that were peeling and burned for days.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.