BY NEUTROGENA

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Renee K.
Woodridge, IL
When i put it on it just felt amazing on my skin. It kinda stings but it's like a good sting not like really painful but like you know its working. I just love the way it feels on and then my face looks and feels amazing after I take it off! Would definitely recommend.
Clara A.
Altadena, CA
Noticed this working right away.

I feel that it works better as a mask, but still feels like its cleaning as it cools while cleansing.

Really nice that it doubles as both.

Not the best results though, but this is coming from someone with difficult skin.
Tina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this product when my acne was at it's worst and I felt that it worked the first couple times I used it but after a while it would just irritate my skin.
Stacey C.
Rockford, IL
This was product was recommended to me by my dermatologist, and I love it, or is gentle and doesn't dry out face and yet it still helps keep my face clear of acne.. Both of my teens use too..
I go back and forth with this product. I use in when my skin is breaking out but don't see a drastic improvement. The mask can be very harsh on sensitive skin but does help a little bit. The fragrance smells like medicine which is a big turn off for me.
Amanda S.
Edgerton, WI
I like this because it's a two-in-one. You can either use it as a face wash or as a mask. It's a little pricey, but every time I use it I notice my face gets clear.
Aleks A.
Citrus Hts, CA
When i used this product, it did the job, but it dried out my skin a bit too much. I'm not too hyped up about it and actually, I ended up breaking out not much later after using it :(!
Tracy S.
Aurora, OR
Works but if you have even a little dry skin I would look for something less harsh. The first time I used it I gave my self a first degree burn on most of my face.
Naomi D.
Richmond, VA
I really like this product because it helps removes some blackheads on my nose and leaves my skin feeling clean without that burning sensation like other products.
Jamie H.
Ossining, NY
My favorite product! Definitely works for me especially if i wear the mask overnight.which i do personally. it gets rid of my blackheads and clears up my skin!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.