BY NEUTROGENA

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Millie M.
Lubbock, TX
I absolutely love this mask, I usually use it as an intense mask and although it does dry up my skin a little it works amazing. My skin not only feels clean and fresh, it has helped prevent breakouts!
Emily
Stephens City, VA
It works great! At firt it was amazing and got rid of acne and black heads, but now my face has grown immune to it. So it now only really removes dirt, oil and makeup. It leaves your face feeling clean.
Ashley R.
I was using this daily for a while and I did see my skin clearing up but I was still consistently breaking out. I have been using this as a face mask now and I like it better
Amber H.
Cudahy, WI
I used to cleanse my face with this all the time, I recently went to a dermatologist for my acne and found out I should use a cleanser with 2% Salicylic Acid and this product has 3.5% benzyl peroxide, which is still okay for acne. I will still use this once my face is clear.
Kalei L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleans out your pores! I love the refreshing feeling it leaves after taking it off. It feels like it gets deep inside my pores and I never get breakouts when I use it.
Paris B.
Del Mar, CA
I love this cleansing mask so much! You can use it as cleanser or a mask! 2 in 1! It clears my pores and has a great after glow. I used this mostly as cleanser and the next few days I used it, I had probably 50% less clogged pores on my face! I will definitely repurchase this!
Stephanie L.
Neutrogena is amazing for my super sensitive, acne prone skin. This is a great cleanser/mask that you can use regularly as a cleanser, or once in awhile for a leave-on mask.
Jessica G.
Millington, NJ
This stuff is great, super affordable and really helped to keep my skin clear. The best part.. its a 2 in 1.. mask and cleanser. Neutrogena always has great skin care products!
Amy M.
Centreville, VA
It's a really nice cleanser, it has a nice cooling effect on the skin when you put it on. I love that it has 2 uses, as a mask or a cleanser (:
Lauren N.
Fort Pierce, Fl
Its nice for in the shower just relaxing and same in the bath tub. I ran out of my bottle yesterday and am surely going to repurchase it! If you have bad acne or oily skin, go get this product!!!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.