The Best Facial Exfoliators for Dull Skin
2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.24 / 5 based on 1,229 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I absolutely love this mask, I usually use it as an intense mask and although it does dry up my skin a little it works amazing. My skin not only feels clean and fresh, it has helped prevent breakouts!
It works great! At firt it was amazing and got rid of acne and black heads, but now my face has grown immune to it. So it now only really removes dirt, oil and makeup. It leaves your face feeling clean.
I was using this daily for a while and I did see my skin clearing up but I was still consistently breaking out. I have been using this as a face mask now and I like it better
I used to cleanse my face with this all the time, I recently went to a dermatologist for my acne and found out I should use a cleanser with 2% Salicylic Acid and this product has 3.5% benzyl peroxide, which is still okay for acne. I will still use this once my face is clear.
This cleans out your pores! I love the refreshing feeling it leaves after taking it off. It feels like it gets deep inside my pores and I never get breakouts when I use it.
I love this cleansing mask so much! You can use it as cleanser or a mask! 2 in 1! It clears my pores and has a great after glow. I used this mostly as cleanser and the next few days I used it, I had probably 50% less clogged pores on my face! I will definitely repurchase this!
Neutrogena is amazing for my super sensitive, acne prone skin. This is a great cleanser/mask that you can use regularly as a cleanser, or once in awhile for a leave-on mask.
This stuff is great, super affordable and really helped to keep my skin clear. The best part.. its a 2 in 1.. mask and cleanser. Neutrogena always has great skin care products!
It's a really nice cleanser, it has a nice cooling effect on the skin when you put it on. I love that it has 2 uses, as a mask or a cleanser (:
Its nice for in the shower just relaxing and same in the bath tub. I ran out of my bottle yesterday and am surely going to repurchase it! If you have bad acne or oily skin, go get this product!!!
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos