BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Colleen G.
Oh my goodness, I used this products for years!! I found the cleanser portion to be pretty good but it was the mask part that I really loved! I like how it really cleared out my pores and helped combat my blackheads.
Karla F.
Phoenixville, PA
I swear by this product! I have super sensitive and acne prone skin, but if I use this mask once every few days, it clears everything up. I wouldn't recommend using the cleanser everyday if you have super dry skin like me, but every other day use is perfect.
Mirella C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Neutrogena works for me ! This product keeps my skin clean without making it peel or dry. I don't have acne but I tend to get pimples from time to time but this definitely helps me control those.
Rhiannon D.
Absolutely love this, more as a mask but it works great both ways. I wouldn't use to as a cleanser on a day to day though. I use it when I'm starting to break out, usually using it at night.
Ashwini A.
I use this face wash mostly as a mask. It really cleans out your pores. I only use it once or twice a week, but I can definitely tell a difference with my skin. I really love this mask.
Montana Y.
East Islip , Ny
This mask is just okay to me. It leaves my skin feeling clean after using it and I like that it can be used as either. I don't think it really eliminates blackheads- I I feel like it was more effective at oil absorption that blackhead elimination.
Kaitlyn V.
I only use this product once a month or so because it's quite harsh on my sensitive skin. My skin feels clean after I use it as a mask and wash away, but I often feel as though there's a left-over film.
Although I don't hate this product, I don't think I would invest in purchasing it again.
Marra F.
Minneapolis, MN
I used to get really bad blackheads :( I started to use this product as a face mask twice a week and they disappeared :) I did initially get a burning sensation the first few times I used it. However the more I used the product, the less it burned. I guess it was burning all the blackheads away!
Taylor D.
Milton, FL
I love this product! It is amazing. I love using it as a mask then a cleanser though.This product is genius beig able to be used 2 ways . It also leaves my face feeling great and it does help with minimizing black heads! I buy this product fequently.
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA
Well I have used it as a cleanser and a mask. I prefer it as a mask. You do have to be careful with this especially if you have sensitive skin. I have sensitive skin and this gave me rashes a couple of times.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.