BY NEUTROGENA

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Amber A.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my number one cleanser! I love this product, my pores have reduced in size and my face feels so refreshed and clean. I don't use it as a mask you see more results when used as a cleanser.
Lisa S.
Rowlett, TX
A tried & true excellent product. I use it directly on my acne not all over even though it can be used as a deep cleansing mask. A week on this used as a spot treatment and I'm all clear. Follow up weekly to prevent breakouts.
Mykal-Ann G.
I hadn't used this product in over two years and once I picked it up again I was thrilled. I forgot how much I love this mask/face wash. My breakouts are going away and become mild and my acne scars are even fading a little bit.
Kara L.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love this product because it can be used as two different things, as a mask or just a daily cleanser. I have really oily skin so I found that this product helped cut down on the oil and clear up my blemishes fast. I wasn't crazy about the smell but that is a small price to pay for great looking skin.
Rhiannon D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this, more as a mask but it works great both ways. I wouldn't use to as a cleanser on a day to day though. I use it when I'm starting to break out, usually using it at night.
Karla F.
Phoenixville, PA
I swear by this product! I have super sensitive and acne prone skin, but if I use this mask once every few days, it clears everything up. I wouldn't recommend using the cleanser everyday if you have super dry skin like me, but every other day use is perfect.
Mirella C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Neutrogena works for me ! This product keeps my skin clean without making it peel or dry. I don't have acne but I tend to get pimples from time to time but this definitely helps me control those.
Colleen G.
Oh my goodness, I used this products for years!! I found the cleanser portion to be pretty good but it was the mask part that I really loved! I like how it really cleared out my pores and helped combat my blackheads.
Ashwini A.
I use this face wash mostly as a mask. It really cleans out your pores. I only use it once or twice a week, but I can definitely tell a difference with my skin. I really love this mask.
Kaitlyn V.
I only use this product once a month or so because it's quite harsh on my sensitive skin. My skin feels clean after I use it as a mask and wash away, but I often feel as though there's a left-over film.
Although I don't hate this product, I don't think I would invest in purchasing it again.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.