BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day usin...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive sk...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "I've been using this mask occasionally in the shower as a cleanser for the past few months. It does help you skin feel clean and fresh but be careful if you have sensitive skin. I've gotten rashes from using this as a mask when i left it on for a few minutes. It may be because i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide but it seems to work fine when i use it as a cleanser every few days. " in 92 reviews
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
Riley S.
Kent, OH
Really wouldn't buy again, it did nothing special, but didn't do anything wrong either. Made my skin feel tighter than usual, but not too dry. I just used neutrogena moisturizer afterwards. Waste of time when used as a mask, basically just another cleanser.
ana o.
Proactiv is wildly overpriced, but people swear by it - but they're only really swearing by benzoyl peroxide. I have a regimen that's actually better, since it provides sun protection when you go outside. Just google - any sort of acne ingredient makes your skin sensitive to the sun, and if you DON'T use an spf every day, you're at greater risk for skin cancer!
Sarah F.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff is the best acne fighter out there, hands down. BUT it will make your face red if you are not used to benzoyl peroxide! i don't suggest doing this right before a big event, but maybe even a week or more in advance until your skin is used to it.
Olivia M.
Nashville, TN
This cleanser is alright. I have really, really sensitive skin, and if I use this once a day or one every other day, my lips get really itchy and chapped, so I pretty much stopped using it. I guess if you didn't have as sensitive skin, it'd be fine.
Jennifer R.
I've being trying this product for about a week, and you can see the difference the next day that you use it. I like to use the daily cleanser, and like 2 times a week use it as a mask.
Angelica B.
I must say, when I did use this cleanser it did quite the job on my skin. It made my face so smooth and clean. The mask side to this did the same as well, and I really liked it. I haven't seen it at my local walmart lately, and would like to buy it again.
Kim W.
Appleton, WI
Not great as an everyday cleanser, but definitely good as a mask! I use it when my face is feeling "greasy" and it makes my face feel clean! Definitely need moisturizer after this, though!
Scout M.
Cazenovia, NY
The wash hardly helped my skin and sripped my skin of the natural oils. When this happens it makes your skin "dry" which in turn just makes your skin make more oil which offsets the natural balances and makes me/you break out. The spa mask worked for a little while. THIS PRODUCT IS VERY HARSH ON SKIN!
Michelle W.
Burlington, WI
Although this cleanser didn't completely clear my acne, I did notice an improvement in my skin. I prefer to use it as a mask rather than a cleanser. It leaves a fresh feeling when you're done. Just make sure to moisturize, because it can dry out your skin.
Carmen G.
Every morning I wake up and clean my face with this. Its amazing. I have huge pores as a hispanic gir, so I tried this out. It cleans them outand i think I've noticed some pore minimizi going on! Its great I have a new refreshed face every time. Love it!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.