Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.24 / 5 based on 1,326 Reviews
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
- "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
- " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
Wonderful product, inexpensive and actually works against acne. Fresh scent and cooling sensation make this product even more enjoyable. One of my most frequently purchased products
On days when I wear a lot of make up, I use this cleansing mask at the end of the day. The cool tingly feeling makes you 100 percent sure that your face is clean. Yo
I was using this cleanser all the time but recently I have noticed that once I stopped using it and used other acne products my skin got clearer. Plus I did the mask one night and rinsed it off before I went to bed and the next morning I had more acne than before!
I usually tend to use this as my bi-tri weekly mask but after i switched to Neutrogena naturals face washes and cleansers this tends to make my face really red. It doesn't burn or itch however. There has been no peeling. I would say that it is effective but definitely more potent than the naturals line.
This product works wonders. I love that it has multiple uses. It cleans super well and left me with great skin. I would dab a bit on pimples and it would significantly reduce the size over night. Great Neutrogena product!
I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser. However, it is a great product, and I'll still sometimes use it when I get a break out!
This is one of the better face mask that I have bought that doubles as a face wash. I was upset when I couldn't find it for a while at Wal Mart when I was out. It helps a lot with my face when it breaks out real bad.
I have used this fo years and love it, does not dry out skin and keeps the black heads away. When using it as a mask it helps with oily skin to. I like that it does not have silicylic acid it has instead benzoyl peroxide that works with my skin type.
I recommend this to anyone with acne I don't have acne but I've recommended this to people with it and does wonders on clearing up the skin and you can leave it on longer for a mask
I have very oily skin, and most masks I have used just madw my face even more oily. This is by far my favorite! I use it 3-4 times a week and my face has been much less oily and I have less breakouts! I definitely recommend for people with oily skin!
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos