The Best Facial Exfoliators for Dull Skin
2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.24 / 5 based on 1,229 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I discovered this product in college, and have been a pretty big fan of it ever since. I don't buy it regularly, but I do add it into my routine every now and then. Both the scrub and the mask functions always leave my skin feeling completely cleansed with no residue. I'm a big fan!
This is my go to for those random stubborn pimples/acne! I see results within the next day when I use before bed! You can feel it working! I use more as a mask then face wash. And I have very sensitive skin, not once has it broken my face out.
Neutrogena has always been my go-to for face cleansers. This product in particular is great because you can use it for a quick wash or as a mask for deeper cleaning. It also leaves my face feeling baby soft.
This mask/cleanser works great on my skin! I usually suffer from breakouts and when I found this product I fell in love with it because it really helped my skin a lot without irritating it! Great product!
This product is VERY harsh imo. I've tried it as a cleanser & mask but it made my face very red, sore & swollen. I ONLY use this as a spot treatment & find that it is very effective that way. It'll last me forever so the price is great.
It's pretty good as a mask especially for the T-zone area; helps with oil control and helps prevent getting blackheads; however, I would say 5minutes is top, the longer I leave it on the dryer it gets, and I don't use it for the whole face or use it as a face wash, too drying. I only do it as a mask for T-zone and spot treatment.
When I use this as a cleanser it works okay. I have very sensitive skin and when I used it as a mask it made my skin burn. I got red spots on the sides of my nose that were peeling and burned for days.
I find this to clean my face VERY well' getting rid of grease, oil, and excess makeup. But, beware! I only use this once or twice a week. Otherwise it can be very drying And irritating to my sensitive skin! So use this cautiously, and don't go overboard and it will work great!
The first time I used this product, it burned my face. After a few more tries, I got used to it and it has prevented me from breaking out. I wouldn't recommend it for everyone because it is very strong.
This is my all-time favorite facial cleanser so far because I can use it when I'm in a hurry AND when I have some extra time. I wish I was a little less expensive, but it's worth the cost. It does exactly what it promises to do.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos