2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.25 / 5 based on 1,321 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again. However if you are looking for a moisturizer and cleanser for daily fast use this product is smooth and creamy and left my skin feeling soft and fresh.
I usually tend to use this as my bi-tri weekly mask but after i switched to Neutrogena naturals face washes and cleansers this tends to make my face really red. It doesn't burn or itch however. There has been no peeling. I would say that it is effective but definitely more potent than the naturals line.
This product works wonders. I love that it has multiple uses. It cleans super well and left me with great skin. I would dab a bit on pimples and it would significantly reduce the size over night. Great Neutrogena product!
I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser. However, it is a great product, and I'll still sometimes use it when I get a break out!
This is one of the better face mask that I have bought that doubles as a face wash. I was upset when I couldn't find it for a while at Wal Mart when I was out. It helps a lot with my face when it breaks out real bad.
I have used this fo years and love it, does not dry out skin and keeps the black heads away. When using it as a mask it helps with oily skin to. I like that it does not have silicylic acid it has instead benzoyl peroxide that works with my skin type.
Nice product that works in two different ways, cleanse or mask depending on your regimen. I prefer the mask to dry out and then use a face brush to breakup and rinse off. Good on combination skin to balance out.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos