• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
  • " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This cleanser was great when I had very bad breakouts, but it's lost it's appeal to me. It dries my adult skin it out dramatically if I use it more than once a week. I try to use the mask once a month as it's a great pore clearer for me.
Savannah C.
Imperial, CA
I love this cleanser! It's able to be used as a mask too, so it's great! Washing your face with it is quite an experience. It's tingly and cooling and you can feel it working. but use a moisturizer afterwards or your face will hate you, it's really drying if you're not careful!
Summer H.
North Augusta, SC
I use this as a mask any time I break out particularly bad. It definitely helps to dry it all up! I don't recommend using it as a daily cleanser though. I tried it and it dried my face out pretty bad. Once a week as a mask for a few minutes is all I need.
Agnes S.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been using this product for the past 3 years and I love it. You can use it as a mask or a quick cleanser. It does dry up your face when you use it often. My T-Zone is oily but this controls it and you only need a little bit. I would definitely recommend this product
Emily F.
Stroudsburg, PA
This was extremely creamy and calming to use on my face. It's great for daily use and makes my face feel fresh! It is very effective, especially when you use it at least once or twice a week for an extended period of time. It's gentle and easy to use. I highly recommend!
Kendra B.
I've ever used. It really works. I've tried every acne medicine on this earth and i love this product. It makes your face feel so refreshed afterwards. I use it as a cleaner every day almost and a mask once every week. It's perfect.
Chaunte F.
Durant, FL
I love the way this makes my skin feel. It's the good kind of tingle. It applies smoothly and washes off the same. It doesn't leave a residue and leaves your face feeling super refreshed and clean.
PAris B.
Orange , TX
I have been using this for about 3 weeks now and I love it, it makes your face soft and feels clean afterwards and really like the cooling sensation while using it. I highly suggest it and it's inexpensive as well making it a winner!
Mengfei L.
Fremont, CA
I've been using this mask occasionally in the shower as a cleanser for the past few months. It does help you skin feel clean and fresh but be careful if you have sensitive skin. I've gotten rashes from using this as a mask when i left it on for a few minutes. It may be because i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide but it seems to work fine when i use it as a cleanser every few days.
Samantha N.
West Windsor, NJ
I use it as a wash sometimes but not all the time since it is so rough on my sensitive skin. I also use the mask every once in a while. I prefer to use it as a mask. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean and washes off very easily.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.