BY NEUTROGENA

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Catie D.
Saint Louis, MO
I discovered this product in college, and have been a pretty big fan of it ever since. I don't buy it regularly, but I do add it into my routine every now and then. Both the scrub and the mask functions always leave my skin feeling completely cleansed with no residue. I'm a big fan!
Jess E.
Jacksonville, NC
This is my go to for those random stubborn pimples/acne! I see results within the next day when I use before bed! You can feel it working! I use more as a mask then face wash. And I have very sensitive skin, not once has it broken my face out.
Christine L.
Neutrogena has always been my go-to for face cleansers. This product in particular is great because you can use it for a quick wash or as a mask for deeper cleaning. It also leaves my face feeling baby soft.
karina c.
San Benito, TX
This mask/cleanser works great on my skin! I usually suffer from breakouts and when I found this product I fell in love with it because it really helped my skin a lot without irritating it! Great product!
Bethany S.
Colton, CA
This product is VERY harsh imo. I've tried it as a cleanser & mask but it made my face very red, sore & swollen. I ONLY use this as a spot treatment & find that it is very effective that way. It'll last me forever so the price is great.
Anne S.
It's pretty good as a mask especially for the T-zone area; helps with oil control and helps prevent getting blackheads; however, I would say 5minutes is top, the longer I leave it on the dryer it gets, and I don't use it for the whole face or use it as a face wash, too drying. I only do it as a mask for T-zone and spot treatment.
Aja M.
Columbus, OH
When I use this as a cleanser it works okay. I have very sensitive skin and when I used it as a mask it made my skin burn. I got red spots on the sides of my nose that were peeling and burned for days.
Sarah A.
Mesa, AZ
I find this to clean my face VERY well' getting rid of grease, oil, and excess makeup. But, beware! I only use this once or twice a week. Otherwise it can be very drying And irritating to my sensitive skin! So use this cautiously, and don't go overboard and it will work great!
Cindy S.
The first time I used this product, it burned my face. After a few more tries, I got used to it and it has prevented me from breaking out. I wouldn't recommend it for everyone because it is very strong.
Kristina R.
Charlotte, NC
This is my all-time favorite facial cleanser so far because I can use it when I'm in a hurry AND when I have some extra time. I wish I was a little less expensive, but it's worth the cost. It does exactly what it promises to do.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.