• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
  • " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
Dana Isobel S.
Drexel Hill, PA
I love this product ever since I tried it because of my acne! I bought it regularly at my local drugstore! It is gentle enough for my acne prone skin! And for the value this is an amazing buy and it works wonders! I have a back up all the time now!! Now my acne are disappearing!
Taylor M.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this daily in the shower and let it stay on my face for a couple minutes. THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!! If I ever get a problem zit I dab some of this on the area and apply Epsom salt and let it dry. After I rinse it is normally always gone.
Mary M.
Manchester, NJ
My boyfriend actually introduced this to me! Ever since Its the only face cleanser I use. I have oily skin and get a lot of breakouts and I felt that this definitely helped curb that. I try to at least do the mask once a week. It's also great as a spot treatment overnight! I find all Neutrogena products are very helpful for my skin type.
Katie H.
Oldsmar, FL
I have large pores now that I've gotten older and they're often clogged with dirt and oil. This is the perfect cleanser to fix my pores right up! It tends to be a bit drying so I suggest using a light moisturizer after. I use this am and pm!
Vivian G.
I usually use natural products but every time i feel like a need to really clean my face because i can start to see blemishes this is one of the products i use. I feel like it gives my face a great scrub and usually see results right away.
Erika D.
Wilmington, DE
This is one of the few widely available "OTC" products that uses benzoyl peroxide instead of the more common salicylic acid. Love that it can be both a daily cleanser (how I typically use it) AND a mask. I can see a noticeable difference in my blackhead prone areas each time I use it. I have seriously hunted this product down at times!
Cynthia H.
This is a great product! A two in one kind of thing is what I love about this product. Dries up the pimples and leaves you with a clean refreshing feeling! My skin did clear up and I love using it, especially in the summer when I'm extra oily.
Jessica L.
Pflugerville, TX
Every skin type is different but I'm sure this will do any skin type some good. This mask cleared my skin in less than a full week. I really did see a difference in my pores and how many less impurities I had. My breakouts had minimized!
Rachael  D.
The only acne face wash that I have ever used that has actually WORKED. My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect. My face is as clear as it has ever been.
Madison C.
Curwensville, PA
This is by far the best face cleanser on the market. Every time I use it I can feel it cleansing my pores. I would highly recommend it because it has done wonders for my skin.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.