2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.25 / 5 based on 1,316 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I use Clear pore as a mask only, I have found if I use this acne wash everyday it can be a bit drying. I apply the mask once a week all over my t-zone or a spot treatment on problem areas. I have found it to work great at reducing the size and redness of my blemishes.
This cleanser was recommended to me by my dermatologist and it works wonderfully. I use it twice a day as both a cleanser and a mask and it always makes my face feel clean, but not dry, and has helped clear up any acne I had.
I have used Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleansing Mask for a couple years. The benzoyl peroxide works better than salicylic acid on my acne and doesn't dry out my skin. This cleanser can be used as a quick wash or you can leave it on as a mask for deeper cleaning.
The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again. However if you are looking for a moisturizer and cleanser for daily fast use this product is smooth and creamy and left my skin feeling soft and fresh.
I was using this cleanser all the time but recently I have noticed that once I stopped using it and used other acne products my skin got clearer. Plus I did the mask one night and rinsed it off before I went to bed and the next morning I had more acne than before!
This product works wonders. I love that it has multiple uses. It cleans super well and left me with great skin. I would dab a bit on pimples and it would significantly reduce the size over night. Great Neutrogena product!
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos