BY NEUTROGENA

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Heather R.
Arlington Hts, IL
I use Clear pore as a mask only, I have found if I use this acne wash everyday it can be a bit drying. I apply the mask once a week all over my t-zone or a spot treatment on problem areas. I have found it to work great at reducing the size and redness of my blemishes.
Logan H.
This cleanser was recommended to me by my dermatologist and it works wonderfully. I use it twice a day as both a cleanser and a mask and it always makes my face feel clean, but not dry, and has helped clear up any acne I had.
Jordan S.
Bellflower, CA
I was using this cleanser all the time but recently I have noticed that once I stopped using it and used other acne products my skin got clearer. Plus I did the mask one night and rinsed it off before I went to bed and the next morning I had more acne than before!
Tessya W.
Gilbert, SC
The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again. However if you are looking for a moisturizer and cleanser for daily fast use this product is smooth and creamy and left my skin feeling soft and fresh.
Kathleen M.
Studio City, CA
This product works wonders. I love that it has multiple uses. It cleans super well and left me with great skin. I would dab a bit on pimples and it would significantly reduce the size over night. Great Neutrogena product!
Amanda C.
Pomona
I usually tend to use this as my bi-tri weekly mask but after i switched to Neutrogena naturals face washes and cleansers this tends to make my face really red. It doesn't burn or itch however. There has been no peeling. I would say that it is effective but definitely more potent than the naturals line.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
This is one of the better face mask that I have bought that doubles as a face wash. I was upset when I couldn't find it for a while at Wal Mart when I was out. It helps a lot with my face when it breaks out real bad.
Ashley T.
York, PA
I have very oily skin, and most masks I have used just madw my face even more oily. This is by far my favorite! I use it 3-4 times a week and my face has been much less oily and I have less breakouts! I definitely recommend for people with oily skin!
Darniece T.
Nice product that works in two different ways, cleanse or mask depending on your regimen. I prefer the mask to dry out and then use a face brush to breakup and rinse off. Good on combination skin to balance out.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
This product is great for skin care. If done every other day and night skin will be flawless. Has a tingly sensation so you know its working. Once its dry, you need to wipe off for a clean refreshing feeling!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.