2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.25 / 5 based on 1,316 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I love this cleanser! It's able to be used as a mask too, so it's great! Washing your face with it is quite an experience. It's tingly and cooling and you can feel it working. but use a moisturizer afterwards or your face will hate you, it's really drying if you're not careful!
I have been using this for about 3 weeks now and I love it, it makes your face soft and feels clean afterwards and really like the cooling sensation while using it. I highly suggest it and it's inexpensive as well making it a winner!
I use this as a mask any time I break out particularly bad. It definitely helps to dry it all up! I don't recommend using it as a daily cleanser though. I tried it and it dried my face out pretty bad. Once a week as a mask for a few minutes is all I need.
I've ever used. It really works. I've tried every acne medicine on this earth and i love this product. It makes your face feel so refreshed afterwards. I use it as a cleaner every day almost and a mask once every week. It's perfect.
I have been using this product for the past 3 years and I love it. You can use it as a mask or a quick cleanser. It does dry up your face when you use it often. My T-Zone is oily but this controls it and you only need a little bit. I would definitely recommend this product
I've been using this mask occasionally in the shower as a cleanser for the past few months. It does help you skin feel clean and fresh but be careful if you have sensitive skin. I've gotten rashes from using this as a mask when i left it on for a few minutes. It may be because i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide but it seems to work fine when i use it as a cleanser every few days.
I use it as a wash sometimes but not all the time since it is so rough on my sensitive skin. I also use the mask every once in a while. I prefer to use it as a mask. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean and washes off very easily.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos