BY NEUTROGENA

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Jessica L.
Pflugerville, TX
Every skin type is different but I'm sure this will do any skin type some good. This mask cleared my skin in less than a full week. I really did see a difference in my pores and how many less impurities I had. My breakouts had minimized!
Cynthia H.
This is a great product! A two in one kind of thing is what I love about this product. Dries up the pimples and leaves you with a clean refreshing feeling! My skin did clear up and I love using it, especially in the summer when I'm extra oily.
Mengfei L.
Fremont, CA
I've been using this mask occasionally in the shower as a cleanser for the past few months. It does help you skin feel clean and fresh but be careful if you have sensitive skin. I've gotten rashes from using this as a mask when i left it on for a few minutes. It may be because i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide but it seems to work fine when i use it as a cleanser every few days.
Savannah C.
Imperial, CA
I love this cleanser! It's able to be used as a mask too, so it's great! Washing your face with it is quite an experience. It's tingly and cooling and you can feel it working. but use a moisturizer afterwards or your face will hate you, it's really drying if you're not careful!
PAris B.
Bridge City, TX
I have been using this for about 3 weeks now and I love it, it makes your face soft and feels clean afterwards and really like the cooling sensation while using it. I highly suggest it and it's inexpensive as well making it a winner!
Agnes S.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been using this product for the past 3 years and I love it. You can use it as a mask or a quick cleanser. It does dry up your face when you use it often. My T-Zone is oily but this controls it and you only need a little bit. I would definitely recommend this product
Fabiola C.
Homestead, FL
I recently started using this product and I enjoy it. It gives you such a clean and cool feeling on your face. Your face will feel so refreshed after you are done using it. I have not seen much change though in acne but I have not been using it as much, so maybe that's why.
Samantha N.
Pennington, NJ
I use it as a wash sometimes but not all the time since it is so rough on my sensitive skin. I also use the mask every once in a while. I prefer to use it as a mask. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean and washes off very easily.
Kendra B.
I've ever used. It really works. I've tried every acne medicine on this earth and i love this product. It makes your face feel so refreshed afterwards. I use it as a cleaner every day almost and a mask once every week. It's perfect.
Logan H.
This cleanser was recommended to me by my dermatologist and it works wonderfully. I use it twice a day as both a cleanser and a mask and it always makes my face feel clean, but not dry, and has helped clear up any acne I had.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.