The Best Gear to Unleash Your Inner Rocky
2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.25 / 5 based on 1,238 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I must say, when I did use this cleanser it did quite the job on my skin. It made my face so smooth and clean. The mask side to this did the same as well, and I really liked it. I haven't seen it at my local walmart lately, and would like to buy it again.
This stuff is the best acne fighter out there, hands down. BUT it will make your face red if you are not used to benzoyl peroxide! i don't suggest doing this right before a big event, but maybe even a week or more in advance until your skin is used to it.
Even though it tends to dry out my face, I love this stuff, you can really feel the cleaning power. I use it at night when I shower, I put it on as soon as I get in the shower and leave it on until just before I get out. Using it as a mask really works.
I used to use this every day before I switched over to Cetaphil. I used it as a cleanser in the morning-not a mask. It did a decent job of washing away the oiliness I get overnight. My skin started to build a tolerance to it so I stopped using it.
This is my current face wash cleanser and i can say I see some little result. It really gets the job done with its cooling sensation, and it gives your skin the clean feel and look!
This face wash is great because it doubles as a mask! i recommend not using it daily just because it can dry out your skin and leave it irritated. using it about twice a week leaves my pores looking smaller and less blackheads. it really is a great mask it makes my skin soft and radiant.
I love this product because i loves pore masks in general. This leaves me with a smooth finish and my face feels sooo refreshed and clean. I usually do use this product when i have it before bed and when i wake up the next morning there is a huge change in the way my face looks, i love it(:
My boyfriend actually introduced this to me! Ever since Its the only face cleanser I use. I have oily skin and get a lot of breakouts and I felt that this definitely helped curb that. I try to at least do the mask once a week. It's also great as a spot treatment overnight! I find all Neutrogena products are very helpful for my skin type.
This is one of the few widely available "OTC" products that uses benzoyl peroxide instead of the more common salicylic acid. Love that it can be both a daily cleanser (how I typically use it) AND a mask. I can see a noticeable difference in my blackhead prone areas each time I use it. I have seriously hunted this product down at times!
I have large pores now that I've gotten older and they're often clogged with dirt and oil. This is the perfect cleanser to fix my pores right up! It tends to be a bit drying so I suggest using a light moisturizer after. I use this am and pm!
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos