BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Angelica B.
I must say, when I did use this cleanser it did quite the job on my skin. It made my face so smooth and clean. The mask side to this did the same as well, and I really liked it. I haven't seen it at my local walmart lately, and would like to buy it again.
Sarah F.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff is the best acne fighter out there, hands down. BUT it will make your face red if you are not used to benzoyl peroxide! i don't suggest doing this right before a big event, but maybe even a week or more in advance until your skin is used to it.
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
Even though it tends to dry out my face, I love this stuff, you can really feel the cleaning power. I use it at night when I shower, I put it on as soon as I get in the shower and leave it on until just before I get out. Using it as a mask really works.
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL
I used to use this every day before I switched over to Cetaphil. I used it as a cleanser in the morning-not a mask. It did a decent job of washing away the oiliness I get overnight. My skin started to build a tolerance to it so I stopped using it.
Jazlyn V.
East Hartford, CT
This is my current face wash cleanser and i can say I see some little result. It really gets the job done with its cooling sensation, and it gives your skin the clean feel and look!
grace h.
Somerset, KY
This face wash is great because it doubles as a mask! i recommend not using it daily just because it can dry out your skin and leave it irritated. using it about twice a week leaves my pores looking smaller and less blackheads. it really is a great mask it makes my skin soft and radiant.
Tatiana H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product because i loves pore masks in general. This leaves me with a smooth finish and my face feels sooo refreshed and clean. I usually do use this product when i have it before bed and when i wake up the next morning there is a huge change in the way my face looks, i love it(:
Mary M.
Manchester, NJ
My boyfriend actually introduced this to me! Ever since Its the only face cleanser I use. I have oily skin and get a lot of breakouts and I felt that this definitely helped curb that. I try to at least do the mask once a week. It's also great as a spot treatment overnight! I find all Neutrogena products are very helpful for my skin type.
Erika D.
Wilmington, DE
This is one of the few widely available "OTC" products that uses benzoyl peroxide instead of the more common salicylic acid. Love that it can be both a daily cleanser (how I typically use it) AND a mask. I can see a noticeable difference in my blackhead prone areas each time I use it. I have seriously hunted this product down at times!
Katie H.
Oldsmar, FL
I have large pores now that I've gotten older and they're often clogged with dirt and oil. This is the perfect cleanser to fix my pores right up! It tends to be a bit drying so I suggest using a light moisturizer after. I use this am and pm!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.