• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
  • " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
Angelica B.
I must say, when I did use this cleanser it did quite the job on my skin. It made my face so smooth and clean. The mask side to this did the same as well, and I really liked it. I haven't seen it at my local walmart lately, and would like to buy it again.
Jennifer R.
I've being trying this product for about a week, and you can see the difference the next day that you use it. I like to use the daily cleanser, and like 2 times a week use it as a mask.
Kim W.
Appleton , WI
Not great as an everyday cleanser, but definitely good as a mask! I use it when my face is feeling "greasy" and it makes my face feel clean! Definitely need moisturizer after this, though!
Sarah F.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff is the best acne fighter out there, hands down. BUT it will make your face red if you are not used to benzoyl peroxide! i don't suggest doing this right before a big event, but maybe even a week or more in advance until your skin is used to it.
Michelle W.
Burlington, WI
Although this cleanser didn't completely clear my acne, I did notice an improvement in my skin. I prefer to use it as a mask rather than a cleanser. It leaves a fresh feeling when you're done. Just make sure to moisturize, because it can dry out your skin.
Carmen G.
Every morning I wake up and clean my face with this. Its amazing. I have huge pores as a hispanic gir, so I tried this out. It cleans them outand i think I've noticed some pore minimizi going on! Its great I have a new refreshed face every time. Love it!
Scout M.
Cazenovia, NY
The wash hardly helped my skin and sripped my skin of the natural oils. When this happens it makes your skin "dry" which in turn just makes your skin make more oil which offsets the natural balances and makes me/you break out. The spa mask worked for a little while. THIS PRODUCT IS VERY HARSH ON SKIN!
Olivia M.
Nashville, TN
This cleanser is alright. I have really, really sensitive skin, and if I use this once a day or one every other day, my lips get really itchy and chapped, so I pretty much stopped using it. I guess if you didn't have as sensitive skin, it'd be fine.
Skye R.
Joliet, Il
I use this product for an everyday face cleaner and i have to say i love it!!! The only problem for me is that it doesn't target the blackheads like i think it should. I have very oily skin and since I've been using it, its keeping it under control!!
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
Even though it tends to dry out my face, I love this stuff, you can really feel the cleaning power. I use it at night when I shower, I put it on as soon as I get in the shower and leave it on until just before I get out. Using it as a mask really works.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.