BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Mary M.
I don't think this is a bad cleanser, I've only been using it for about 5 weeks now. I can definitely notice a difference in pimples after using this, but i do wish it came with more product. I would buy again to see if it clears up my skin
Aidan M.
New Prague, MN
Love. Feels very refreshing. Masks are always a good idea, especially Neutrogena. Comes off easily and directions are clear (just like your face afterwards!!). Definitely would recommend to anyone. They got me hooked on all facial masks!
Erikka B.
I have deep pores and oily skin that clogs easily and I absolutely love this cleanser mask, it has a tingle that makes you feel as though your skin's pores are being penetrated and is clean as a whistle when finished washing away!
Kimberly G.
Reseda, CA
This is my daily facial wash. It really helps with my acne. I haven't found a facial wash that really prevents me from getting pimples like this one & the best part is it's only $5 at Target. I highly suggest you check this out.
Katie L.
Rockville, MD
By far my favorite mask. It is great for those breakouts that suddenly show up and you need it to go away fast. Unfortunately though it isn't sold as stores near me now so i have to order it online. But i love this product!
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
Love the duel use of this cleanser/mask, especially the fact that it has benzoyl peroxide in it! I have oily/acne prone skin and this really dries me up and helps stop pimples from surfacing when I dab this on before bed.
Stacy P.
Mays landing , NJ
Best way to keep my skin clear. I use as a mask when I'm feeling dull and greasy but can also use as a daily wash for maintenance. It tingles, smells good and does what it says it will. A must in every girls arsenal!
Courtney Aaron J.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love that this product contains peroxide to help even out my skin town. Leaves me with smooth even skin and a nice radiant glow. It can burn a little, but in my option that's when a product is working!
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
This was recommended to me by my dermatologist about a year ago and I have not stopped using it since. It lasts me about 4 months per bottle. I use this every single day and it is not drying. I would recommend.
Jodeci L.
Allentown, PA
Works pretty well can leave me a bit oily at times but smells amazing
Feels like it gets deep in my pores
I tend to have dry skin so the fact that it leaves me a little oily can be helpful depending on the day
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.