Incoming! All The New September Launches To Know
2 colors available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks
4.24 / 5 based on 1,163 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
This mask is a great drug store option for a face mask that truly works. You can feel the mask working throughout it's suggested time of wear, there is a clean smell to it and it feels great. It is a great product to buy at a low price and I would recommend this product.
This was extremely creamy and calming to use on my face. It's great for daily use and makes my face feel fresh! It is very effective, especially when you use it at least once or twice a week for an extended period of time. It's gentle and easy to use. I highly recommend!
I like this, and I have used it for years due to the multiple uses. I had to take off a star due to the fact that you can only use white washcloths or else it will bleach the washcloth. Also, be sure you don't get this in your hair because it could bleach that as well.
It's always nice to have a product that can do double duty (such as a cleanser and a mask), however I found it to be pretty harsh as a mask and it would leave my skin red for quite a while afterwards. If you have sensitive skin I would stay far away from this product.
This is one of the best facial cleansers I have ever used. It makes my face clear up when I have my occasional breakouts. I just cover the zit with this mask and keep it on overnight and wash off in the morning. Works like magic. It's not very expensive at all either.
I love this product! It's not drying and really made an improvement in my skin. Recently I have had a lot of hormonal break outs for the first time, I'm 28 years old. I use this nightly as a cleanser and about 3 time a week as a mask. Great for spot treatments too.
Does clear up some pores put does not eliminate them completely. I think it is pricey and isn't worth it. It's very harsh on my skin. Left my skin red and sensitive. I don't have sensitive skin. Bought it at my local grocery store. Would not recommend to no one.
I've used this product sense I was in middle school and it has been the only product that keeps my skin blemish free. I will most definitely use again and again. It does dry my skin out very much so I have to use moisturizer but totally worth is with clear skin.
This is my go-to when cleaning my face. It may be strong for some skin to use each day, but with working out and having oily skin my skin can handle being washed by this product once a day. It helped clear my acne and manage breakouts. I only use this cleanser.
I have used Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleansing Mask for a couple years. The benzoyl peroxide works better than salicylic acid on my acne and doesn't dry out my skin. This cleanser can be used as a quick wash or you can leave it on as a mask for deeper cleaning.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos