2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Molly G.
Molly G.
This mask is a great drug store option for a face mask that truly works. You can feel the mask working throughout it's suggested time of wear, there is a clean smell to it and it feels great. It is a great product to buy at a low price and I would recommend this product.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Stroudsburg, PA
This was extremely creamy and calming to use on my face. It's great for daily use and makes my face feel fresh! It is very effective, especially when you use it at least once or twice a week for an extended period of time. It's gentle and easy to use. I highly recommend!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Langley, SC
I like this, and I have used it for years due to the multiple uses. I had to take off a star due to the fact that you can only use white washcloths or else it will bleach the washcloth. Also, be sure you don't get this in your hair because it could bleach that as well.
Jess E.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's always nice to have a product that can do double duty (such as a cleanser and a mask), however I found it to be pretty harsh as a mask and it would leave my skin red for quite a while afterwards. If you have sensitive skin I would stay far away from this product.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best facial cleansers I have ever used. It makes my face clear up when I have my occasional breakouts. I just cover the zit with this mask and keep it on overnight and wash off in the morning. Works like magic. It's not very expensive at all either.
Christi A.
Christi A.
Greenville, SC
I love this product! It's not drying and really made an improvement in my skin. Recently I have had a lot of hormonal break outs for the first time, I'm 28 years old. I use this nightly as a cleanser and about 3 time a week as a mask. Great for spot treatments too.
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Does clear up some pores put does not eliminate them completely. I think it is pricey and isn't worth it. It's very harsh on my skin. Left my skin red and sensitive. I don't have sensitive skin. Bought it at my local grocery store. Would not recommend to no one.
Mikinzi Z.
Mikinzi Z.
Huntington , WV
I've used this product sense I was in middle school and it has been the only product that keeps my skin blemish free. I will most definitely use again and again. It does dry my skin out very much so I have to use moisturizer but totally worth is with clear skin.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
This is my go-to when cleaning my face. It may be strong for some skin to use each day, but with working out and having oily skin my skin can handle being washed by this product once a day. It helped clear my acne and manage breakouts. I only use this cleanser.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Rogers, AR
I have used Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleansing Mask for a couple years. The benzoyl peroxide works better than salicylic acid on my acne and doesn't dry out my skin. This cleanser can be used as a quick wash or you can leave it on as a mask for deeper cleaning.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.