BY NEUTROGENA

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Paula C.
Tulsa, OK
When I was younger this was THE only thing I would use and I loved it. I went through so many bottles of it. I don't know why I ever quit using it! It seemed to work great and had the highest amount of benzoyl peroxide in it that I ever found in a drug store product!
Katie M.
Leesburg, GA
One of the better acne products I've used! Love how it's versatile and can be used as a wash or a mask- very refreshing after cleansing and makes face feel smooth! Only downside is if you use it too much it can dry out your skin, use with a moisturizer! Great product!!
Vastia S.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using this for years. I have tried many and couldn't stand the drying and patchy results as well as residue. I normally use this as a mask strictly because of how thick it is. I use it about once a week if not just twice a month ( if I remember lol >.<) Love the tingle and the feeling of being fresh.
Amanda P.
Alexandria, VA
I used it more as a mask then as a face cleanser, because it was a cream and doesn't exfoliate. After leaving it on my face it felt very cold and tingly and I loved it!! After taking it off I felt really clean and refreshed! Neutrogena products almost always help with acne, and I saw a difference within my skin!
Michelle E.
Warrington, PA
This dual action face wash and mask has been a staple at our house. It's great to use every day once or twice a day, and those nights or morning when your skin needs a pick-me-up, you just put it on and use it as a mask. It lasts a long time too. I had to buy a few because my mom and sister kept stealing mine.
Bree P.
Salina, KS
I have been using this product for 10 years now and I love it. I suffered from really bad acne since I was little. I also have sensitive and oily skin. This is the only stuff I have ever used that really works. I love using it as a mask to get a deeper clean on my skin. It's not expensive which makes it a bonus!
Christie S.
Austin, TX
This is hands down my favorite face cleanser for acne. I use it as a mask a few times a week, and as a cleanser every morning. I love it and it has cleared up my acne like no other. I haven't had a breakout since I started using it again! I have combination skin.
Courtney C.
Duluth, GA
I really like this mask/face wash. I have oily skin and it really helps clear out my pores whether I use it as a face wash or a mask. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. It was definitely one of my better choices when it comes to a face mask with the specific intention of kill blackhead bacteria.
Sarah F.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff is the best acne fighter out there, hands down. BUT it will make your face red if you are not used to benzoyl peroxide! i don't suggest doing this right before a big event, but maybe even a week or more in advance until your skin is used to it.
Angelica B.
I must say, when I did use this cleanser it did quite the job on my skin. It made my face so smooth and clean. The mask side to this did the same as well, and I really liked it. I haven't seen it at my local walmart lately, and would like to buy it again.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.