2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.25 / 5 based on 1,321 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I really like this mask/face wash. I have oily skin and it really helps clear out my pores whether I use it as a face wash or a mask. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. It was definitely one of my better choices when it comes to a face mask with the specific intention of kill blackhead bacteria.
Proactiv is wildly overpriced, but people swear by it - but they're only really swearing by benzoyl peroxide. I have a regimen that's actually better, since it provides sun protection when you go outside. Just google - any sort of acne ingredient makes your skin sensitive to the sun, and if you DON'T use an spf every day, you're at greater risk for skin cancer!
This cleanser is alright. I have really, really sensitive skin, and if I use this once a day or one every other day, my lips get really itchy and chapped, so I pretty much stopped using it. I guess if you didn't have as sensitive skin, it'd be fine.
Although this cleanser didn't completely clear my acne, I did notice an improvement in my skin. I prefer to use it as a mask rather than a cleanser. It leaves a fresh feeling when you're done. Just make sure to moisturize, because it can dry out your skin.
I must say, when I did use this cleanser it did quite the job on my skin. It made my face so smooth and clean. The mask side to this did the same as well, and I really liked it. I haven't seen it at my local walmart lately, and would like to buy it again.
Every morning I wake up and clean my face with this. Its amazing. I have huge pores as a hispanic gir, so I tried this out. It cleans them outand i think I've noticed some pore minimizi going on! Its great I have a new refreshed face every time. Love it!
This stuff is the best acne fighter out there, hands down. BUT it will make your face red if you are not used to benzoyl peroxide! i don't suggest doing this right before a big event, but maybe even a week or more in advance until your skin is used to it.
The wash hardly helped my skin and sripped my skin of the natural oils. When this happens it makes your skin "dry" which in turn just makes your skin make more oil which offsets the natural balances and makes me/you break out. The spa mask worked for a little while. THIS PRODUCT IS VERY HARSH ON SKIN!
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos