BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "I've been using this mask occasionally in the shower as a cleanser for the past few months. It does help you skin feel clean and fresh but be careful if you have sensitive skin. I've gotten rashes from using this as a mask when i left it on for a few minutes. It may be because i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide but it seems to work fine when i use it as a cleanser every few days. " in 92 reviews
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
Maggs P.
Riverview, FL
This product was great i have super oily skin and after a few times i started to notice a difference. You do have to keep using it to see a difference in your skin, and when you use it as a mask, the feeling is wonderful!
Katie C.
Sandy, OR
I love this i use it usually every day but sometimes i get lazy, its great i was using epiduo prescribed by my doctor but i didn't see my acne getting any better. i decided giving this a try and it has improved my skin so much! my skin is far from flawless but it helps make any acne not as noticeable
A'Layah D.
New Orleans, LA
I don't usually have sensitive skin with using a face cleanser, but this made my face very red!!! I used it 3 times, just for a test out, to make sure i used it right, and it left my face red & burning. I wouldn't recommend this product, just because of my outcome. But, everyone's skin is different.
Courtney Aaron J.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love that this product contains peroxide to help even out my skin town. Leaves me with smooth even skin and a nice radiant glow. It can burn a little, but in my option that's when a product is working!
Michelle S.
Gilbert , AZ
You need to be careful. If you leave it on for too long or if you have sensitive skin it will make your face red. It will burn your skin. And usually I break out a couple days after I use it. But when you use it you know it's cleaning your pours. Because you can feel it burning off your skin!
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
Love the duel use of this cleanser/mask, especially the fact that it has benzoyl peroxide in it! I have oily/acne prone skin and this really dries me up and helps stop pimples from surfacing when I dab this on before bed.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
This was recommended to me by my dermatologist about a year ago and I have not stopped using it since. It lasts me about 4 months per bottle. I use this every single day and it is not drying. I would recommend.
Lisa C.
This is my go-to cleanser!

I have acne-prone skin, and noticed a great improvement to my skin after using this product. My acne seemed to fade away, the number of new ones decreased, my skin looked and felt cleaner.
Karina M.
Texas
I love the way this stuff makes my face feel super clean, and the fact that you can use it as a cleanser and a mask. It can be a bit drying, but nothing a little moisturizer cant fix. I started seeing a difference after just one use, and I have moderate to bad acne. The smell isn't bad either.
Melissa B.
Fredericksburg, VA
This is my favorite face cleaning product, it makes your face feel so clean and refreshed. You can find this at any store basically for only 7 dollars, completely worth it. Your face will start to clear up from any break outs before you know it!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.