2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.25 / 5 based on 1,316 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
One of the better acne products I've used! Love how it's versatile and can be used as a wash or a mask- very refreshing after cleansing and makes face feel smooth! Only downside is if you use it too much it can dry out your skin, use with a moisturizer! Great product!!
I have been using this for years. I have tried many and couldn't stand the drying and patchy results as well as residue. I normally use this as a mask strictly because of how thick it is. I use it about once a week if not just twice a month ( if I remember lol >.<) Love the tingle and the feeling of being fresh.
This dual action face wash and mask has been a staple at our house. It's great to use every day once or twice a day, and those nights or morning when your skin needs a pick-me-up, you just put it on and use it as a mask. It lasts a long time too. I had to buy a few because my mom and sister kept stealing mine.
This is hands down my favorite face cleanser for acne. I use it as a mask a few times a week, and as a cleanser every morning. I love it and it has cleared up my acne like no other. I haven't had a breakout since I started using it again! I have combination skin.
Proactiv is wildly overpriced, but people swear by it - but they're only really swearing by benzoyl peroxide. I have a regimen that's actually better, since it provides sun protection when you go outside. Just google - any sort of acne ingredient makes your skin sensitive to the sun, and if you DON'T use an spf every day, you're at greater risk for skin cancer!
Really wouldn't buy again, it did nothing special, but didn't do anything wrong either. Made my skin feel tighter than usual, but not too dry. I just used neutrogena moisturizer afterwards. Waste of time when used as a mask, basically just another cleanser.
I really like this mask/face wash. I have oily skin and it really helps clear out my pores whether I use it as a face wash or a mask. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. It was definitely one of my better choices when it comes to a face mask with the specific intention of kill blackhead bacteria.
Although this cleanser didn't completely clear my acne, I did notice an improvement in my skin. I prefer to use it as a mask rather than a cleanser. It leaves a fresh feeling when you're done. Just make sure to moisturize, because it can dry out your skin.
This cleanser is alright. I have really, really sensitive skin, and if I use this once a day or one every other day, my lips get really itchy and chapped, so I pretty much stopped using it. I guess if you didn't have as sensitive skin, it'd be fine.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos