BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Evig M.
I've struggle with acne over 10 years and prett much tried every drugstore cleanser and this is the only cleanser that has worked. I'm not saying it cleared my face, but it has improved it. I no longer have severe acne; it's more mild. Compared to how it was before it's a major improvement. #Neutrogena
Julia M.
Sarasota
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a perfect product and everyone should use .Go out and purchase this product as it works the best. IT'S very easy to use. I would recommend this to any of my friends and family .I would also recommend to my co workers also. I purchased my products at the CVS, Walmart,Target.
Se Young K.
San Francisco, CA
This product is meant to be used as a cleanser and a mask but I found that it can be a bit too drying when used daily as a cleanser. I do love using it occasionally as a mask. It makes my skin feel refreshed and clean. But make sure you don't leave it on too long because it can be very drying and leave your skin feeling overly tight!
Tessa A.
Central, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product for a long tim, almost a year. I have occasional breakouts on my face and moderate breakouts on my body. i really loved to use this product on my chest, shoulders, and back. it did a great job of clearing up my acne. it didn't dry out my face or my skin at all. it kept me oil free but still moisterized.
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face wash so much! I use it daily, (I have very very oily and acne prone skin) and it has improved my skin and skin texture dramatically. It leaves my face smooth and clear! I will continue to repurchase this product.
Joan S.
Saint Albans, NY
While I do love this cleanser/mask, I have to say its not for everyone. I have sensitive skin so I only use this when I have bad breakouts. It does clear my skin quickly but it is strong due to the peroxide in it. At first it gives a tingling sensation and then cools down. I've used it for years and the only issue that I've had with it was when I left it on for too long.
Emani C.
Hutchinson, KS
Occasionally, I forget to wash my makeup off before I go to bed. I would usually break out like crazy within the next day or two, but after discovering this wonderful product, I don't have to worry about that anymore. It works great as a cleanser, but I tend to use it more as a mask to stop breakouts in their tracks.
Sabrina F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells clean and skin feels soft and fresh after using this product as a mask (haven't tried this as a cleanser)

Check back @ http://www.neutrogena.com/category/special+offers.do?nav=%2Fproduct%2Fid%2F101004 for coupons on Neutogena products and my blog @ http://skysthelimitsf.Blogspot.com/ for more reviews.
Nelly R.
Clayton, NJ
I have mild/moderate acne and this works well to minimize break outs, but not to eliminate them which is why I only give it a B. It does clean your face really well, leaves you with a nice fresh feeling and I really like that I can use it as a mask a couple times a week. Careful not to use it too much though because it can be a bit drying. Its a good product but I probably wont repurchase because I would like something that actually eliminates the break outs (if it exists lol) but I will keep looking.
Sofia C.
I absolutely hated this. I have semi-sensitive skin and it was terrible. My face was red for about 45 minutes after I used this as a cleanser in the shower, it burned and hurt a lot too. I don't know why but a few weeks ago I used it as a mask to see if anything had changed and I couldn't go out because my face was so incredibly red. I have not gotten my money's worth out of this and I will definitely never be buying it again.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.