BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Anna H.
I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. Ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found! It leaves skin soft and clean with no residue! No feeling of wanting to cleanse the skin again like other masks! I love it~
Rian C.
I have sensitive skin and all this really did was dry out my skin and make me break out more with traumatizing cystic acne.
It is so drying. I only used it 1-2 times a week and it would still dry my skin out and make me break out worse than the breakouts I was trying to fix.
It also causes redness for me. It always exfoliated too much and made my pores too open and too sensitive.
It kind of burned and stung and tingled when I put it on too. It didn't feel good or "cooling".
Rebekah H.
Red Bluff, CA
I got this because I have oily skin, and I am so glad that I did! I love this! I use it as a cleanser once a day mostly at night, and I use it as a mask 2-3 times a week. It helps on control the oil and I haven't had as many breakouts as I did before I started using this. I highly recommend!
Nicole M.
Worcester, MA
I've used this a few times, on and off. It feels really nice on the skin, but it's not very effective at clearing any kind of acne. However, it did not make my skin any worse than it already was... but it didn't make it better, either. I think I used 1/3 of the bottle, then it sat in the cupboard. Neutrogena has a lot of caustic ingredients in their products, so it's not something I will be buying again.
Dulce G.
I love this product!!! I have super oily acne prone skin and so far this is the only drug store product that has been helpful to my skin. I switch from proactive to this since they have the same active ingredient and is wayyyy cheaper and not nearly as time consuming. I use everyday and as a mask once a week. I really love it because it helps me keep my skin clear. I recommend for sure!
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
I really had no benefit in using this because my skin didn't get any better. its too expensive and i always feel like Proactive products just make me break out even more. i bout like three other products from this bran and none of them seem to work. it actually makes my acne worst even thought i apply it three times a day like the instructions say. its just too much money to pay for something that does nothing to my skin and actually made it even ore dry
Lauren C.
Johnson City, NY
I only use this product as a mask, 1-2 times a week. This is definitely not for people with sensitive skin, as it can really burn and turn your skin red and irritated. However, I have fairly tough resilient skin and it leaves my skin feeling clean and clear. Just keep in mind that you have to use it routinely to see any great results. It has a chemical-y smell, but you get used to it.
Lauren M.
dallas tx
I have mostly clear, but extremely sensitive skin. I have tried many different products to keep my skin clean and free of blemishes. Unfortunately because of my sensitive skin issues, I am prone to red skin, dryness, flaking, and breakouts from harsh products. This product, unfortunately made my skin very irritated. However my sister, who has acne prone, oily skin loves this product.
Brianna L.
Holtville
This product is AMAZING!! This product really cleanest out pore making your skin smooth and it also helps with cleaning out acne. I do recommend this product to everyone.
Oksana C.
Evanston, IL
I first used this product in 8th grade when I was struggling with horrible acne, and it cleared up my face with in a week. Then when I continued using it I felt like my skin got use to it or something because it wasn't giving me the same results. I stopped using t for a couple of years and recently repurchased it again because my skin started acting up again, when I got to college. It once again cleared up my skin drastically but I am not sure if my skin will get use to it again. It is also best to use this product as a mask, before going into the shower because it can be a bit difficult to get off.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.