2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Dulce G.
Dulce G.
I love this product!!! I have super oily acne prone skin and so far this is the only drug store product that has been helpful to my skin. I switch from proactive to this since they have the same active ingredient and is wayyyy cheaper and not nearly as time consuming. I use everyday and as a mask once a week. I really love it because it helps me keep my skin clear. I recommend for sure!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this face wash. I wish the smell was less intense though. It's not horrible, but it would be nice if it was more of a fruity or floral scent.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes skin clear up after a few uses however really dried out my skin. My skin became patchy and peeled about significantly less acne!
Miguel R.
Miguel R.
I used this product relogiously it clears my acne reduces the oil production I produce throughout the day. It's great cause you can use it as a mask and as a regular scrub.
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mask! Feels so great on my skin and leaves it so smooth and soft! I always use this product and have to buy more as soon as I run out!
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Holtville
This product is AMAZING!! This product really cleanest out pore making your skin smooth and it also helps with cleaning out acne. I do recommend this product to everyone.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Mt Washington, KY
Love love love this product! Left my face feeling amazing and clean. I would recommend this to anyone whether sensitive or oily skin.
Yulia S.
Yulia S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't go a day without it ! I have been using it for years. Aww the smell. And the fresh clean feeling it leaves your skin afterwards. Worth every penny.
I love Neutrogena face products. They keep my skin healthy and soft. My skin is very sensitive, and these products are really gentle on my skin. Definitely recommend!!
Mariandry M.
Mariandry M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this as my daily cleanser and once a week as a deep mask. Works wonders no matter the station of the year we're in. A must have!
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.