BY NEUTROGENA

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Fallon M.
Roslindale, MA
I have been using this product for about a month and love it. I have had acne since the age of 11 and ive never found a product I really love. And I've tried them all,: topicals, pills, OTC, prescription, you name it. Now I'm finally hitting the age where the breakouts are slowing down, but they certainly aren't gone. This product leaves my skin soft and smooth, clears blackheads like no other, and minimizes undertheskin zits that seem like theyve been there for years!
Melanie K.
I have been using this product for years. Being that I have sensitive skin, this product has never let me down. I have used it as a cleanser and a mask. It works magic!
Alicia T.
York, PA
This is one of the best facial cleansers I have ever used. It makes my face clear up when I have my occasional breakouts. I just cover the zit with this mask and keep it on overnight and wash off in the morning. Works like magic. It's not very expensive at all either.
Riley S.
Hudson, OH
Really wouldn't buy again, it did nothing special, but didn't do anything wrong either. Made my skin feel tighter than usual, but not too dry. I just used neutrogena moisturizer afterwards. Waste of time when used as a mask, basically just another cleanser.
Courtney R.
San Antonio , TX
I bought this because my dermatologist recommended it, but I found it too drying to use regularly. I have deep cystic acne and this would help pull the gunk to the surface. When I do use this, I prefer to use it as a mask- 3-5 minutes, then rinse off. My face will get red after using it and I have to use heavy moisturizer afterwards.
Wendy S.
This is a daily used product in my household, whether it's used as a mask or just a cleansing agent in the morning and the evening. The mask is my normal usage as it leaves a very cool and refreshing feeling after the 7-10 minutes! I feel like I don't break out as nearly as often as I used to.

I do recommend this product!
Summer H.
North Augusta, SC
I use this as a mask any time I break out particularly bad. It definitely helps to dry it all up! I don't recommend using it as a daily cleanser though. I tried it and it dried my face out pretty bad. Once a week as a mask for a few minutes is all I need.
Susan C.
Townsend, MA
I normally look for natural products, particularly when it comes to cleaning my face, but ever since I started using Neutrogena as a teen, I have found this brand to be reliable and this cleanser definitely delivers. I've never had acne breakouts other than around that Time of the Month, but this cleanser keeps even those outbreaks under control and my face feels wonderfully clean and tingly. It even helps keep my pores invisible.

LOVE this!
Brittney B.
Fayetteville, GA
This mask, feels amazing when you put it on. It is very smooth and milky, and makes your skin feel cool after application. However, once I remove the mask, my face is left red and irritated. This does not happen with other masks. I may be allergic to something in the mask, or it may be overdrying my skin. The mask also doubles as a face wash, and if I leave the face wash on too long, it has the same effect. Therefore, I'm guessing I am allergic to it. So if you have sensitive skin, do not use it or use it less often.
Audrey S.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
It drys hard and tingles/cools. i personally haven't seen a huge difference with acne clearance but its worth a try. be careful when your taking it off, try taking it off in the shower by letting warm water run over your face. taking it off with a damp towel is VERY abrasive and will turn your face red and sensitive. its not a huge deal but sometimes its too much of a hassle to put on because of how careful you need to be with taking it off.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.