• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
  • " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
Grayson M.
Newark, DE
I have been hunting for the right face mask. I thought this would do the trick. However I tried it as a mask and it dried out my skin, made my face feel tight and was a tad bit itchy. I never felt so uncomfortable with a face mask in my life. Using this as a deep cleanser really refreshed my face so I am confused by this product. I know my skin is sensative but geeze.
Emily M.
I love this face wash. It keeps my skin clear and doesn't sting. I also love that it can double as a mask when applied longer. I like to use it as a mask when I want a deeper clean. It doesn't have a strong smell which I prefer and has a nice thick texture.
Mishaal B.
This was an okay product...it is definitely not my favorite mask/cleanser. I prefer the regular facial cleansers and scrubs from Neutrogena. I feel that a natural clay mask is a cheaper and better alternative to this product. I would probably not repurchase.
Molly G.
Cumming, GA
Overall I enjoyed this product when only left on for a few minutes. If I left the mask on for too long while in the shower, it would feel like it was burning my skin. Afterwards, my skin would feel hot and flushed and irritated. That would eventually go away after 20 minutes or so, but it wasn't pleasant.
Miami Gardens , FL
This is in no way for sensitive skin!!!! I have tried so many times to give this a try but it never works out. I love the way it makes my skin feel when I use it as a mask and while it's on my face but the moment I take it off thats when it all goes wrong. It burns my face and leaves it so burned it looks like you sat in the sun for 10 days! literally! so nope not for me
Kofoworola B.
Brooklyn, NY
This product needs to be in my house at all times, no if ands or buts. Its been around for forever but i see why, because it works. Like they say if it anit broke don't fix it. Although this product has benzoyl peroxide which only treats acne on the surface and not deep down it works well for overnight use for me. When i have an unwanted friend on my face i use the over night to wash my face then i apply i small amount on the spot and when i wake up the spot is almost gone Its like magic
Jamie D.
This is a benzoyl peroxide based product (which can cause more irritation to sensitive skin than a salicylic acid based product) that can be used as a cleanser or mask. It's white and thick and leaves the Dave feeling very clean and refreshed! Don't use as a mask TOO often or your skin might get too dry! I like this product very much and would use it again.
Taylor L.
Los Angeles, CA
I have really mixed emotions about this product. i got it from a friend andhave been using it weekly as a mask and every other day as a cleaner. this stuff bURNS and it has a very strong menthol smell. its pretty harsh ut it does help with acne for me.
Marylou C.
Bronx, NY
My daughter bought this at Walgreens and I decided to try it out for myself. It is a pretty good acne fighter (has a nice tingly feeling), but if you have sensitive skin as I do, it will make your face red (moreso if you are not used to products with benzoyl peroxide) and may dry out your skin. I would start off using a very small amount once a week - as a cleanser, not a mask - until your skin gets used to it.
Sophia B.
Rohnert Park, CA
I'm not 100% on this product or not. I love it sometimes and I can feel the cooling sensation when I'm using it like the bottle says, but when I take it off and I get out of the shower it always leaves my skin sensitive and redness patches than I have to put on moisturizer quickly to relive the redness.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.