Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.25 / 5 based on 1,330 Reviews
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
- "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
- " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
I have seriously used this for over five years. I use it only when I have a breakout, I usually put it on before getting in the shower and let it stay on for a few minutes. Leaving it on for too long my face will become red, but I've never had any problems aside from that. It clears up breakouts so well and so fast that I seriously don't know what I would do without it!
I love Neutrogena face products. They keep my skin healthy and soft. My skin is very sensitive, and these products are really gentle on my skin. Definitely recommend!!
This is my go-to when cleaning my face. It may be strong for some skin to use each day, but with working out and having oily skin my skin can handle being washed by this product once a day. It helped clear my acne and manage breakouts. I only use this cleanser.
I have been hunting for the right face mask. I thought this would do the trick. However I tried it as a mask and it dried out my skin, made my face feel tight and was a tad bit itchy. I never felt so uncomfortable with a face mask in my life. Using this as a deep cleanser really refreshed my face so I am confused by this product. I know my skin is sensative but geeze.
I'm normally not a huge fan of Neutrogena buy this Másk is really great. I usually only use it about 3 times a week becuse it does dry my skin out and leaves it's pretty red. I only use it at night for about 5 min or little more but I have to tell you it doea clear my face up from any new acne that surfaced!
This was an okay product...it is definitely not my favorite mask/cleanser. I prefer the regular facial cleansers and scrubs from Neutrogena. I feel that a natural clay mask is a cheaper and better alternative to this product. I would probably not repurchase.
Overall I enjoyed this product when only left on for a few minutes. If I left the mask on for too long while in the shower, it would feel like it was burning my skin. Afterwards, my skin would feel hot and flushed and irritated. That would eventually go away after 20 minutes or so, but it wasn't pleasant.
This is in no way for sensitive skin!!!! I have tried so many times to give this a try but it never works out. I love the way it makes my skin feel when I use it as a mask and while it's on my face but the moment I take it off thats when it all goes wrong. It burns my face and leaves it so burned it looks like you sat in the sun for 10 days! literally! so nope not for me
I love this face wash. It keeps my skin clear and doesn't sting. I also love that it can double as a mask when applied longer. I like to use it as a mask when I want a deeper clean. It doesn't have a strong smell which I prefer and has a nice thick texture.
I have really mixed emotions about this product. i got it from a friend andhave been using it weekly as a mask and every other day as a cleaner. this stuff bURNS and it has a very strong menthol smell. its pretty harsh ut it does help with acne for me.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos