BY NEUTROGENA

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Laura K.
Southampton, PA
I absolutely love this product. I generally use cleansers with beads in them but I recently went to a dermatologist and she recommended benzo so I switched to this and it's wonderful and not irritating. Don't forget to moisturize, no matter what skin type you have - oily, combo, dry. If you do not moisturize, your skin will overproduce oil and cause more breakouts. Good luck and give this product a try if you're considering it!
Laura S.
Raleigh, NC
The Neutrogena clear pore cleanser/mask is a great product. Every now and then I'll have a few breakouts and using this product, both the cleanser and mask, help clear up my mild breakouts quickly. I prefer using it as a mask a couple times a week, or if a pesky zip pops up I will use it as a quick "spot corrector". I wouldn't advise leaving the mask on too long, it left my face a little red so it can be a bit harsh. One other con, the cleanser doesn't wash off as easily as other face washes. Overall I do love this product and would recommend it for mild acne treatment.
Felicia J.
Bakersfield, CA
I could definitely tell a difference in the size, look, and feel of my pores after using this regularly. Also saw improvement on number of blackheads that popped up.
Kristina L.
I like this product. It helps clean my pores
As I get older my pores seem to get larger
I am looking for different products
I am going through the change of life which means the stuff I just before isn't working now
Jessica B.
Wallingford, PA
After struggling with combination skin for years I've finally found a product that helps quell oily spots while moisturizing dry patches! The duality of this Cleanser/Mask makes it a steal as a fairly inexpensive drugstore face wash. I use it as a cleanser once or twice a day, depending on if I wear make up that day, and take advantage of the added Mask bonus once a week (or more if I'm breaking out).
Christine S.
I am really happy with this product. I am a 30 year old with combination skin. I have blackheads around my lips and my forehead breaks out a lot so I was looking for something to help with both problems. After using this cleanser for a week I could see my forehead clearing up and my pores look smaller around my mouth and on my nose. I use it once a week as a mask and the rest of the time as a cleanser. As long as I use my lotion in the morning my face looks and feels great. I will most likely be using this stuff for a long time to come!!
Kati T.
Galesville, WI
I bought this because my roommate used it. I'd been looking for some sort of mask, and thought I'd try this. It does keep away acne, but I think that's because it just sucks all the moisture out of your face when you use it as a mask. It's seriously so drying. I had to put multiple layers of moisturizer on after I used this. I already have dry skin, so this really isn't my cup of tea. I tried shortening the time I left it on my face which helped, but I still felt like the moisture had been sucked out of my skin. Not good for people with dry skin!
Shannon H.
Vista, CA
I have been using this product for years and have repurchased this many times. In all honesty it does not work great as a cleanser but, if your in a pinch it will do. The mask however is amazing. I have very oily, acne prone, sensitive, allergenic skin. This product dries my acne and takes out oiliness with out leaving me dry or sore. I have left it on overnight before as a spot treatment and it still wont hurt my skin. It also has this awesome minty smell and tingling sensation that makes me feel like its working. I have used this before my prom, wedding and other stressful events. It has never let me down!
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
For whatever reason this product has reacted negatively to my skin and left my face very painful & red. I do not have sensitive skin so this is a bit of a shock.
Gina M.
If you can think of a type of acne, chances are I suffer from it. I've tried everything from dermatologist prescribed creams to OTC scrubs and cleansers to proactiv (I'm even trying X-Out right now for something new). I can say with complete honesty that after one night of using this, I could see the difference in my face. It may not have gotten rid of my blackheads, but my white heads, red marks and scars were fading quickly. The cooling feeling isn't too strong and is extremely refreshing. I would HIGHLY recommend this product.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.