The Best Gear to Unleash Your Inner Rocky
2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.25 / 5 based on 1,238 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I do really like this especially since I could use as a mask and cleanser. But I would not recommend for people with sensitive skin. Sometimes if I leave it on too long it makes my face red. But I like it because it feels like it gets into my pores and get rid of the dirt
This was extremely creamy and calming to use on my face. It's great for daily use and makes my face feel fresh! It is very effective, especially when you use it at least once or twice a week for an extended period of time. It's gentle and easy to use. I highly recommend!
This mask is a great drug store option for a face mask that truly works. You can feel the mask working throughout it's suggested time of wear, there is a clean smell to it and it feels great. It is a great product to buy at a low price and I would recommend this product.
I love this product! It's not drying and really made an improvement in my skin. Recently I have had a lot of hormonal break outs for the first time, I'm 28 years old. I use this nightly as a cleanser and about 3 time a week as a mask. Great for spot treatments too.
Does clear up some pores put does not eliminate them completely. I think it is pricey and isn't worth it. It's very harsh on my skin. Left my skin red and sensitive. I don't have sensitive skin. Bought it at my local grocery store. Would not recommend to no one.
I've used this product sense I was in middle school and it has been the only product that keeps my skin blemish free. I will most definitely use again and again. It does dry my skin out very much so I have to use moisturizer but totally worth is with clear skin.
This is my go-to when cleaning my face. It may be strong for some skin to use each day, but with working out and having oily skin my skin can handle being washed by this product once a day. It helped clear my acne and manage breakouts. I only use this cleanser.
I have used Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleansing Mask for a couple years. The benzoyl peroxide works better than salicylic acid on my acne and doesn't dry out my skin. This cleanser can be used as a quick wash or you can leave it on as a mask for deeper cleaning.
I have used this fo years and love it, does not dry out skin and keeps the black heads away. When using it as a mask it helps with oily skin to. I like that it does not have silicylic acid it has instead benzoyl peroxide that works with my skin type.
This is great for treating emergency breakouts. For my sensitive skin, using this for more than once a week causes redness, irritation, and dryness. I enjoy using this as both a cleanser and mask but I wouldn't use it in place of a daily cleanser!
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos