BY NEUTROGENA #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Monica
This stuff gives a nice tingle feeling and is great for a mask when you want to get all the gunk off. You can also use it as a normal facewash which I also do when I don't feel like using it as a mask. Great product and very affordable. I buy it every time it run out.
Susana P.
Staten Island, NY
Ive used this religiously when I was a teenager I would buy bottles after bottles of this when I had severe acne as a teen. Now that I don't I don't have as much but if I were to I think I would definitely buy this again it is really nice mass that tingles really well.
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
I live using this as a mask and a face wash. My favorite way to use it is in the shower though. It feels amazing when you really get those pores open. I like to leave it on while I wash my hair and then rinse it off with a rag when I'm done. The scent is very clean.
C I.
Calabasas, CA
I love this product! It makes my face feel tight and clean after. The only reason why I would give it 4 stars is because it has a strong chemical smell which would lead me to imagine that all the chemicals that it has is not great for my skin in the long-run.
👑J F.
Lewiston , ID
The absolute best face wash for my face. I can't use salycic acid and it's very hard to find a face wash with just benzoyl peroxide! Makes my face feel clean and soft. Great mask to use when I have breakouts or just one pimple. I even spot treat with it overnight!
Kelsey K.
Waco, TX
This is an extremely strong product. When using it as a mask you should be wary that you will feel "the burn." I cannot keep it on my face the prescribed amount of time, but my face feels extremely fresh after I use it. A good product, just know that it is strong.
Denise J.
I like to use this as s face wash only when I’m suffering from breakouts. I use it as a mask on days when I feel like I’ve been extra oily because I feel like it does help with oil control. It has a chemical/medicinal smell, which is why I have it 4 stars.
Taylor D.
My mom brought me this product because we both have bad skin ant it was nice its gentle and very affordable and affective. She got this from Walmart. We always go and buy this product so this is always on the list. I love everything's about this product.
Martha A.
OAKLAND, CA
love the cooling effect this gives. i use it every 3rd day as a mask and daily as a cleanser bc i have adult acne. it hasnt gotten rid of it instantly but its slowly fading. be careful going out in the sun or putting on sunscreen it will sting
Abby B.
Like to use this one as a mask twice a week rather than a daily wash. If I use it daily it drys my skin out but using it every other day as a mask works a lot better for me. Great price, it burns my eyes a little bit if I get to close.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.