Incoming! All The New September Launches To Know
2 colors available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks
4.24 / 5 based on 1,170 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
Intentionally it worked really well, however after using it for a while it had the opposite effect. It is not a very expensive product which is great and if it had continued to work I would still be using it. My face is oily and changes constantly depending on the weather and time of the month. It is a harsh cleanser so do not use if you have sensitive skin.
I love this as a spot treatment for acne. My husband and I both use it. I even recommend it to my middle school students (when they asked how to get rid of pimples faster).
Love the versatility of this product being a face wash & a mask! The cooling agents really make it feel I'm getting the deepest clean possible!
I have very oily skin and it's very acne prone. I started using this a few years ago and I think it's one of the few masks that I think actually works. I use this as a mask 1-2 times a week. I also use this is a daily cleanser and I like that is uses benzoyl peroxide instead of salicylic acid because salicylic acid really dries out my skin.
I have been using this product for years. Being that I have sensitive skin, this product has never let me down. I have used it as a cleanser and a mask. It works magic!
Really nice on my sensitive skin. I use it a few times a week in summer and do a weekly mask. In the winter a weekly mask keeps my skin clear.
This here us apart of my everyday twice a day daily routie. In the morning i do a quick wash and before bed i let it sit on my face for 20mins
Lovvveeeee this face wash. Ive used it for many years off and on. Seems to do exactly what it intends. Definetly a good face cleaning regimen.
This product is super strong. I have normal skin and it started irritating my skin after two weeks use. I would be careful with this product.
Really wouldn't buy again, it did nothing special, but didn't do anything wrong either. Made my skin feel tighter than usual, but not too dry. I just used neutrogena moisturizer afterwards. Waste of time when used as a mask, basically just another cleanser.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos