BY NEUTROGENA

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Eloisa V.
New york
Ive tried a few different mask and this one had to be tge less effective.  The price was right.but i felt it just moving dirt around. Better to spent more on something that will leave you refreshed
Selena U.
Lehigh acres , FL
I got this mainly because my boyfriend said he used it and loved it.. We picked it up at Walmart and as soon as I got home I used it as a mask and loved it too! I have really bad blackheads on my nose and as soon as I tried this for the first time I seen a difference! I use it till this day as a daily face wash and the number of blackheads on my nose has definitely decreased! But one bad thing is if I forget to moisturize afterwards my face will sometimes feel dry.
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue, WA
I started using it because a really good and credible reviewer/makeup artist on youtube recommended this. It does help my whitehead and breakout, but it also tends to make my skin really dry. My skin type is oily/combination, so if yours is dry to begin with, you might want to be careful. You also need to put A LOT OF sunblocks on since they're actually good moisturizers and they can do a good job to stop your face from being overly dry. Give it a try and see if you like it. One thing though.. it might stop working if you use it too regularly, so I'd suggest using it twice a week or so, so your skin won't get used to it.
Katie F.
Waukesha, WI
Having dealt with troubled skin since age 12 (ugh, I'm 28 now...when will it stop?!) I've tried TONS of products on the market.

Neutrogena is one of those lines that is hit or miss for me. This is a hit. I like this as a mask. For a spa-like treatment, squirt a bit of this into a bowl (just a smidge....it is easier to add more to the bowl!) and use a cheapier flat foundation brush to spread this on your face / neck. Let it dry and rinse off with warm water.

The result is smooth{er} skin that has had some long contact with the medicine in this stuff.

In a pinch, use a dab of this as an overnight spot treatment. Just be careful that it fully dries before you lay on your pillow. In the morning, your spot should be dramatically reduced - but be wary....it can be drying. A super moisturizing cream can help get you through the day!

I love this stuff. It's cheap, it works, and I will continue to purchase.
Tiffani M.
CHICAGO, IL
Have used this twice weekly as a facial mask for years. It is perfect for my oily skin and helps keep my skin healthy even as a I wear full make-up everyday. A must have in my routine.
Mauronda C.
i have acne and this face mask has helped me control and reduce it. my acne is not that bad but this has helped soo much. I brought it at my drugstore and I can understand what the hype is about I think everyone should have this.
Food_Is_Life
round rock
This product is amazing and I have some of the worst skin and I was looking for something that would reduce my pimples and I fell a cross this and that was one of the best decision of my life and it is pretty good price and I would totally buy it again
Laura K.
Southampton, PA
I absolutely love this product. I generally use cleansers with beads in them but I recently went to a dermatologist and she recommended benzo so I switched to this and it's wonderful and not irritating. Don't forget to moisturize, no matter what skin type you have - oily, combo, dry. If you do not moisturize, your skin will overproduce oil and cause more breakouts. Good luck and give this product a try if you're considering it!
Laura S.
Raleigh, NC
The Neutrogena clear pore cleanser/mask is a great product. Every now and then I'll have a few breakouts and using this product, both the cleanser and mask, help clear up my mild breakouts quickly. I prefer using it as a mask a couple times a week, or if a pesky zip pops up I will use it as a quick "spot corrector". I wouldn't advise leaving the mask on too long, it left my face a little red so it can be a bit harsh. One other con, the cleanser doesn't wash off as easily as other face washes. Overall I do love this product and would recommend it for mild acne treatment.
Felicia J.
Bakersfield, CA
I could definitely tell a difference in the size, look, and feel of my pores after using this regularly. Also saw improvement on number of blackheads that popped up.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.