• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
  • " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
Alaysja C.
This mask works for me so well! I leave it on overnight (not sure if that's what you're supposed to do) and I always put a little extra on my bigger pimples. When I wake up in the morning and rinse my face my giant pimples are pretty much gone, which is great especially when I'm going somewhere the next day and I have this gnarly zit. But overall this product is honestly a life saver!!!
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
I really had no benefit in using this because my skin didn't get any better. its too expensive and i always feel like Proactive products just make me break out even more. i bout like three other products from this bran and none of them seem to work. it actually makes my acne worst even thought i apply it three times a day like the instructions say. its just too much money to pay for something that does nothing to my skin and actually made it even ore dry
Lauren C.
Johnson City, NY
I only use this product as a mask, 1-2 times a week. This is definitely not for people with sensitive skin, as it can really burn and turn your skin red and irritated. However, I have fairly tough resilient skin and it leaves my skin feeling clean and clear. Just keep in mind that you have to use it routinely to see any great results. It has a chemical-y smell, but you get used to it.
astrid l.
Pharr, TX
This cleanser definitely didn't disappoint. It works wonders with keeping my face clear of acne and leaves my skin feeling smooth. I've recommended it to most of my friends and they have also had good results come out of this. Will be buying this for as long as it is in stock.
Jennifer E.
Emmitsburg, MD
This was my first time using this product and it was nice but it did not blow me away when I was using it. My face did have a clean feeling afterwards, but compared to Clean and Clear's similar products I think that I would rather use that brand. I just was not impressed, but it did a nice job cleaning my face, regardless.
ShaRea M.
I'm glad I came across this product because in all honestly, nothing ever worked so well on my face. I use it as a mask daily and each time I wash it off, my face ends up being soft and clean. On the downside, it burns but other than that it's a perfect face cleansing product.
Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
I have mostly clear, but extremely sensitive skin. I have tried many different products to keep my skin clean and free of blemishes. Unfortunately because of my sensitive skin issues, I am prone to red skin, dryness, flaking, and breakouts from harsh products. This product, unfortunately made my skin very irritated. However my sister, who has acne prone, oily skin loves this product.
Oksana C.
Evanston, IL
I first used this product in 8th grade when I was struggling with horrible acne, and it cleared up my face with in a week. Then when I continued using it I felt like my skin got use to it or something because it wasn't giving me the same results. I stopped using t for a couple of years and recently repurchased it again because my skin started acting up again, when I got to college. It once again cleared up my skin drastically but I am not sure if my skin will get use to it again. It is also best to use this product as a mask, before going into the shower because it can be a bit difficult to get off.
Courtney S.
Wichita, KS
I'm not usually into face masks much but I really loved this one. When I put it on it felt very cleansing , almost like I could feel the dirt and oil being lifted off of my face! Also, after taking it off you can definitely feel the difference in your skin. For sure a miracle in a bottle! Would recommend for sure! :)
Brianna L.
Holtville, CA
This product is AMAZING!! This product really cleanest out pore making your skin smooth and it also helps with cleaning out acne. I do recommend this product to everyone.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.