The Best Gear to Unleash Your Inner Rocky
2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.25 / 5 based on 1,236 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I don't know if you have ever uses product or if you are looking at the reviews to see if you want to buy this product. But it is amazing. So gentle and yet so effective. I would totally suggest. No room for improvement
This right here is a ride or die! Thus is the only thing that has ever gotten completely rid of my cystic acne. It's super affordable and it does my skin wonders!
My dermatologist recommended this to me in middle school and I still love it!! It is so great as a cleaner or a mask. The smell takes me back to when I was younger
This product is handy! When you need to cleanse your face it's gentle and effective. When you want a deeper clean, leave it on until it dries and rinse off to reveal smoother softer skin!
This mask works on the spot I love it so much. I defiantly recommend it. Very effective if going on a trip or date. I am a repeative user of this. It comes in a box. Not that fancy. Defiantly worth the price.
It's very good. It leaves my face tingly and clean and overall does a good job the only problem is that it is harsh on my sensitive skin. And they aren't cruelty free.
I use this product as both a mask and a cleanser and I find that it really helps when I'm breaking out to shrink and dry the acne or pimples that I have at the time! Absolutely love this product as a mask and use it as my ride or die mask.
Love the fact that this is a cleanser and mask in one! I had been looking for a mask for what seems like forever when I finally fell upon this at Walmart! I would recommend 100%
Ive tried a few different mask and this one had to be tge less effective. The price was right.but i felt it just moving dirt around. Better to spent more on something that will leave you refreshed
I got this mainly because my boyfriend said he used it and loved it.. We picked it up at Walmart and as soon as I got home I used it as a mask and loved it too! I have really bad blackheads on my nose and as soon as I tried this for the first time I seen a difference! I use it till this day as a daily face wash and the number of blackheads on my nose has definitely decreased! But one bad thing is if I forget to moisturize afterwards my face will sometimes feel dry.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos