The Best Gear to Unleash Your Inner Rocky
2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.24 / 5 based on 1,233 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I really like this product it feels great on the skin price isn't to bad . It last awhile so you get plenty of uses out of it . I really enjoy it and will buy again !
I used to love this face wash when I had oily skin. It's hard to find benzoyl peroxide cleansers at the drugstore and this one was a winner for me! I no longer can use it since my skin is drier and I have stopped using cleansers with acne treatments in it.
I like the tight, tingly clean feeling and it doesn't dry my skin out too much but I'm also not super impressed with it removing blackheads. It helps a little though
I sued to use this a lot!! It's a little old school but I would definitely recommend giving it a try. It's nice that it can double as a mask and a face wash as well.
I like this acne wash because it is gentle on my skin yet still effective. It is not very expensive so it is definitely a great buy. Just be sure to follow directions and don't over use it or it will dry out your skin.
This product does what it says. I personally don't really like the smell. I would say it's in the middle of being gentle and harsh. It cleans your face very well. I would recommend this to people who don't mind smell.
It kept my face clean and smooth. I didn't really see to much work on my pores thiugh. I havent really found a product that works on my pores like it's supposed to.
Its two in one which is awesome. It saves time and money and it also really helps prevent and get rid of breakouts. It was also pretty gentle on my sensitive skin.
I used this product because I used to break out like crazy and it helped maintain my break out. I some times would put it on just on acne and sleep with it over night.
My dermatologist recommended this to me in middle school and I still love it!! It is so great as a cleaner or a mask. The smell takes me back to when I was younger
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos