• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
  • " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
Zoe B.
This is honstly the best product for my face. it burns but in a refreshing type of way (minty) I really like the feeling lol also I use it in the shower (leave it on while stuff I'd in my hair) & then when I get out of the shower I put it on as a mask while my hair drys (10-15) minutes, after a while I forget it's on (until I start to laugh or touch my face lol)
Macy D.
Great Mask! This is one of the best mask I have used! I can fell it getting deep into my pores, and feeling the tingling sensation. The only thing is it can leave your skin dry, but it you put moisturize on after you should be fine. All in all this is a great product, and definite recommend giving it a try!
Samantha M.
This cleanser/mask is a great product for someone in high school with breakouts. Its a bit harsh for morning use, but as a night time cleanser & occasional mask it is great. I used this in high school and it helps relieve redness & minor breakouts. As a mask it makes your skin soft & gives your face a very cooling feeling. Its affordable & a great two in one product for someone who doesn't like having an extensive skincare routine.
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
I love love love this its my 4th bottle I have brought with in a year. its great I wash my face morning n night and then I put olive oil to moisturize with the wash alone it does not over dry me like the other expensive wash from sephora.
Heather T.
This stuff drys my skin out like no ones business. It doesn't matter if I use it as a mask or a cleanser it still leaves my skin dry. So if you already have dry skin this isn't the product for you. I do like how it's a two for one. You can use it as a mask or a cleanser. I've used it for both and I get the same effect either way. Not a bad mask but I think I'll try something new when this runs out instead of repurchasing.
Kendra J.
Seattle, WA
This is the first face wash that i have found where I actually noticed a difference!! And the mask is AMAZING for when I am really broken out because it provides a deep cleansing and quick fix for my zits. However, I would keep in mind that my skin is not sensitive at all! I could see that for some people with sensitive skin that the mask could be a little too intense, but for me it works perfect! Love this product!
Anna H.
I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. Ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found! It leaves skin soft and clean with no residue! No feeling of wanting to cleanse the skin again like other masks! I love it~
Crystal L.
Rosedale, MD
I use this only as the mask and not the cleanser. This product is great as more of a spot treatment. I'll put it on a blemish and leave it overnight. When I use it as a mask, I put it on my T-zone. Like many people, I have combination skin. The mask would be too drying for my cheeks. You can buy this at pretty much at drug store, I buy mine at Target.
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
After trying a multitude of different cleansers/washes, this is my favorite for sure. I like that you can either do more of just a brief wash, or more of a long-lasting mask effect about once a week. It really has results, and I always get more right away if I run out. I definitely recommend trying
Tomarra W.
Encinitas, CA
Since i still sometimes have periodic breakouts & some acne dark spots on my face, i like to use this Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleansing Mask at least twice a week. I tend to put it on while i take a bubble bath, and just lay back & relax to let it do its work. This mask does an excellent job in clearing up my skin!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.