BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Sara R.
I totally recommend this mask because it helps get rid of all of the dead skin on my face and ot also helps with blackheads that can sometimes be very hard to get out and this takes them for like no problem. This product is that best for any type of skin complexion.
Alaa A.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Having combination skin, I never know what I'll have to deal with everyday which is the most annoying part of getting ready in the morning. But with this cleanser, I'm able to deal with any issues I have in one wash... oiliness, dryness, pores are all taken care of.
Julia H.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
i use this as a mask in the shower while my conditioner is sitting in my hair. very minty feeling, which makes my skin feel cleaner afterwords. doesn't dry out my skin.
Brooke B.
Quincy, IL
I have used this product for years. I mainly use it as a mask and it makes my face feel so clean. It does not take long to dry, and it calms down any acne that I have.
Johnny S.
This product was very good. I would highly recommend it. It did indeed meet my expectations. I loved it! It was my first time using this product.  It was priced very fairly in my opinion. It was great. Maybe add some color into it. That would be totally awesome!
Madeline L.
Syracuse, NY
I cannot have a successful in care routine without this product in my regimen. It's helped clear up my acne without drying my skin out, and helps get rid of scarring. It's I miracle cleanser.
Carmina C.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I stumbled upon this product by accident. I was in a bind and picked it up without doing prior research, and I was amazed by the wonders it did to my combination, acne-prone skin. I have been using it for at least two years now, and I've noticed that my acne has gotten under control. Also, the number of blackheads has greatly diminished since using this product. It hasn't completely cleared my skin, however, and I still do get hormonal breakouts around my time of the month. Still, it's great as a cleanser and a mask. Definitely something I will continue to use!
Amber J.
Prescott, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brand and this stuff helps my skin a ton but I also sometimes have to use spot treatments. I do like this facial cleanser though and the price is good
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product it feels great on the skin price isn't to bad . It last awhile so you get plenty of uses out of it . I really enjoy it and will buy again !
Carolyn T.
Bloomfield, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to love this face wash when I had oily skin. It's hard to find benzoyl peroxide cleansers at the drugstore and this one was a winner for me! I no longer can use it since my skin is drier and I have stopped using cleansers with acne treatments in it.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.