Incoming! All The New September Launches To Know
2 colors available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks
4.24 / 5 based on 1,164 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I used this once and it's good. it's really easy to apply and to take off and it does help prevent acne. Very effective it's took like a week for results.
I love how this is a hybrid product that could be used as a mask or for washing your face. A little bit goes a long way and it definitely helps with acne.
i have acne and this face mask has helped me control and reduce it. my acne is not that bad but this has helped soo much. I brought it at my drugstore and I can understand what the hype is about I think everyone should have this.
If you have sensitive skin I would recommend using this product. I use this in the morning and the combination or exfoliation and cleaner leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. My make up apply more smoothly and flawless
It's very good. It leaves my face tingly and clean and overall does a good job the only problem is that it is harsh on my sensitive skin. And they aren't cruelty free.
My face has never been more clear. I'm not religious about washing every day because my skin will break out but it's both a mask and a wash. I'll use the mask once maybe twice a week and wash my face three times a week with this. I will continue buying this product.
I feel like this product gives me some of the benefits I want in a face cream, I also like the fact that you can wear it as a mask for a more intense clean.
I love all of the products that they make . I must say the never fail me . It met my expectations. I will be posting this on my site packaging is simple
I absolutely love this product. I generally use cleansers with beads in them but I recently went to a dermatologist and she recommended benzo so I switched to this and it's wonderful and not irritating. Don't forget to moisturize, no matter what skin type you have - oily, combo, dry. If you do not moisturize, your skin will overproduce oil and cause more breakouts. Good luck and give this product a try if you're considering it!
I forgot about this stuff but all I remember is that I loved it so much I used it up super fast!! It was cooling and felt like it was sucking everything out! It does leave your skin a little red after wards but worth it
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos