The Best Gear to Unleash Your Inner Rocky
2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.24 / 5 based on 1,232 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
There was a time I broke out really bad and this product helped me a whole lot! It kept my face clean and feeling fresh and helped my breakouts dry out and disappear! I would really recommend this product!
I like to switch my products up from time to time, this is my go too cleaner when I have been sweating and in dirt all say. I recommend this product for excellent pore cleansing.
I liked how this 2 in 1 cleanser and mask helped me dried out my large pimples, but when I would rinse it off, it felt like there was still a layer of soap or residue on my face.
I'm so glad I finally tried this product it is a holy grail product for me. I use it as a mask twice a week and it has helped my adult acne so much. It is such an inexpensive product that's really good.
My boyfriend and I use this from time to time. It gives a cool soothing feeling when it settles on our faces. It helps with some little breakouts. I recommend it for mild acnex
This product is ok. It did dry out my skin a little but they male a great moisturizer to use afterwards. The price is decent, especially if you pick it up at walmart or target.
My friend recommend me this product and I use it every other night before I go to bed, I use it as a mask and let it sit for about 10 minutes till it dries. It has a cooling sensation when it is on but it feels good. I def would buy again
I used this for months ! Definitely works and helps with acne . I usually leave it on my face and use it as a mask since my skin is oily . It clears up my acne and I would recommend it to others to use .
This dried my skin out horribly, irritated it, and even made me break out. It burned to use. I do have sensitive skin though so it may not have been the right product for me
This is my favorite benzoyl peroxide cleanser on the shelf. I use this as a mask once or twice a week and it has helped with blackheads and large pores. Love this stuff 8/10
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos