• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
  • " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
Kati T.
Galesville, WI
I bought this because my roommate used it. I'd been looking for some sort of mask, and thought I'd try this. It does keep away acne, but I think that's because it just sucks all the moisture out of your face when you use it as a mask. It's seriously so drying. I had to put multiple layers of moisturizer on after I used this. I already have dry skin, so this really isn't my cup of tea. I tried shortening the time I left it on my face which helped, but I still felt like the moisture had been sucked out of my skin. Not good for people with dry skin!
Jessica B.
Wallingford, PA
After struggling with combination skin for years I've finally found a product that helps quell oily spots while moisturizing dry patches! The duality of this Cleanser/Mask makes it a steal as a fairly inexpensive drugstore face wash. I use it as a cleanser once or twice a day, depending on if I wear make up that day, and take advantage of the added Mask bonus once a week (or more if I'm breaking out).
Lisa J.
Washington, DC
I was really desperate to look for a cleansing mask and really happy I stumbled upon the Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleansing Mask. This easy to apply mask feels so good and gentle on my skin and didn't even cost as much as I thought it would. I would definitely recommend anyone who has suffered from terrible acne like myself to use this cleansing mask as it really brought back some life to my skin!
Helynn L.
This product helps avoid bacterias from getting into my pores. It’s easy to apply on skin. You can just pick it up at your local drug store. It definitely works!
Shannon H.
Vista, CA
I have been using this product for years and have repurchased this many times. In all honesty it does not work great as a cleanser but, if your in a pinch it will do. The mask however is amazing. I have very oily, acne prone, sensitive, allergenic skin. This product dries my acne and takes out oiliness with out leaving me dry or sore. I have left it on overnight before as a spot treatment and it still wont hurt my skin. It also has this awesome minty smell and tingling sensation that makes me feel like its working. I have used this before my prom, wedding and other stressful events. It has never let me down!
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
For whatever reason this product has reacted negatively to my skin and left my face very painful & red. I do not have sensitive skin so this is a bit of a shock.
Gina M.
If you can think of a type of acne, chances are I suffer from it. I've tried everything from dermatologist prescribed creams to OTC scrubs and cleansers to proactiv (I'm even trying X-Out right now for something new). I can say with complete honesty that after one night of using this, I could see the difference in my face. It may not have gotten rid of my blackheads, but my white heads, red marks and scars were fading quickly. The cooling feeling isn't too strong and is extremely refreshing. I would HIGHLY recommend this product.
Jessica G.
This is one of the best face washes I have ever used! I had really bad acne prone skin and after using this for about a year, my skin has drastically improved with an occasional breakout here and there. I owe my skin to this stuff. My beauty blogger friend is the one who initially introduced me to it and I am so thankful she did! Especially since it's fairly priced and actually works.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I have never had breakouts the way I do now at the age 27. I thought I was over all that, but I was wrong. I have tried so many different acne products within the past few months and I finally came across thus one. I use it as a daily cleanser to help with the breakouts and twice a wk for a mask to help with the oil. I do not have sensitive skin but still have to go easy with this cleanser/mask bc it can irritate skin fairly easily, but it has helped with my oily skin and I'm actually seeing an improvement with breakouts.
Robin C.
I have struggled with acne for awhile. After I started a new medication it got worse so I started to see a dermatologist. She recommended this face wash/mask and it has helped my skin so much. This will continue to be my cleanser for the rest of my life. It helps smooth my skin and helps with breakouts. If you struggled like me try this product and you won't be disappointed
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.