The Best Gear to Unleash Your Inner Rocky
2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.24 / 5 based on 1,230 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
This is a great product for somebody that has sensitive skin it has no harsh smells it leaves your skin feeling extremely fresh your pores looking small and your skin feeling soft
I love this product! It feels nice in my skin. It kinda stings but it's a nice sting that lets you know it's working. It makes my face feel super clean and less oily after. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a refreshing face cleanser or mask
I like to use this as a mask on my t-zone only because that's where my excess oil is. Does a clean refreshing job. Also when I have breakouts I like to use this mask. Only five minutes and your ready to go!
This is my favorite acne cleanser from the drugstore. I used to try out so many different products to try and heal my acne. This is the only one that truly helped. I still use it since I started using it in 2014. It's very affordable too!
This is a great product! It works as a daily cleanser, but also works wonderfully as a mask. I like to use it as a mask at least 2-3 times a week, and I will use it at night to wash my face. I do not find it especially harsh, but I would highly recommend this for people with oily skin!
Love this as an affordable mask! The smell is great and it's affordable too! I used to use this all of the time growing up and never really had more than the occasional outbreak of acne. I would recommend.
I liked how this 2 in 1 cleanser and mask helped me dried out my large pimples, but when I would rinse it off, it felt like there was still a layer of soap or residue on my face.
This is the only face wash I can use. I have oily skin and have tried different kinds. I use this on a daily basis to keep my face clear and use as a mask for those bad "weeks".
Did not like using this product as a mask, but as a standalone cleanser it did the job. Left a nice tingling feeling after washing off without irritating my very sensitive skin.
Love this!!! It gives a super cool fresh sensation and it just does a really good job at clearing out my pores! Don't use daily though since I feel like it does dry out my skin more, I have normal to dry skin
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos