The Best Gear to Unleash Your Inner Rocky
2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.25 / 5 based on 1,238 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
This is perfect for an everyday use, I love that you can use it both ways as a cleanser and a mask without it being to harsh on your skin. It's a great affordable product and one of my go tos
I felt this didn't work the greatest for my skin. My dermatologist recommended but it didn't really reduce breakouts much for me. I didn't purchase again and have been using other Brands instead.
I've been using this product for about 3 years already. It's the only "skin care" product I use. I don't use it everyday maybe twice a week or when my face starts to break up really bad and in a couple of days my face starts to clear up. I love the fresh tingly feeling you get after you wash it off.
I like this mask. After taking it off the face feels very clean and soft. I think I bought it at Rite Aid since I have the Plenti card and with that I get a lot of discounts and points.
It was good for keeping my pores clear but not for purifying them initially. I had to wait a few weeks for a difference in my skin but it definitely helped keeping it clear after that.
As soon as you apply this product you immediately feel the cooling sensation of it digging into your pores and cleaning! I use it as a mask at least once a week so it doesn't dry out my skin! Definitely recommend!
I absolutely love how this doubles as a mask and a cleaner, because it is very effective as both! It's less clutter in my bathroom instead of having two different bottles. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth!
This is a must have in my skin/shower routine. I absolutely love that you can use it as a mask or as a wash. It feels very thick and creamy on my face and isn't too harsh on my very dry skin. It does exactly what it claims and it is SO affordable!!
This is a great product! You can definitely feel it working, especially as a mask. There's a great cooling effect and definitely helps keep my trouble acne spots clear without completely drying out my whole face
This product doesn't really smell that good nor does it do much as a face mask it except dry up on the face and then have to wash it off anyways which is what you do as a face wash
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos