• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
  • " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
Shacora S.
Albany, NY
I love this product I always try to keep this in my bathroom because I always find myself reaching for it often great for a spot treatment and love to keep the mask on my face for days I need a deep cleanse. I also like to use this product after I take my make up off best time to use this only down side is sometimes it leaves my skin dry after uses but not a biggie cause I just throw some coconut oil on my face and I be great to go
Mauronda C.
i have acne and this face mask has helped me control and reduce it. my acne is not that bad but this has helped soo much. I brought it at my drugstore and I can understand what the hype is about I think everyone should have this.
Shyrita B.
Gordo, AL
This is my go to acne treatment! If ever there is a pimple that has not yet surfaced and is aching to no end, I put soe of tis on it overnight and usually, it is at the surface in the morning. Sometimes it can take a few overnight treatments to resolve, but its a miracle worker!! I would recommend to anyone who gets occasional pimples.
Laura S.
Raleigh, NC
The Neutrogena clear pore cleanser/mask is a great product. Every now and then I'll have a few breakouts and using this product, both the cleanser and mask, help clear up my mild breakouts quickly. I prefer using it as a mask a couple times a week, or if a pesky zip pops up I will use it as a quick "spot corrector". I wouldn't advise leaving the mask on too long, it left my face a little red so it can be a bit harsh. One other con, the cleanser doesn't wash off as easily as other face washes. Overall I do love this product and would recommend it for mild acne treatment.
Laura K.
Southampton, PA
I absolutely love this product. I generally use cleansers with beads in them but I recently went to a dermatologist and she recommended benzo so I switched to this and it's wonderful and not irritating. Don't forget to moisturize, no matter what skin type you have - oily, combo, dry. If you do not moisturize, your skin will overproduce oil and cause more breakouts. Good luck and give this product a try if you're considering it!
Sam G.
Very good face wash. Feels cooling on the skin and gets more intense the longer you leave it on. I use it every night and I do think it's clearing my acne and pores.
Felicia J.
Bakersfield, CA
I could definitely tell a difference in the size, look, and feel of my pores after using this regularly. Also saw improvement on number of blackheads that popped up.
Kristina L.
I like this product. It helps clean my pores
As I get older my pores seem to get larger
I am looking for different products
I am going through the change of life which means the stuff I just before isn't working now
Jen B.
Finally a face wash that doesn't cause more irritation! My face is moderately sensitive and this is the first product that has actually cleared my face up. It works really well too. If I start breaking out I use the face wash with some water and scrub my face or I will leave it on (mask) for a few minutes before washing it off and the next day my face looks clear. Definitely going to use for a long time.
Christine S.
I am really happy with this product. I am a 30 year old with combination skin. I have blackheads around my lips and my forehead breaks out a lot so I was looking for something to help with both problems. After using this cleanser for a week I could see my forehead clearing up and my pores look smaller around my mouth and on my nose. I use it once a week as a mask and the rest of the time as a cleanser. As long as I use my lotion in the morning my face looks and feels great. I will most likely be using this stuff for a long time to come!!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.