2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
This cleanser really helped my skin out since I really suffer from blackheads. Even after the first try I really saw the difference it made in the decrease of blackheads on my face. Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Celia B.
Celia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at target and was not disappointed I think it works better as a mask than a daily cleanser. It's pretty gentle but only got deep into my pores when I left it on for over 10 minutes.
Kaaila K.
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best face wash and mask I've ever used! It clears my pores and keeps my face feeling fresh. Since using this I have noticed my face is clearer and there is also no redness. When using it as a mask it makes your face feel super soft after you rinse. Would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Alaa A.
Alaa A.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Having combination skin, I never know what I'll have to deal with everyday which is the most annoying part of getting ready in the morning. But with this cleanser, I'm able to deal with any issues I have in one wash... oiliness, dryness, pores are all taken care of.
Madison T.
Madison T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product more often as a cleanser than a mask. It has the right kind of ingredients to help control acne. The one thing to be careful of though is that it will sometimes bleach towels. I would recommend this product but use a white towel to dry your face!
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
I can honestly say that out of all the neutrogena products I've used this has been almost if not the most gentle cleanser. I got it a cvs for like 6/7 bucks. Definitely leaves skin feeling much smoother than it was before. I would 100 percent recommend this product!
Sara R.
Sara R.
I totally recommend this mask because it helps get rid of all of the dead skin on my face and ot also helps with blackheads that can sometimes be very hard to get out and this takes them for like no problem. This product is that best for any type of skin complexion.
Johnny S.
Johnny S.
This product was very good. I would highly recommend it. It did indeed meet my expectations. I loved it! It was my first time using this product.  It was priced very fairly in my opinion. It was great. Maybe add some color into it. That would be totally awesome!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
This is the best!!!! I used this mask once every week and it helped me a lot with my breakouts. It is a bit strong but I had realy sensitive skin and I used it every week. I literally would recommend if you have dull acne pores skin. This helps and I would buy.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
i use this as a mask in the shower while my conditioner is sitting in my hair. very minty feeling, which makes my skin feel cleaner afterwords. doesn't dry out my skin.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.