Incoming! All The New September Launches To Know
2 colors available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks
4.24 / 5 based on 1,162 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I bought this at target and was not disappointed I think it works better as a mask than a daily cleanser. It's pretty gentle but only got deep into my pores when I left it on for over 10 minutes.
Best face wash and mask I've ever used! It clears my pores and keeps my face feeling fresh. Since using this I have noticed my face is clearer and there is also no redness. When using it as a mask it makes your face feel super soft after you rinse. Would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Having combination skin, I never know what I'll have to deal with everyday which is the most annoying part of getting ready in the morning. But with this cleanser, I'm able to deal with any issues I have in one wash... oiliness, dryness, pores are all taken care of.
I use this product more often as a cleanser than a mask. It has the right kind of ingredients to help control acne. The one thing to be careful of though is that it will sometimes bleach towels. I would recommend this product but use a white towel to dry your face!
I can honestly say that out of all the neutrogena products I've used this has been almost if not the most gentle cleanser. I got it a cvs for like 6/7 bucks. Definitely leaves skin feeling much smoother than it was before. I would 100 percent recommend this product!
I totally recommend this mask because it helps get rid of all of the dead skin on my face and ot also helps with blackheads that can sometimes be very hard to get out and this takes them for like no problem. This product is that best for any type of skin complexion.
This product was very good. I would highly recommend it. It did indeed meet my expectations. I loved it! It was my first time using this product. It was priced very fairly in my opinion. It was great. Maybe add some color into it. That would be totally awesome!
This is the best!!!! I used this mask once every week and it helped me a lot with my breakouts. It is a bit strong but I had realy sensitive skin and I used it every week. I literally would recommend if you have dull acne pores skin. This helps and I would buy.
i use this as a mask in the shower while my conditioner is sitting in my hair. very minty feeling, which makes my skin feel cleaner afterwords. doesn't dry out my skin.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos