The Best Gear to Unleash Your Inner Rocky
2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.24 / 5 based on 1,231 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I love this stuff! It works as a mask or cleanser so it's really versatile. If you like a really deep clean this is the perfect product! The mask is a little to drying for me to use very often but if my skin needs it, I love it! It dries up any breakouts I have.
Very good, keeps my face relatively clear, I really like to use it as a mask it makes my face tingle, but it leaves it very nice, I have lulu skin and I feel like this has minimized the oils
If you have blemishes, this will dry those suckers out. Unfortunately I cannot use this anymore because it burns my skin to the point where there was some swelling. I have very sensitive skin and this is just to harsh for me. I use only as a spot treatment now.
My dermatologist recommended prior to putting me on accurate. This is by far my favorite face wash. I use it daily and sometimes as a mask. It leaves your skin feeling extra clean and smooth.
YES YES YES! This product really works and helps people with acne. As soon as I am breaking out or feel it coming on, I apply this product. Highly recommend and agree with the pricing.
This is perfect for an everyday use, I love that you can use it both ways as a cleanser and a mask without it being to harsh on your skin. It's a great affordable product and one of my go tos
This is the best drugstore brand mask. It really cleans your pores and makes your skin glow afterword! Its less harsh than a lot of acne-clearing washes, but I also use this for a quick glow before a date or night out :-)
I felt this didn't work the greatest for my skin. My dermatologist recommended but it didn't really reduce breakouts much for me. I didn't purchase again and have been using other Brands instead.
I've been using this product for about 3 years already. It's the only "skin care" product I use. I don't use it everyday maybe twice a week or when my face starts to break up really bad and in a couple of days my face starts to clear up. I love the fresh tingly feeling you get after you wash it off.
I like this mask. After taking it off the face feels very clean and soft. I think I bought it at Rite Aid since I have the Plenti card and with that I get a lot of discounts and points.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos