BY NEUTROGENA

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Samantha W.
Auburn, AL
Drug store skin care products have never really worked for me and this one was no exception it's a scrub and a mask in one but all it did was dry my skin out terribly and make my skin really sensitive.
Katie J.
This stuff dries your face out within the first two times you use it. It's really harsh. It did not meet my expectations. The packaging is okay it's been the same for years. I wouldn't buy it again.
Beatriz J.
Aurora, IL
I don have sensitive skin but I do have oily skin, I used this as a mask and I LOVE IT. One of my favorites to control acne, blemished and my oily skin. So affordable when I purchased this at target.
Diana B.
Matawan, NJ
This product works well but is a little drying for my sensitive face so it is not something I grab for everyday-use. I do like to have it handy to use every few days or so because I feel it cleans well!
Harman K.
East Amherst
This is the perfect face mask for my oily and acne prone skin. Whenever I feel like my skin is producing excess oils and grease this is my go to product. I've never used it as a cleanser but as a mask it keeps my skin feeling youthful and clear for weeks. For anyone with acne due to oily skin, this is a must!
Mary S.
Keyport, NJ
I used to have blackheads on my nose but this cleanser gently got rid of them all and closed my pores! My skin is super smooth and clean. Love that it can be used both as a cleanser and as a mask!
Danielle B.
Fargo , ND
I like this mask but it does make my face dry out. I bought it at Target for my pores and yes it made my face feel soft afterwards but I can't have my face get dry. I already have normal to dry skin, it doesn't make it any better.
Menyon B.
Conyers, GA
I have cystic acne and flare ups and I loveee this product. It has benzoyl peroxide in it that helps with my dark spots. I use it a few days a week as a mask and my face feels refreshed afterwards.
Sarah H.
Collierville
This mask is great if you really struggle with some bad acne. It is powerful. I've used it on stubborn pimples overnight and it really kills them quickly. Otherwise as a weekly mask it is great at keeping overall breakouts at bay.
Abi D.
I use this product when I'm in the shower. It's great for when you are conditioning your hair and waiting for the mask to sit and also for your conditioner to sit. The packaging is awesome. It has a good amount in it. The only thing is I wish it was a bit more creamy.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.