Incoming! All The New September Launches To Know
2 colors available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks
4.24 / 5 based on 1,164 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
My friend recommend me this product and I use it every other night before I go to bed, I use it as a mask and let it sit for about 10 minutes till it dries. It has a cooling sensation when it is on but it feels good. I def would buy again
This product is ok. It did dry out my skin a little but they male a great moisturizer to use afterwards. The price is decent, especially if you pick it up at walmart or target.
My boyfriend and I use this from time to time. It gives a cool soothing feeling when it settles on our faces. It helps with some little breakouts. I recommend it for mild acnex
This stuff dries your face out within the first two times you use it. It's really harsh. It did not meet my expectations. The packaging is okay it's been the same for years. I wouldn't buy it again.
This dried my skin out horribly, irritated it, and even made me break out. It burned to use. I do have sensitive skin though so it may not have been the right product for me
This is my favorite benzoyl peroxide cleanser on the shelf. I use this as a mask once or twice a week and it has helped with blackheads and large pores. Love this stuff 8/10
I used to have blackheads on my nose but this cleanser gently got rid of them all and closed my pores! My skin is super smooth and clean. Love that it can be used both as a cleanser and as a mask!
I used to swear by this until one day I used it and it made my whole face extremely red for the entire day, I don't know what happened that day nothing ever had happened before but ever since then my face gets red:(
I used this strictly as a mask and I liked it. Just be sure not to get the product in your eyebrows or baby hairs, it's very hard to scrub off when it's stuck to your hair.
Cleared up everything I had going on in about a week!! Doesn't dry my face out! I use it as a mask sometimes right before a shower, or as a daily cleanser in the mornings.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos