BY NEUTROGENA

• I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this as a mask since high school. I love it and I can definitely tell the difference when I use it. It's a little pricey for a college budget, but compared to lots of other skin care products the price isn't too bad. It makes my skin very soft and clears things up very quickly.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sensitive skin didn't react well with this cleanser. I liked the concept; you can use it as a mask or a cleanser. I prefer using it as a mask. When I used this as a cleanser, it didn't do anything to improve my skin. And almost left a film on my skin? I would not repurchase this product.
Alegra R.
Federal Way, WA
I liked the way it feel on my face, as I was washing and applying , not much of a scent on it just cleaning smell, I use it everyday in the shower and one time at night. The price isn't to high VERY reasonable. Yes I would buy it again , but I like a couple other of your guys product's .
Kesha M.
Elmhurst, NY
This face wash honestly worked magic on my skin. I don't use it everyday just because I like to refrain from constantly using products, but when I need a good wash, I always use this. Leaves that minty feeling on your skin and when you're finished washing, you pores are clean and tight.
Caitlin H.
New Germany, MN
I do like this mask, it feels as though it really leaves your face clean and refreshed. I used it every night when I showered. I do not like the consistency but I like how it makes your face feel. I bought it at Target. Yes I would recommend for someone who does not have bad skin.
Anais C.
Fresno, CA
This is my all time forever favorite! It has helped not only my face but I began to lightly add it to the sides of my back as well when little breakouts began to appear. It honestly works miracles and I love the refreshing feeling after each use. My face has never looked better!
Dana Isobel S.
Drexel Hill, PA
I love this product ever since I tried it because of my acne! I bought it regularly at my local drugstore! It is gentle enough for my acne prone skin! And for the value this is an amazing buy and it works wonders! I have a back up all the time now!! Now my acne are disappearing!
astrid l.
Pharr, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser definitely didn't disappoint. It works wonders with keeping my face clear of acne and leaves my skin feeling smooth. I've recommended it to most of my friends and they have also had good results come out of this. Will be buying this for as long as it is in stock.
ShaRea M.
I'm glad I came across this product because in all honestly, nothing ever worked so well on my face. I use it as a mask daily and each time I wash it off, my face ends up being soft and clean. On the downside, it burns but other than that it's a perfect face cleansing product.
Alexis M.
Temple, TX
I use this on the daily and ever since they put a fragrance in it, the smell is more tolerable. I really feel like the mask is better now, it dries better and feels like a real mask should. This stuff is a constant necessity for me. It clears acne and blackheads. I love it.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.