2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Alex R.
Alex R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this as an affordable mask! The smell is great and it's affordable too! I used to use this all of the time growing up and never really had more than the occasional outbreak of acne. I would recommend.
Claire N.
Claire N.
Festus, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
not my favorite product because it dried out my skin but my mom bought it at a good price so it was worth it. it helped with my acne i just didn't like how it dried my skin so much. i would probably not buy it again
Tyara V.
Tyara V.
Orange Park, Fl
There was a time I broke out really bad and this product helped me a whole lot! It kept my face clean and feeling fresh and helped my breakouts dry out and disappear! I would really recommend this product!
Travis S.
Travis S.
Hurricane, WV
I like to switch my products up from time to time, this is my go too cleaner when I have been sweating and in dirt all say. I recommend this product for excellent pore cleansing.
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Palm Springs, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite acne cleanser from the drugstore. I used to try out so many different products to try and heal my acne. This is the only one that truly helped. I still use it since I started using it in 2014. It's very affordable too!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Camdenton, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only face wash I can use. I have oily skin and have tried different kinds. I use this on a daily basis to keep my face clear and use as a mask for those bad "weeks".
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Jenkintown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not like using this product as a mask, but as a standalone cleanser it did the job. Left a nice tingling feeling after washing off without irritating my very sensitive skin.
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
El Sobrante, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked how this 2 in 1 cleanser and mask helped me dried out my large pimples, but when I would rinse it off, it felt like there was still a layer of soap or residue on my face.
Tatiana P.
Tatiana P.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so glad I finally tried this product it is a holy grail product for me. I use it as a mask twice a week and it has helped my adult acne so much. It is such an inexpensive product that's really good.
Stormy Z.
Stormy Z.
I haven't used this product for a while but when I did use it, it made my skin feel clean and refreshed for the most part. I had to make sure to get all of the oils off of my face or I would break out but other than that it worked great.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.