BY NEUTROGENA #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Ruby M.
Love the fact that this is a cleanser and mask in one! I had been looking for a mask for what seems like forever when I finally fell upon this at Walmart! I would recommend 100%
Sherine P.
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
This does a great job at removing my makeup at the end of the day so it's good as a cleanser. As a mask it's great too and leaves my skin feeling clean without leaving it too dry - although I have oily skin to begin with. It removes the oil off my skin but my skin still feels soft after using it. And I really like that cold- tingly sensation that I feel after applying it. It makes my skin feel refreshed. I'm not sure how well it'd work with dry skin but this works well for me!
Eloisa V.
New york
Ive tried a few different mask and this one had to be tge less effective.  The price was right.but i felt it just moving dirt around. Better to spent more on something that will leave you refreshed
Jordan A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
I bought this product on my own without incentive of complimentary coupon or free sample. I have combo acne prone skin and this is a life saver after wearing all day make-up as skin detox. It's good for price and product amount. It's a thick formula so you can dab problem areas or spread it on as a mask. However you can also moisten skin before, apply product and massage with water to use your as a cleanser. I
I use it mainly as a pick-me-up mask and spot treatment but using as a cleanser gives deep refreshing clean... really is a multi-purpose lifesaver
Selena U.
Lehigh acres , FL
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
I got this mainly because my boyfriend said he used it and loved it.. We picked it up at Walmart and as soon as I got home I used it as a mask and loved it too! I have really bad blackheads on my nose and as soon as I tried this for the first time I seen a difference! I use it till this day as a daily face wash and the number of blackheads on my nose has definitely decreased! But one bad thing is if I forget to moisturize afterwards my face will sometimes feel dry.
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue , WA
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
I started using it because a really good and credible reviewer/makeup artist on youtube recommended this. It does help my whitehead and breakout, but it also tends to make my skin really dry. My skin type is oily/combination, so if yours is dry to begin with, you might want to be careful. You also need to put A LOT OF sunblocks on since they're actually good moisturizers and they can do a good job to stop your face from being overly dry. Give it a try and see if you like it. One thing though.. it might stop working if you use it too regularly, so I'd suggest using it twice a week or so, so your skin won't get used to it.
Melanie W.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
I love this produce. I have been using it for 5 years now! I have oily skin and this is perfect to wash with or use as a mask. I love the cooling feeling it gives your skin. What I like to do is put the mask on, brush my teeth and whatever else to let the mask work and then wash off. Super easy! I do find if I use this too often(multiple times a day) some of skin can get red or dry. Having oily skin This can be good. Since it has medicine in it I would only use it once a day so it's not too harsh. I also love this for spot treatment. I put some on a pimple and leave it on there for hours and it helps to dry out the zit.
Katie F.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
Having dealt with troubled skin since age 12 (ugh, I'm 28 now...when will it stop?!) I've tried TONS of products on the market.

Neutrogena is one of those lines that is hit or miss for me. This is a hit. I like this as a mask. For a spa-like treatment, squirt a bit of this into a bowl (just a smidge....it is easier to add more to the bowl!) and use a cheapier flat foundation brush to spread this on your face / neck. Let it dry and rinse off with warm water.

The result is smooth{er} skin that has had some long contact with the medicine in this stuff.

In a pinch, use a dab of this as an overnight spot treatment. Just be careful that it fully dries before you lay on your pillow. In the morning, your spot should be dramatically reduced - but be wary....it can be drying. A super moisturizing cream can help get you through the day!

I love this stuff. It's cheap, it works, and I will continue to purchase.
Tiffani M.
CHICAGO, IL
Have used this twice weekly as a facial mask for years. It is perfect for my oily skin and helps keep my skin healthy even as a I wear full make-up everyday. A must have in my routine.
Stacia S.
Vincennes, IN
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
This is one of the most amazing facial cleansers that I have ever used. Not only is it invigorating, but it's effective. I bought it at a Kroger in Indianapolis because I was looking for an acne treatment for my repeating issues with pimples on my cheeks and forehead. This product not only helps reduce that, but has thus far prevented it from returning. I highly recommend this pore cleansing mask to anyone with 'difficult to keep up with' skin.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.