Incoming! All The New September Launches To Know
2 colors available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks
4.23 / 5 based on 1,159 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
This product doesn't really smell that good nor does it do much as a face mask it except dry up on the face and then have to wash it off anyways which is what you do as a face wash
Love this!!! It gives a super cool fresh sensation and it just does a really good job at clearing out my pores! Don't use daily though since I feel like it does dry out my skin more, I have normal to dry skin
This is a great product for somebody that has sensitive skin it has no harsh smells it leaves your skin feeling extremely fresh your pores looking small and your skin feeling soft
This is a great product! It works as a daily cleanser, but also works wonderfully as a mask. I like to use it as a mask at least 2-3 times a week, and I will use it at night to wash my face. I do not find it especially harsh, but I would highly recommend this for people with oily skin!
I like to use this as a mask on my t-zone only because that's where my excess oil is. Does a clean refreshing job. Also when I have breakouts I like to use this mask. Only five minutes and your ready to go!
This is great as a mask and cleanser. I would definitely recommend to everyone to at least try it once. It's the first think I put on in the shower, let it set, and then wash it away at the end of my shower.
This is a product I would use In the shower and have repurchased several times. It had a cooling sensation and it was fun that it could also be used as a mask. I found found other things that work better for my skin but this is a nice product
There was a time I broke out really bad and this product helped me a whole lot! It kept my face clean and feeling fresh and helped my breakouts dry out and disappear! I would really recommend this product!
I like to switch my products up from time to time, this is my go too cleaner when I have been sweating and in dirt all say. I recommend this product for excellent pore cleansing.
I liked how this 2 in 1 cleanser and mask helped me dried out my large pimples, but when I would rinse it off, it felt like there was still a layer of soap or residue on my face.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos