BY NEUTROGENA

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Priscilla R.
Palm Springs , CA
By far the most inexpensive pore product ever ! Used it for the first time while back got it at Walmart and it worked its magic, even tho it was a little tingly on my skin I would definitely recommend it !
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I like to use this as a cleanser and not a mask. I find when I use it as a mask it dries my fave out a little and makes it sensitive feeling. But as a cleanser my fave feels and stays fresh with no breakouts.
Suleidy V.
Me encanta esta marca y todos sus productos. Empece hace unos meses a utilizar este producto, lo uso una vez a la semana cuando quiero limpiar profundamente mi piel y puedo notar como mejora mis poros. Ya no tengo demasiada grasa ni puntos negros en exceso, es genial.
Monica D.
Love this product. Such a versatile product and both work great. As a cleanser this product leaves my skin feeling exfoliated & refreshed. As a mask this product leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated and clean. Great product for the price.
Henna A.
Homestead, FL
Great mask! I only used it once a week because of how strong it is so if you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend. Better for poly to combination skin types. Also I loved using it as an intense mask.
Laina T.
This product slightly burns your face but once removed you feel very refreshed and clean because the burning sensation is the face wash cleaning out all of your pores and removing any dirt with in them.
Keandall F.
Katy, TX
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask! THIS PRODUCT WAS OKAY... IT WASN'T AS GOOD AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. I USED IT TWICE BUT DIDN'T HAVE GOOD OUTCOMES SO I STOPPED USING IT. I EXPECTED MORE FROM IT. DEFINITELY HAS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT.
Andrea Z.
Prescott Vly, AZ
This stuff is good for the two reasons it's stated on the bottle. You can either use it as a quick facial wash if you don't have enough time or you can use it as a mask and leave it on longer if you have more time.
Ebony V.
I absolutely love this product sooo much. I thought the price was good since it last long. Sometimes it feels a little harsh depending on how my skin is acting. Whenever I run out I always buy a new one
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Love this. I would definitely recommend to my friends. I get asked about it all the time and I think the pricing is great too. Decent smell and has a neat concept for packaging. I think that it lasts a good bit too. I have purchased twice now and gave it to a friend as a gift too!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.