BY NEUTROGENA #77 in Facial Cleansers

• I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Carmina C.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
I stumbled upon this product by accident. I was in a bind and picked it up without doing prior research, and I was amazed by the wonders it did to my combination, acne-prone skin. I have been using it for at least two years now, and I've noticed that my acne has gotten under control. Also, the number of blackheads has greatly diminished since using this product. It hasn't completely cleared my skin, however, and I still do get hormonal breakouts around my time of the month. Still, it's great as a cleanser and a mask. Definitely something I will continue to use!
Samantha W.
Flint
My favorite Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask go-to product for my breakouts! I love that it's a cleanser/mask. No parabens either, which is a must for me.
Stacy A.
Gloster , LA
I really like this product it feels great on the skin price isn't to bad . It last awhile so you get plenty of uses out of it . I really enjoy it and will buy again !
Jodie F.
Belle Mead, NJ
I sued to use this a lot!! It's a little old school but I would definitely recommend giving it a try. It's nice that it can double as a mask and a face wash as well.
Miranda C.
Boaz, AL
This product does what it says. I personally don't really like the smell. I would say it's in the middle of being gentle and harsh. It cleans your face very well. I would recommend this to people who don't mind smell.
Loretta S.
Sacramento
I like this acne wash because it is gentle on my skin yet still effective. It is not very expensive so it is definitely a great buy. Just be sure to follow directions and don't over use it or it will dry out your skin.
Melissa S.
Kansas City
I like the tight, tingly clean feeling and it doesn't dry my skin out too much but I'm also not super impressed with it removing blackheads. It helps a little though
Sarah P.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
I barely bought this about a few weeks ago and wasn't planning to buy any at the time I was shopping. I'm glad I came across this product especially since I usually do my research. I was mainly focusing on how this product has benzoyl peroxide which I strongly feel will work on my skin since benzoyl peroxide always worked well with my acne. I love how not only is it just a cleanser but also a mask. So far , I love it and would repurchase in the future. Glad I made the decision to get it, helps my skin feel refreshed and clean my pores!
Sophanna P.
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
I mainly use this product as a mask instead of a cleanser. Using this as a mask it tightens around your face and when removing it leaves your skin smooth especially around the nose area which has the most oil on it. It clears out the whiteheads on your nose when you scrub it off. I don't know if this happens to people but the tip of my nose shine not because of the oil but because of how smooth it is and the light hits my nose. I recommend this to others who need an oil control and pore cleansing cleanser/mask.
Channel J.
Conway, AR
It kept my face clean and smooth. I didn't really see to much work on my pores thiugh. I havent really found a product that works on my pores like it's supposed to.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.