Incoming! All The New September Launches To Know
2 colors available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks
4.24 / 5 based on 1,166 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
Another good product Neutrogena products are amazing so cheap and well worth the money also highly recommend greet for skin care cleaning those kind of things for your face great makeup grade hair supplies all that kind
It gives a fresh minty feeling on your skin, I didn't receive any acne till this product was staring to finish. But it was only like 1 or 2 pimples , I think it's good doesnt really get rid of the small pimples easily .
This is one of my favorite face wash / mask. I love the way my skin feels after i wash my face or use it as a mask. I have been using this product for years and in very satisfied with it.
i found this product in my bathroom never used one day i decided to use it and then on out my skin was amazing it was nice packing not bad at all i think they could to better. everything they told me that was going to happen did and i think they should improve the formula so it wont leave my skin red
I felt this didn't work the greatest for my skin. My dermatologist recommended but it didn't really reduce breakouts much for me. I didn't purchase again and have been using other Brands instead.
I like this mask. After taking it off the face feels very clean and soft. I think I bought it at Rite Aid since I have the Plenti card and with that I get a lot of discounts and points.
I've been using this product for about 3 years already. It's the only "skin care" product I use. I don't use it everyday maybe twice a week or when my face starts to break up really bad and in a couple of days my face starts to clear up. I love the fresh tingly feeling you get after you wash it off.
It was good for keeping my pores clear but not for purifying them initially. I had to wait a few weeks for a difference in my skin but it definitely helped keeping it clear after that.
I really enjoyed using this product. I liked the versatility of deciding in a moment if I wanted to just quickly cleanse my face, or go for a deeper mask treatment while showering. I liked the smell and feel of it, though it didn't seem to make any difference for my acne, as I had hoped it might.
Never used it but I would like to experience the experience since my sister uses it and the skin is very clean voi to buy it to use it but in the skin of my sister is doing very well
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos