BY NEUTROGENA

• I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product. Because is 2x1. You can use it as soap to wash your face everyday or as a mask. It really helps to keep your face clear and fresh. I usually use it like a mask once a week at night.
Keating B.
San Diego, CA
I'm not a fan of this product at all. I love Neutrogena products and decided to change it up a little and try this one out and hated it. I immediately broke out again after making the switch. I'm now back to my old products (also by Neutrogena) and my skin cleared up immediately. I don't recommend this product.
bailey m.
casper
Beauty Junkie Expert
love how i can rub this deep into my poors and really scrub the dirt out. doesnt dry out my face too bad either. really a nice formula and worth the money, which is nice because its not too expensive either
Doria R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this as an intense mask when my skin is feeling super grimy after a rough day or week. My pores feel super clean and skin is super smooth. I especially like to use it if I'm breaking out badly.
maría f.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good cleanser for your skin and it totally met my expectations. It has a nice packaging and you see results real soon. Is my first time with this product and I would definitely buy it again.
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recommend by my dermatologist. Good for those with acne prone skin like me. It really deep cleans. You can use it as daily wash and as a deep cleaning mask. It is affordable and can be found at most stores.
Jess S.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice product! I love the cooling effect it gives especially when using it as a mask :) in my experience it's very effective and gentle on my skin. I would recommend it to others, it's a good two in one product!
Suleidy V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta esta marca y todos sus productos. Empece hace unos meses a utilizar este producto, lo uso una vez a la semana cuando quiero limpiar profundamente mi piel y puedo notar como mejora mis poros. Ya no tengo demasiada grasa ni puntos negros en exceso, es genial.
Priscilla R.
Palm Springs , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far the most inexpensive pore product ever ! Used it for the first time while back got it at Walmart and it worked its magic, even tho it was a little tingly on my skin I would definitely recommend it !
Jenna H.
Bemidji
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the way this feels when you put it on very refreshing, especially in the morning when you're not awake yet! Personally on my skin it was not very gentle made my skin feeling very dry. Not bad for the price but wouldn't buy again.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.