The Best Gear to Unleash Your Inner Rocky
2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.24 / 5 based on 1,230 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
This is such a great product. Because is 2x1. You can use it as soap to wash your face everyday or as a mask. It really helps to keep your face clear and fresh. I usually use it like a mask once a week at night.
I'm not a fan of this product at all. I love Neutrogena products and decided to change it up a little and try this one out and hated it. I immediately broke out again after making the switch. I'm now back to my old products (also by Neutrogena) and my skin cleared up immediately. I don't recommend this product.
love how i can rub this deep into my poors and really scrub the dirt out. doesnt dry out my face too bad either. really a nice formula and worth the money, which is nice because its not too expensive either
I like to use this as an intense mask when my skin is feeling super grimy after a rough day or week. My pores feel super clean and skin is super smooth. I especially like to use it if I'm breaking out badly.
This is a really good cleanser for your skin and it totally met my expectations. It has a nice packaging and you see results real soon. Is my first time with this product and I would definitely buy it again.
Recommend by my dermatologist. Good for those with acne prone skin like me. It really deep cleans. You can use it as daily wash and as a deep cleaning mask. It is affordable and can be found at most stores.
This is a nice product! I love the cooling effect it gives especially when using it as a mask :) in my experience it's very effective and gentle on my skin. I would recommend it to others, it's a good two in one product!
Me encanta esta marca y todos sus productos. Empece hace unos meses a utilizar este producto, lo uso una vez a la semana cuando quiero limpiar profundamente mi piel y puedo notar como mejora mis poros. Ya no tengo demasiada grasa ni puntos negros en exceso, es genial.
By far the most inexpensive pore product ever ! Used it for the first time while back got it at Walmart and it worked its magic, even tho it was a little tingly on my skin I would definitely recommend it !
I like the way this feels when you put it on very refreshing, especially in the morning when you're not awake yet! Personally on my skin it was not very gentle made my skin feeling very dry. Not bad for the price but wouldn't buy again.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos