2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.24 / 5 based on 1,318 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I stumbled upon this product by accident. I was in a bind and picked it up without doing prior research, and I was amazed by the wonders it did to my combination, acne-prone skin. I have been using it for at least two years now, and I've noticed that my acne has gotten under control. Also, the number of blackheads has greatly diminished since using this product. It hasn't completely cleared my skin, however, and I still do get hormonal breakouts around my time of the month. Still, it's great as a cleanser and a mask. Definitely something I will continue to use!
I really like this product it feels great on the skin price isn't to bad . It last awhile so you get plenty of uses out of it . I really enjoy it and will buy again !
I sued to use this a lot!! It's a little old school but I would definitely recommend giving it a try. It's nice that it can double as a mask and a face wash as well.
This product does what it says. I personally don't really like the smell. I would say it's in the middle of being gentle and harsh. It cleans your face very well. I would recommend this to people who don't mind smell.
I like this acne wash because it is gentle on my skin yet still effective. It is not very expensive so it is definitely a great buy. Just be sure to follow directions and don't over use it or it will dry out your skin.
I like the tight, tingly clean feeling and it doesn't dry my skin out too much but I'm also not super impressed with it removing blackheads. It helps a little though
I barely bought this about a few weeks ago and wasn't planning to buy any at the time I was shopping. I'm glad I came across this product especially since I usually do my research. I was mainly focusing on how this product has benzoyl peroxide which I strongly feel will work on my skin since benzoyl peroxide always worked well with my acne. I love how not only is it just a cleanser but also a mask. So far , I love it and would repurchase in the future. Glad I made the decision to get it, helps my skin feel refreshed and clean my pores!
I mainly use this product as a mask instead of a cleanser. Using this as a mask it tightens around your face and when removing it leaves your skin smooth especially around the nose area which has the most oil on it. It clears out the whiteheads on your nose when you scrub it off. I don't know if this happens to people but the tip of my nose shine not because of the oil but because of how smooth it is and the light hits my nose. I recommend this to others who need an oil control and pore cleansing cleanser/mask.
It kept my face clean and smooth. I didn't really see to much work on my pores thiugh. I havent really found a product that works on my pores like it's supposed to.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos