BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Yojaira M.
This product is great I love that I can use it as a cleanser for a gentle clean or a mask for a more intense cleanse....when used as a mask it leaves your face super clean but do make sure to moisturize afterwards because your face can feel a bit dry
Faye B.
Albuquerque, NM
I was not to impressed with this as a face wash. I believe the name of the product is very misleading, it did NOT clean/clear out my pores at all. It left my face oily, I wouldn't use it as a face wash, it works better as a face mask.
Shannon H.
Branford, CT
I don't like this product. It feels very greasy and doesn't feel as if it is truly cleaning my face. I tried it a few times and felt the same way. It didn't meet my expectations and I wouldn't purchase it again.
Katelyn K.
Livonia, MI
Love, love, love! Benzoyl Peroxide works way better than salicylic acid. Just use a white wash clothe because it will bleach fabric. I use it as a mask at night and a cleanser in the morning. Recommend it for everyone! Price is great too!
Desiree D.
Culver City , CA
This is a solid face wash, but my favorite part is it doubles as a mask! When I'm feeling extra oily or breaking out I'll slap some on my face and let it dry as a mask. My skin feels smooth and refreshed after!
Saachi J.
I'm not a fan of the smell, but besides that, it's a really effective product. The benzol peroxide is great for hormonal acne. I use it at night as a cleanser or mask and the next morning the size of my pimple is greatly reduced. It can be a bit drying but as long as I follow with a moisturizer I'm fine.
Hope D.
Hixson, TN
I use the about 3-4 times a week, I love it! It does irritate my skin for about 10 minutes after use but after that it is gone and it is worth it because my skin feels refreshing and very soft and full of life.
Samantha J.
I use this this product as a mask and it is amazing! It has a great consistency and makes your face feel phenomenal after you remove it. It definitely met my expectations and I would most definitely buy it again.
Kellen T.
I like the duel purpose of this product. It's a cleanser and a mask. When I used this product as a teen I would do the mask twice a week. I like that you can find this product at a bunch of different locations.
Jillian B.
Only facewash/ mask I trust. Super strong and can be harsh on sensitive skin but does the trick on acne. When tough breakouts occur I use as mask/ spot treatment. Otherwise I use as a wash once daily. This was recommended to me by my dermatologist.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.