2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Gadsden, AL
This product is a fantabulous! Yes, I am very much aware that isn't an actual word but it describes this product perfectly (fantastic & fabulous). Got rid of my black heads and left my face feeling clean without drying it out.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Worcester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought that this product was too harsh on my skin. I tried to use it as a mask and it nearly burned my skin. I definitely did not ever buy this again. I bought this product at a local grocery store which was nice because I didn't have to go out of my way to buy it.
Abi D.
Abi D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product when I'm in the shower. It's great for when you are conditioning your hair and waiting for the mask to sit and also for your conditioner to sit. The packaging is awesome. It has a good amount in it. The only thing is I wish it was a bit more creamy.
Gia A.
Gia A.
Jacksonville
This helped my skin so much! I had been getting some pimples around my cheeks and forehead but using this a few times a week as a mask is what helped it all. It's inexpensive and crazy effective.
Halie A.
Halie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love this daily facial wash! It works so well to clean the skin. It helps with facial oil but does not dry out the skin. I got it from Target. It lasts 2-3 months. The form of the bottle makes it easy to use because the soap it at the spout since it sits upside down.
Lynn M.
Lynn M.
Rowlett
This is by far one of my absolute favorite cleanser/mask products. I looooove the mask it does not dry out my face too much. It's a great price, I will be forever a repeat user of this product.
Terri H.
Terri H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really cleans you skin and helps control shine after it's removed. It works great as a mask or face wash. I don't know how well it controls breakouts because I still use acne cream
Krystyna S.
Krystyna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is intense. It feels very tingly and the smell is extremely strong. I bought it for the first time a couple months ago and love it. It's very deep cleaning and really helps with oil and breakouts. Will certainly be repurchasing once it's out. That won't be for a while since you don't need very much product.
Liberty ✨.
Liberty ✨.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is okay. I use it as a round one cleaner for my face in a 6 step process. It helps open the pores and cleans a lot of dirt out. It's a little harsh on the skin but it does the job.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this stuff! It is a great price very affordable. It has peroxide in it to keep the stubborn acne away. This is one of two face masks that has actually worked for me. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and shiny. I will be buying this product again.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.