Incoming! All The New September Launches To Know
2 colors available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
BY NEUTROGENA #54 in Face Masks
4.24 / 5 based on 1,171 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
This mask is really good for clearing breakouts, BUT you cannot use it as a daily cleanser. It should only be used when needed or maybe once or twice a week! But you do see progress when you use it
I love this product because it completely cleanses my face. It does dry my skin out but I have very oily skin. I love the bottle it's perfect for on the go. I get mine from cvs or rite aid. I would definitely recommend this to everyone
This product is great for your pores and blackheads . I was very impressed with the fact the product did exactly what it said. My only issue was the drying of my skin however I still use it once every two weeks.
This was recommended to me by my dermatologist for my acne and it's the only facial cleanser I'll use when my skin is acting up. Beware that it does dry out your skin, especially the longer you keep it on, but that's what helps the acne improve. You can't beat the price either!
Drug store skin care products have never really worked for me and this one was no exception it's a scrub and a mask in one but all it did was dry my skin out terribly and make my skin really sensitive.
Great mask! I only used it once a week because of how strong it is so if you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend. Better for poly to combination skin types. Also I loved using it as an intense mask.
I've used this product since high school it's still one of my faves. It's a gentle product leaves the skin soft and clean. I use as a mask more than a cleanser Bc my nose is such a problem area for me.
This product works well but is a little drying for my sensitive face so it is not something I grab for everyday-use. I do like to have it handy to use every few days or so because I feel it cleans well!
I don have sensitive skin but I do have oily skin, I used this as a mask and I LOVE IT. One of my favorites to control acne, blemished and my oily skin. So affordable when I purchased this at target.
Me encanta esta marca y todos sus productos. Empece hace unos meses a utilizar este producto, lo uso una vez a la semana cuando quiero limpiar profundamente mi piel y puedo notar como mejora mis poros. Ya no tengo demasiada grasa ni puntos negros en exceso, es genial.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos