The Best Gear to Unleash Your Inner Rocky
2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.25 / 5 based on 1,238 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
Such a great product! Is gentle but effective. I tend to have very sensitive skin, and this product works well as a daily scrub and weekly mask to help control my acne without overdrying. Will definitely be buying again.
I forgot about this stuff but all I remember is that I loved it so much I used it up super fast!! It was cooling and felt like it was sucking everything out! It does leave your skin a little red after wards but worth it
This works amazing on my skin. I love this product because it can be used two types of ways, as a cleanser or a mask. it took out all my blackheads and left a nice, clear, smooth finish touch. I bought this at Walgreens and it sure did meet my expectations.
When my skin was oily and had breakouts a lot a few years ago, this is what I would use. It worked so well! I loved it! Easy to get at the grocery store, worked well, and the price was right for a college student starting out. I'd definitely recommend it!
Love this! This cleanser/mask is great for a deep cleansing face wash. The only thing I can say is that it is sometimes harsh on my sensitive skin and leaves it really red after using it as a face mask.
I brought this a couple of years back but I can't remember if I liked it or how was the product. I just remember not finishing the products, I would not recommend this product to anyone but I didn't finish using the product and since then I never brought it again so I wouldn't know if it works or not.
I absolutely love all these products, these are the only products that clear my face and make my acne go away and I love the ones with the scrubbing beads in them, my face feels so clear when I use it, and it lasts a long time and great value for the price
I love this combination of a cleanser and mask. Although I prefer to use it as a cleanser, it provides a very cooling feel and clears my pores. I love how effective it is especially if used 3-4 times a week! I love it!
Feels extremely clean afterward and has kept my skin clear with a higher percentage of benzoyl peroxide than most other products. The fact that you can use it as a cleanser and a wash makes it very convenient. Make sure to moisturize afterward, especially with repeated use, as it can dry out the skin.
This product exfoliates as I cleanses, leaving my skin feeling fresh and clean. The exfoliant beads are too rough on my skin. I've noticed my skin becoming smoother and the coloration on my skin is slowly evening out.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos