BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day usin...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive sk...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "I've been using this mask occasionally in the shower as a cleanser for the past few months. It does help you skin feel clean and fresh but be careful if you have sensitive skin. I've gotten rashes from using this as a mask when i left it on for a few minutes. It may be because i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide but it seems to work fine when i use it as a cleanser every few days. " in 92 reviews
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
Stormy Z.
I haven't used this product for a while but when I did use it, it made my skin feel clean and refreshed for the most part. I had to make sure to get all of the oils off of my face or I would break out but other than that it worked great.
Ester M.
Columbus , OH
I do like this product but it's not strong enough for me. Although the smell is strong I feel like my face still isn't clean. It's okay. I've bought it twice and idk if I will again. I wish it smelled different
Abi D.
I use this product when I'm in the shower. It's great for when you are conditioning your hair and waiting for the mask to sit and also for your conditioner to sit. The packaging is awesome. It has a good amount in it. The only thing is I wish it was a bit more creamy.
Halie A.
I Love this daily facial wash! It works so well to clean the skin. It helps with facial oil but does not dry out the skin. I got it from Target. It lasts 2-3 months. The form of the bottle makes it easy to use because the soap it at the spout since it sits upside down.
Gia A.
Jacksonville
This helped my skin so much! I had been getting some pimples around my cheeks and forehead but using this a few times a week as a mask is what helped it all. It's inexpensive and crazy effective.
Terri H.
This product really cleans you skin and helps control shine after it's removed. It works great as a mask or face wash. I don't know how well it controls breakouts because I still use acne cream
Lynn M.
Rowlett, TX
This is by far one of my absolute favorite cleanser/mask products. I looooove the mask it does not dry out my face too much. It's a great price, I will be forever a repeat user of this product.
Liberty ✨.
Eugene, OR
This product is okay. I use it as a round one cleaner for my face in a 6 step process. It helps open the pores and cleans a lot of dirt out. It's a little harsh on the skin but it does the job.
Scarlett L.
Chapin, SC
My dermatologist recommended prior to putting me on accurate. This is by far my favorite face wash. I use it daily and sometimes as a mask. It leaves your skin feeling extra clean and smooth.
Catherine G.
I love this stuff! It works as a mask or cleanser so it's really versatile. If you like a really deep clean this is the perfect product! The mask is a little to drying for me to use very often but if my skin needs it, I love it! It dries up any breakouts I have.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.